Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 03:57 PM

5,703 posts, read 4,274,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
Dont need to find them, if you check out the links, for example

MULTIPLE STATES (Telemedicine)
Dr. Miguel Antonatos (855) 767-8559 https://text2md.com

(States: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, GU, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OK, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV)

Yes, thank you so much for confirming the willingness to help people be stupid. I checked NM, which has exactly 4 entries in that list

1) Dr Cindy Hall, an ob/gyn osteopath. So she is only a half-quack. I guess if people want to seek an ob/gyn's advice on infectious disease just because she will say what they want to hear, have at it!

2) Pamela Richardson. Not even a doctor. NEXT!
3) Harmoney Vance. Not even a doctor. NEXT!
4) Nicole Baldwin. Not even a doctor.

There is no next. So there is one doctor willing to prescribe off-label meds for covid in all of New Mexico, and she doesn't even live in New Mexico.

Got any more gems?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2021, 05:18 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,099,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
Got any more gems?
Not sure significance of the Doctor living in NM, but sure..

That was just one link from this post
https://twitter.com/louisaclary/stat...17097213304840

There are also doctors on the FLCCC website

I bet the nurse practitioners can do the weight calculation to give the right dosage as well..

I personally would wait till symptoms to use IVM which probably wont be necessary if you follow the American Dental Association. Dentist are using 1% hydrogen peroxide for prevention, 3% is available at any drugstore. It says right on the bottle, for rinse or gargle. 2x daily gargle and rinse with water afterwards. Mix each treatment with 50% water to get the most out of the bottle.

The FLCCC alternative(2nd page) is to use 1% iodine or Betadine mouth wash to gargle for prevention. - link

Either would help us cut down on hospital beds.
"Hospital workers caring for COVID patients gargled 3 times a day with dilute hydrogen peroxide, and none of them got COVID"

Old 09-13-2021, 07:29 PM

668 posts, read 470,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
I have a friend who had the JNJ vaccine and he also got Covid. It was considered a mild case, but he did have it for a solid week. Took longer for his sense of smell to come back.

I know a couple, one had Moderna, the other Pfizer, both ended up catching covid. The moderna case was a bad flu type feeling for 5-6 days. the Pfizer one ended up in the hospital, heart issues. Both under age 30, no preexisting conditions.

Just pointing out, no one is 100 percent safe here.

Old 09-14-2021, 07:05 AM

2,385 posts, read 2,338,616 times
Took the J&J jab on a Saturday afternoon, May 1st. The next day I had chills, body aches, just felt like it wasn't a good idea to get out of bed. Only lasted til Monday morning when I sweated it out and was able to go to work.

Why did it last for less than 24 hours instead of several days? I drank ALOT of water right after I got it. In fact kept drinking ALOT of it til the end of the week. Gatorade helped too.

Old 09-14-2021, 08:59 AM

860 posts, read 437,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
This^. The mRNA needed two doses. J and j does not. It’s a shame j and j / Jansen vaccine is not getting more love from the press and our government. I suspect there are wink, wink and certain deals in place if you know what I mean. J and j is based on a more tested and tried technique. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with mRNA but j and j should make more people comfortable.
My husband and I chose the J&J for those reasons. No real side affects other than a blah feeling about 24 hours later. It didn’t last very long. Neither have had Covid.

Old 09-14-2021, 04:28 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,844,304 times
I got the Pfizer shots.

First one - no effect at all and in fact, I didn't even feel the shot itself.

Second one - I barely felt the shot. I got it at 10 am. No side effects till about midnight that night, when I woke up really cold. Pretty sure I had a low grade fever. I put on socks and took an Advil and was good - went right back to sleep. The next morning I woke up and felt totally normal. Got dressed, went to church, went out to eat afterward, and about 1 pm I suddenly felt weak and feverish. I went home and got comfy and laid on the sofa all afternoon and binge watched something or other. At 8 pm, suddenly all symptoms (which were mild anyway) lifted along with the fever, and I felt 100 percent fine - in fact, better than fine, I felt GREAT. Never had any issues since. This was in March 2021.

Old 09-14-2021, 09:34 PM

30,891 posts, read 36,937,375 times
I had the J & J vaccine last Saturday morning and my throat started closing up after about 4 hours and I took a benadryl and that helped a lot. The next morning (Sunday), my throat was still slightly constricticed so I took another benadryl. I had a low grade fever on Saturday and Sunday but no symptoms Monday.

I'm noticing a slight constriction in my throat tonight (Wednesday) even though I hadn't felt anything in several days.

I reluctantly and resentfully took the vaccine. I worry about long term effects that are either unknown or that are known but that we're not told about.

Old 09-15-2021, 06:18 AM

5,703 posts, read 4,274,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
I had the J & J vaccine last Saturday morning and my throat started closing up after about 4 hours and I took a benadryl and that helped a lot. The next morning (Sunday), my throat was still slightly constricticed so I took another benadryl. I had a low grade fever on Saturday and Sunday but no symptoms Monday.

I'm noticing a slight constriction in my throat tonight (Wednesday) even though I hadn't felt anything in several days.

I reluctantly and resentfully took the vaccine. I worry about long term effects that are either unknown or that are known but that we're not told about.

Most vaccine side effects occur within 2 weeks. Another 10 days and you won't have anything to worry about. But with your talk of what "we're not told about" it sounds like you are going to worry and blame the vaccine anyway.

Throat closing sounds like an allergic reaction, not a normal side effect.

Old 09-15-2021, 07:09 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickcin View Post
You can speak to the worlds most knowledgeable doctors and they would have no way of knowing how anyone’s particular body will react to the vaccine, regardless of which one you decide to take. It’s the same with most all drugs and pharmaceutical products, there is a percentage of people who experience major health problems or even death, so doctors rate the success of the drug by percentages of acceptance.

My wife’s system has trouble with almost all prescription drugs and she had serious pain and discomfort for the better part of a week after getting the J&J vaccine. It’s basically Russian Roulette IMO❗️
For most people it is not ever that drastic though.
My son in law’s mom has a problem with some over the counter nose sprays because of other medicine she takes…
Once you have a reaction you should remember it and stay away from that combination…
Pretty simple

Old 09-15-2021, 06:37 PM

705 posts, read 504,127 times
I had the J&J vaccine last May. I didn’t even feel the shot. The following day my arm was sore. That was it. Right after I had the shot, I went on a two day mountain bike ride. I was 60 too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness