Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2021, 08:33 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,103,462 times

Advertisements

13 Israelis suffer FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid jab
Quote:
“For at least 28 hours I walked around with it [facial paralysis],” one person who had the side effect told Ynet. “I can't say it was completely gone afterwards, but other than that I had no other pains, except a minor pain where the injection was, but there was nothing beyond that.”
Quote:
The unnamed individual noted, though, that the unpleasant reaction was “something rare” and stressed that it was “important” people get vaccinated. However, he conceded that he was undecided about receiving a second dose of the vaccine.
Quote:
Ynet quoted Prof. Galia Rahav, director of the Infectious Diseases Unit at Sheba Medical Center, who said she did not feel “comfortable” with administering the second dose to someone who had received the first jab and subsequently suffered from paralysis.
“No one knows if this is connected to the vaccine or not. That's why I would refrain from giving a second dose to someone who suffered from paralysis after the first dose,” she told the outlet.

Old 01-16-2021, 08:52 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
There's a lot of information that is starting to make its way out as to the horrible side effects the vaccines have.

I think almost 60 Americans have died from the vaccine so far.

Norway is now saying that frail elderly should NOT get it as it's too dangerous.

User beware. Do YOUR due diligence and weigh the risks for YOU. For most people, it truly isn't worth the risk.

It'd be smart to wait. Drugs that aren't even FDA approved ... how many media outlets are leaving that part OUT of the story?

Old 01-16-2021, 10:08 AM

6,102 posts, read 8,820,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
There's a lot of information that is starting to make its way out as to the horrible side effects the vaccines have.

Norway is now saying that frail elderly should NOT get it as it's too dangerous.

User beware. Do YOUR due diligence and weigh the risks for YOU. For most people, it truly isn't worth the risk.

It'd be smart to wait. Drugs that aren't even FDA approved ... how many media outlets are leaving that part OUT of the story?
Please show us the study that claims 60 people died, or stop spreading misinformation.

Some people have died but they had other health issues.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pfizer-health-concerns/fact-check-clarifying-claims-around-pfizer-vaccine-deaths-and-side-effects-idUSKBN28K2R6

http://https://www.bloomberg.com/new...der-rise-to-29

Old 01-16-2021, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyd609 View Post
Please show us the study that claims 60 people died, or stop spreading misinformation.

Go look at VAERS reporting. Is information collected via a federal system "misinformation"?

Kind of like people had a host of health issues but COVID was definitely what killed them, in spite of health issues? Then flip it to the vaccine doesn't kill them, it's the HEALTH ISSUES that kill them.

Riiiiiiiiight. Double speak, 1984 style.

These vaccines have serious side effects.

People need to be informed before they make any decisions. Why are people so against full disclosure?

Old 01-16-2021, 12:14 PM

5,995 posts, read 3,731,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyd609 View Post
Now where have I heard that before????

Oh, yeah. Now I remember. It was when tens of thousands of elderly people with comorbidities had one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel, and then they caught Covid and died. Then we were told that Covid killed them. Strikingly similar logic in my view.

Old 01-16-2021, 02:31 PM

10,309 posts, read 6,842,111 times
I've had BOTH of my shots. Still kicking...

Old 01-16-2021, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ View Post
I've had BOTH of my shots. Still kicking...
And there are people walking around with no masks on. Still kicking...

Old 01-16-2021, 07:36 PM

18,548 posts, read 15,586,958 times
Quote:
[/b]
Go look at VAERS reporting. Is information collected via a federal system "misinformation"?

Kind of like people had a host of health issues but COVID was definitely what killed them, in spite of health issues? Then flip it to the vaccine doesn't kill them, it's the HEALTH ISSUES that kill them.

Riiiiiiiiight. Double speak, 1984 style.

These vaccines have serious side effects.

People need to be informed before they make any decisions. Why are people so against full disclosure?
True full disclosure would include both the death count and the expected death count for a sample of the same size, with the same demographics and over the same number of days. If you take X million people over Y days with a particular age distribution, how many deaths are expected just from actuarial stats?

Old 01-16-2021, 08:11 PM

801 posts, read 452,658 times
Quote:

Come on now! You say, "For most people, it truly isn't worth the risk."

What? For MOST people?? Really?

MOST people - including doctors, scientists, celebrities, government leaders, health care workers, etc etc have had NO problems!

Scientists, doctors, all are recommending almost everyone take it; the only warnings I've heard are for people who have had allergic reactions to other vaccines in the past.

MOST people should take it as soon as they can!

60 people have died from it you say? Can you provide evidence of that please?

Old 01-16-2021, 08:13 PM

10,560 posts, read 7,758,541 times
Norway has concerns, apparently, though they’re not jumping to conclusions.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...der-rise-to-29

“The Norwegian Medicines Agency has communicated, prior to the vaccination, that when vaccinating the oldest and sickest, it is expected that deaths will occur in a time-related context with vaccination. This does not mean that there is a causal link between vaccination and death. We have also, in connection with the reported deaths, conveyed that it is possible that common and known side effects of the vaccines may have been a contributing factor to a serious course or fatal outcome,” the agency said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.