Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2021, 01:37 PM

6,103 posts, read 8,819,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande View Post
No one is saying it's ok for the elderly and infirmed to be sacrified... that is how it's all coming about. And if you want more info other than what you read, tune into the Frontline doctors info. There are 100's of information sites since a year now into all this.

And hearing from a nurse friend she was just informed that she could be given vaccines and do injections as she sees it, so she can work on her friends who are elderly and want the shots.

Frontline doctors is NOT a reputable site. Try again.

Simone Gold, MD, JD, founder of the notorious pro-hydroxychloroquine, anti-vaccine group America's Frontline Doctors, was arrested Sunday for participating in storming the U.S. Capitol earlier this month, according to the Department of Justice.

Following Gold's confirmation that she entered the Capitol building during the riot on Jan. 6, DOJ officials arrested her in California on Sunday. Gold faces charges of entering a restricted building and for violent entry and disorderly conduct.

http://https://www.medpagetoday.com/...on-watch/90778

You probably believe in QAnon too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2021, 01:55 PM

1,386 posts, read 999,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post
Let me get this straight. So their "study" consisted of putting masks on mannequins and having the mannequins blow through the masks. So how many masked mannequins came down with Covid versus their control group with no masks?

Several posts back, I posted the results of a REAL study done on 6,000 REAL people and many of you poo-pooed the data, but now you want others to be swayed by a mannequin study. What's next... a study on rag dolls? LOL
No, You're thinking about somebody else. I didn't poo-poo the data in the study you cited. I poo-pooed your INTERPRETATION of the data represented in the study. Try and stay focused. Did you go to the NAS review I cited? Hmmm?

From the Danish study:
Quote:
This study does NOT show that mask wearing is ineffective in mitigating the spread of Corona Virus / COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2. It shows (what we already knew) that wearing a mask does not protect the person wearing the mask as much as we would like. The reason you wear a mask is to keep your viral particles to yourself - don't spread them to others. Unfortunately, anti-maskers are using this study as "proof" that they don't need to wear masks.
Anti-masker. That would be you.

--

Last edited by Bill790; 01-27-2021 at 02:39 PM..

Old 01-27-2021, 02:19 PM

Quote:
...and Frontline doctors are very reputable.
Dr. Stella Immanuel, also with Frontline Doctors believes in "Alien DNA, Demon Sperm," and Hydroxychloroquine. I might listen to her about Hydroxychloroquine if weren't for that whole, "demon sperm" thing....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine

--

Last edited by Bill790; 01-27-2021 at 02:53 PM..

Old 01-27-2021, 03:31 PM

148 posts, read 45,104 times
Just heard about the possibility of this drug used for Gout for the Covid use but it's so new to this game, but an old drug, and will be watched, who knows, this info from one of the Frontline Doctors but this would be the 3rd drug to keep people out of hospitals IF covid hit them.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/23/...-for-covid-19/

Bill, you can do a search on the doctors who have been shut up over many years.

Old 01-27-2021, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Bill, you can do a search on the doctors who have been shut up over many years.
That's what I thought--speculation, innuendo, anecdotes and conspiracy theory...

--

Old 01-27-2021, 06:29 PM

Quote:
FYI: I have no clue what QAon is...and Frontline doctors are very reputable. Do you know the word Assume?

And Gold is one of the many doctors being censored and shut up. And many have died or disappeared over many years for speaking up on other issues over the years.

The drug you bring up has been in existence for many years. And used around the world and with success.
She is a quack. The site is not reputable.

Old 01-27-2021, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill790 View Post
Dr. Stella Immanuel, also with Frontline Doctors believes in "Alien DNA, Demon Sperm," and Hydroxychloroquine. I might listen to her about Hydroxychloroquine if weren't for that whole, "demon sperm" thing....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine

--
She is a nut case. Her site is even worse.

Old 01-27-2021, 07:33 PM

37,112 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Huh? You said something different now the goal post has moved.

The common cold is not a "covid" virus. That term is used exclusively for the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2: COVID-19.

Covid is simply a word that comes from Corona Virus Disease. So the common cold is a corona virus. Or covid virus if you want to call it that, which I believe is an incorrect way to call it. You are essentially saying Corona Virus Disease Disease when you say Covid Virus. Why argue something that is obviously incorrect? I am not saying that SARS-CoV-2 is no different than the common cold. At this point in time its much more dangerous and deadly. But experts believe it may end up being no different than other corona viruses that circulate each year as a common cold. And it could be that eventually.

And just to clarify for you. These are the more dangerous corona viruses with their official names.
The term COVID was not created until SARS-CoV-2 appeared. It is short for COVID-19, the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2.

"The common cold" is not equivalent to a coronavirus either. Other viruses can cause colds, including adenoviruses and rhinoviruses.

To summarize:

Some coronaviruses (there are four identified so far) cause common colds in humans but not all colds are caused by coronaviruses.

"Covid" refers to the disease, not the virus, and specifically to the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2: COVID-19, coronavirus disease 2019.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...s%20COVID%2D19.

"Covid" is not used in discussions of the other coronaviruses that infect humans.

Old 01-28-2021, 12:22 AM

8,501 posts, read 3,340,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill790 View Post
That is the same Dr. Simone Gold who was recently "...charged early this week for taking part in the 6 January attack on the Capitol."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ntline-doctors

I think I'll pass on her YouTube video...thanks anyway.

--
You're not missing anything. Just for the heck of it I randomly scrolled to the middle and clicked only to hear: I'll tell you a dirty little SECRET. The people who die of covid were going to die ANYWAY. Said with great excitement. And a big smile.

Quackdom at work. Listen to energetic engaging me. And I will give you The Truth. That's really being kept from you. Too much.

Old 01-28-2021, 11:06 AM

5,511 posts, read 4,475,764 times
Quote:
Another about face, turn around in Fauci's advice, wear 2 masks even if one gets vaccination.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fa...3ac3-407285626

Too bad they can't all get together.
Should be better now that Fauci is working for Biden. Under Trump, he had to skate a thin line of telling facts, but not bruising Trump's ego, and invoking the ire of his supporters who already threatened Fauci himself.

I heard him and another person talking on CNN radio that wearing one good mask is still better than wearing 2 lousy masks. As for post-vaccinations, we will want to continue wearing masks. The virus may not affect you, but you can still transmit it to others. They're doing more studies to see if masks can be ignored after vaccinations, but for now, they ask that you keep them on even if you've been vaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness