Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 02:37 PM

4,873 posts, read 3,600,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavalar09 View Post
Just worried as I've started seeing reports that it can cause damage to the blood vessels and with me suffering mild ED I am very worried.
You should be! Don't get COVID if you can avoid it, wear a mask and stay up to date on vaccination and boosters. Even without ED it could give you brain damage or a heart attack. If you have a choice you should definitely not get COVID.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2021, 01:07 AM

43 posts, read 21,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMiller View Post
You should be! Don't get COVID if you can avoid it, wear a mask and stay up to date on vaccination and boosters. Even without ED it could give you brain damage or a heart attack. If you have a choice you should definitely not get COVID.
I've been doing my best to avoid catching it. I'm only 28,stayed fit and healthy most of my life so to have ED this young is genuinely making me think of taking my own life right now.

Old 11-13-2021, 12:44 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
I've only heard about sterility and impotence from the jab.

Old 11-13-2021, 01:22 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times
If you have a cold or flu, you would have ED because all types of viral infections causes the body to concentrate on immune defenses and not reproduction.

Old 11-13-2021, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
If you have a cold or flu, you would have ED because all types of viral infections causes the body to concentrate on immune defenses and not reproduction.
So long Covid would cause long term ED then no?

Old 11-13-2021, 02:11 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
So long Covid would cause long term ED then no?
If you were too tired to have sex, then yes!

That's why people need to build up their immune systems and learn about proper nutrition and supplements.

Old 11-13-2021, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
If you were too tired to have sex, then yes!

That's why people need to build up their immune systems and learn about proper nutrition and supplements.
I'm just 28 with ED and no idea what's causing it. The only thing I can think that's changed in the last month is that maybe I've caught Covid or something.

Old 11-15-2021, 04:30 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
I've been doing my best to avoid catching it. I'm only 28,stayed fit and healthy most of my life so to have ED this young is genuinely making me think of taking my own life right now.

Why would you kill yourself for something that's temporary? There are a few others your age posting here about ED too. See a urologist. That's who treats ED.

As I said in my other reply, how could you even have ED from being exposed to COVID a few days before? Your ED is most likely caused by stressing that you have COVID.

My daughter was around someone for 48 hours who didn't know they had COVID until they were leaving her house. My daughter was actually sick with something but still tested negative. She's 28 too, she has a very bad immune system, shocked she didn't get COVID.

I was only able to find one of the ED threads. I can't find the other one from about 2 months ago.

Bizarre Urinary symptoms like a bacterial STI, but not

Old 11-15-2021, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Why would you kill yourself for something that's temporary? There are a few others your age posting here about ED too. See a urologist. That's who treats ED.

As I said in my other reply, how could you even have ED from being exposed to COVID a few days before? Your ED is most likely caused by stressing that you have COVID.

My daughter was around someone for 48 hours who didn't know they had COVID until they were leaving her house. My daughter was actually sick with something but still tested negative. She's 28 too, she has a very bad immune system, shocked she didn't get COVID.

I was only able to find one of the ED threads. I can't find the other one from about 2 months ago.

Bizarre Urinary symptoms like a bacterial STI, but not
Because I know it can cause permanent ED. Mines been an issues for weeks now. I'm just worried. I have no libido at all. No morning wood. It's all ****.

Old 11-15-2021, 06:58 AM

4,873 posts, read 3,600,891 times
Quote:
Because I know it can cause permanent ED. Mines been an issues for weeks now. I'm just worried. I have no libido at all. No morning wood. It's all ****.
You should talk to your doctor. It could be caused by asymptomatic COVID, but also by lots of other things. It's probably treatable by a doctor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness