Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2021, 10:53 AM

8,009 posts, read 10,424,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
There just are now a few studies on Curcumin as an anti-viral, why did it take so long?
Because most studies are funded by pharmacutical companies and since they can't patent Curcumin, they can't profit off of it. Healthcare in the US is about making money, not making people well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2021, 10:55 AM

8,009 posts, read 10,424,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
you are brainwashed fools
Does anyone else see the irony here?

Old 07-29-2021, 11:09 AM

88,562 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Exactly.

Based on last year's numbers I predict right now that we are going back into mass case numbers, vaccinated or not. Assuming we get numbers up to 70% of the country vaccinated, it will be obvious in the late fall that vaccination will not protect society from getting covid and, may not protect you from getting very sick.

My workplace just put off us coming back into work for a month and changed their mask guidance. Vaccinated people didn't have to wear masks in the office and, now they do.

Just imagine when 3 months from now it is revealed that the vaccines did damage to people who had them.

Stocking up on TP right now.
I hope you aren't terribly disappointed if that doesn't happen to the extent you anticipate.

Old 07-29-2021, 12:00 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,037,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Go ahead and laugh at the video and pat yourselves on your collective backs congratulating yourselves on how smart you are when, in reality, you are brainwashed fools who cannot see beyond your collective noses. But you won't be able to say you were not warned. People are already dying from the C-19 injections, LOTS of them, and suffering life time disabilities, but go ahead and rationalize their deaths since that will make you feel so much better. It's a even larger pity that all these deaths mean nothing to you, at least until death strikes close to home, then maybe you'll believe. I am proudly un-injected and will remain so, but it will bother me greatly to see all the unnecessary deaths, that have occurred, and will certainly continue over the next several months, maybe up to two years. It must feel terrible knowing that you allowed, not just allowed, but actually got in line to receive a poison masquerading as a vaccine that the media convinced you needed for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate. Wow, just wow! If you haven't received the injection, don't; that's my warning to you, the choice is yours to make.
You are posting Stew Peters interviews. The audience for a show like that doesn’t have the IQ of a rusted bolt. Hating, conspiracy, superstition, mysticism, tyranny, fundamentalist fakery. Wrapped up in a blowhard phony, fraud pastry shell. THAT is what you supplied as an information source for human health. And you think you should be taken seriously? Not going to happen.

Now stop being irrational and go get your shot.

Old 07-29-2021, 12:04 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Thank you. I too am a practicing, active Christian (and I'm also fairly conservative politically) and have also taken this vaccine with no ill effects whatsoever. If I need booster shots, I'll take them as well.

For the record, nearly everyone I know - Christian or otherwise - has taken the vaccine as well, and they are ALL FINE.
For the record, a lot of people I know - Christian or otherwise - have not taken the vaccine, and none of them have gotten COVID.

A lot of them are SJW liberal granola types. Go figure.

Old 07-29-2021, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivalGal View Post
Because most studies are funded by pharmacutical companies and since they can't patent Curcumin, they can't profit off of it. Healthcare in the US is about making money, not making people well.
And there is nothing wrong with making billions in profit to supply amazing pharmaceuticals and advanced medical care.

Old 07-29-2021, 12:17 PM

1,147 posts, read 861,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivalGal View Post
Why doesn't the supplement industry fund studies? Mercola is a millionaire. The answer to that is that they aren't science based but belief system based. Their belief system does not rely on studies. When there are no studies done with Curcumin then the conventional pharmaceutical industry that relies on studies to prove efficacy can't profit from it so who does profit from it? The supplement industry who sell it for profit and and doesn't need studies to do so.

Healthcare in the US is not one monolithic industry. There is no one government US healthcare for all. It is all fragmented for which we all saw with CVOID to our disadvantage. There are other countries in this world out there besides ours and so calling our system as solely profit ridden and aberrant from the rest of the world then why don't other countries do the research? Let other countries do the research and then submit studies to the FDA.

You don't make people well by simply making claims that I have a cure and buy some of this without proof. People out there have another word for that. The supplement industry is in no hurry to do studies proving efficacy trust me.

Old 07-29-2021, 12:51 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Just a reminder that a lot of supplement companies are owed by the pharmaceutical companies you so dislike.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-29-2021, 01:27 PM

Expensive urine and feces. That’s what 90% of all “supplements” accomplish. That is why every supplement has the disclaimer that it is not meant to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Supplements are basically a religion - people take them on faith and without evidence.

Old 07-29-2021, 02:02 PM

5,710 posts, read 4,284,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
We are a year and a half into this and authorities are still not getting the message to the masses that their immune systems are their best defense, and that they can support their immune systems with diet, exercise, sleep and reducing stress.

Authorities still arent telling people not to drink bleach, walk in front of moving trains or jump off tall buildings either.

Whassup with that ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness