U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2022, 09:17 PM

9,048 posts, read 15,258,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
OP needs to watch what he says because if he is embellishing it, he can and will lose his license like my mother did. I'm not convinced this was even anything serious.

By the way, this is an "older" thread. It was made May 22nd. The OP has not had issues any more.

Wish I realized it was that old...
Good to hear the OP hasn't had anymore issues. I did't realize it was an older thread either. Thanks.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2022, 06:19 PM

1,750 posts, read 1,624,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
but... did you get your heart checked out?

I suspect not. It sounds to me like what I had which was a heart rate which slowed and slowed until the blood pressure meter kept giving me ERROR on the screen. Meanwhile I was collapsing on the floor several times and going unconscious for a while. Eventually it got so bad I had to go to emergency and they gave me a pacemaker. So, dont leave it, go get your heart checked out or tell a doctor about it.

yes heart is normal

Old 10-16-2022, 06:40 PM

10,164 posts, read 4,568,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Or it's low blood pressure or low blood sugar or any number of conditions that the OP should ask their doctor about.
too much potassium in your water will make you feel drowsy

Old 10-18-2022, 02:47 PM

136 posts, read 69,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
This past thursday i think I collapse at work

at first i started to feel sleepy. sometimes when i feel sleepy a at work it is not strong enough to affect my abilities. but this Thursday.. i started to feel a slight sleepiness. eventuallly it got strong this is similar to beeing sleepy at nights and you try to fight it when you are watching a tv program or reading.

it became so strong that i could not continue working. i had to stop everything to rush to a break room and sit in a couch. i was out cold for over 20 minutes. for the rest of the day i was back to normal.

what caused this? sometimes during the day i feel a slight sleepiness that does not affect me

Go to doctor ASAP! Seriously.

Old 11-22-2022, 07:51 PM

1,750 posts, read 1,624,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-Me-Not View Post
Go to doctor ASAP! Seriously.
i did
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness