Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2023, 07:56 PM

574 posts, read 267,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Anyone who spreads misinformation should be censured.
What does "censured" mean, and does this apply to the CDC which was basically wrong on everything at least at some point in this pandemic?

Old 02-21-2023, 08:34 PM

37,103 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlBeachIguana View Post
What does "censured" mean, and does this apply to the CDC which was basically wrong on everything at least at some point in this pandemic?
CDC is being accused of being "wrong" when what it stated was the best that could be determined at the time.

Old 02-21-2023, 08:37 PM

Quote:
CDC is being accused of being "wrong" when what it stated was the best that could be determined at the time.
Says who, the CDC? lol.

Old 02-21-2023, 08:44 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times
Quote:
Nonsense. At the time there were plenty of people and groups stating otherwise and attempting to present data to back it up but were dismissed by "authorities" as "misinformation.

Old 02-22-2023, 04:48 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,211,328 times
Quote:

Excess non-covid deaths do not mean that the vaccines are to blame.
The fact that excess deaths spiked before the vaccine was developed strongly suggests that vaccines aren't the cause for the high numbers of excess deaths. The obvious cause considering the timing of the spike is undiagnosed Covid. Testing didn't ramp up until well into the pandemic.

Old 02-22-2023, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
The fact that excess deaths spiked before the vaccine was developed strongly suggests that vaccines aren't the cause for the high numbers of excess deaths. The obvious cause considering the timing of the spike is undiagnosed Covid. Testing didn't ramp up until well into the pandemic.
No. It's almost definitely the lockdowns. Lockdowns have killed more people than COVID19. 12 million vs 6 across the world, and counting.

Old 02-22-2023, 05:00 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlBeachIguana View Post
Says who, the CDC? lol.
lol, exactly.

Old 02-22-2023, 05:37 AM

4,206 posts, read 3,755,177 times
Individuals should rely on personal experience rather than blanket recommendations based off "studies" that dont seem to fall in line with reality. Its like doctors that preach the vaccine yet refuse to acknowledge there is an uptick of side effects from them. In my opinion, a good doctor should question the studies when their patients are experiencing things that contradict what the studies are showing. They are instead passed off as something else because "it could never be the vaccine that caused it". Case in point, my wife was having some issues after the vaccination and the doctor told her it was nothing. Meanwhile, one of the nurses there told her that since the vaccine, there has been a huge increase with similar symptoms.

Its like a merchant telling me I should play the lottery because there is a good chance of me winning even though they know this isnt true. If I do win, they get a kickback, if not...well they tried.

Old 02-22-2023, 06:15 AM

3,075 posts, read 1,540,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Individuals should rely on personal experience rather than blanket recommendations based off "studies" that dont seem to fall in line with reality. Its like doctors that preach the vaccine yet refuse to acknowledge there is an uptick of side effects from them. In my opinion, a good doctor should question the studies when their patients are experiencing things that contradict what the studies are showing. They are instead passed off as something else because "it could never be the vaccine that caused it". Case in point, my wife was having some issues after the vaccination and the doctor told her it was nothing. Meanwhile, one of the nurses there told her that since the vaccine, there has been a huge increase with similar symptoms.

Its like a merchant telling me I should play the lottery because there is a good chance of me winning even though they know this isnt true. If I do win, they get a kickback, if not...well they tried.
so true. one of the problems with this mess of covid is that drs, primary drs, were refusing to see their patients as individuals instead of a massive grp where one size fits all. Too afraid of the govt and AMA.

Old 02-22-2023, 07:33 AM

547 posts, read 326,311 times
a lot of lives were saved by doctors ignoring the horrible advice from cdc/gov. gov protocols killed a lot of people. the hero doctors gave their patients immune suppressing drugs, like prednisone (steroid).
the bioweapon was designed to trick the immune system into the wrong response. suppressing the immune system with steroids tamped down that wrong response and gave the immune system time to figure out (their) trick and to formulate the correct response.

the body's design is awe inspiring AMAZING. it formulates it's own bioweapons to fight the man-made bioweapons
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness