Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2022, 06:24 AM

273 posts, read 207,954 times

Advertisements

No problems - no changes. I had 2 J&J and a Moderna booster.

My mother, on the other hand didn't believe in the vaccine for both her and my dad. They both got covid, she had extreme brain fog and died not long after and he got horrendously painful covid pneumonia. I'll take the vaccines and boosters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2022, 08:43 AM

10,552 posts, read 7,750,499 times
If you have something come up within a month of getting a vaccine it should definitely be reported to VAERS.

Beyond that timeframe it's highly unlikely that a shot would be responsible for any new symptoms.

My third shot was in December, answer to question is NO.

Old 06-10-2022, 01:53 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,236,377 times
My Dad (who had been perfectly healthy prior to vaccination) had a severe, adverse reaction within 24-36 hours of vaccination. He was found unresponsive in his bed and rushed to the hospital. He was in an out of the hospital for several weeks and nearly died twice. He has since mostly recovered but hasn't been the same. Part of that is due to my Mom also having a severe, adverse reaction to the vaccine, although not as immediate. A few weeks after vaccination, she tried to jump out of a moving car on the way to a routine doctor's visit. She was forcefully hospitalized where she spent days fighting, scratching, biting, and throwing feces at nurses. She suddenly improved and was to spend two weeks in rehab before coming home. Unfortunately, she died from an apparent heart attack on Mother's Day, the day before she was to come home.

Both had their annual checkups the week before vaccination. Both were healthy with no heart issues. So this was quite a shock. Even more shocking was that Mom's tests showed no indications of Alzheimer's or dementia, yet her doctor concluded that she developed "rapidly progressive dementias" based on that she seemingly skipped straight to stage 7 dementia overnight.

Old 06-10-2022, 04:56 PM

7,646 posts, read 4,596,067 times
I grew a tail and sometimes I can levitate....otherwise, nothing much.

Old 06-11-2022, 01:05 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,102,322 times
Justin Bieber is the latest
https://twitter.com/fynn_fan/status/1535393835135778824

"Ramsay Hunt syndrome is a complication of shingles that can lead to temporary facial paralysis.
Justin Bieber is 28. There is only 1 REASON why a 28 year old would get shingles then Ramsay Hunt...."

Attempt to normalize SADS as well, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome
https://twitter.com/VaccinatedFox/st...07754730029056
https://twitter.com/search?q=daily%2...rc=typed_query

Some accounts following the data
https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic/s...49217438355458
https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay/sta...76107195920386
https://twitter.com/ClareCraigPath/s...89329687457792

Old 06-11-2022, 07:04 AM

4,606 posts, read 3,298,895 times
What baloney. Young people can and do get shingles, in fact, the CDC reports it's on the rise. Please don't rely on Twitter for your health news.

Old 06-11-2022, 07:15 AM

273 posts, read 207,954 times
Add me to this list - I had shingles when I was young. Are you tying it to the vaccine, Rom? I had shingles LONG before the vaccine was around.

Old 06-11-2022, 08:01 AM

11,115 posts, read 9,753,246 times
My friend had shingles in her teens, and Ramsey Hunt in her early 30s. That was decades ago. It's not that unusual for a young person to have shingles. Most young people have had chicken pox, and that's the virus that can give you shingles years later, and Ramsey Hunt syndrome is caused by the very same virus, not covid, or covid vaccine.

I've had 2 Moderna covid vaccines, and 2 boosters. Other than a fever the day after the vaccines, I have had no new health issues.

Old 06-11-2022, 09:42 AM

9,512 posts, read 6,099,317 times
Four of my kids & my dad were vaccinated.

Dad collapsed at home a week later & was hospitalized for cardiac problems.

One daughter collapsed at home 4 days later & was treated in the ER for cardiac problems.

My other daughter was treated in the ER for arrhythmia 2 days after her vaccine.

My 2 sons haven't reported anything yet.

Who knows what the long term consequences will be.

I should add that a "stable" (for YEARS) & very small non cancerous mass on my dad's kidney has now doubled in size & is being investigated as possibly cancer now.

This wouldn't be surprising, given that the spike protein generated by the vaccines stay in the body for 60 days (versus just a few days from natural infection). That spike protein turns off a mechanism your cells use to fight tumor cells, called DNA damage repair.

Anyone with 3 doses has sustained 9 months of inhibited DNA damage repair & tumor cells may have taken hold during that time. It is too early for many of those cancers to have been detected. You won't know until maybe next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktikos View Post
If you have something come up within a month of getting a vaccine it should definitely be reported to VAERS.

Beyond that timeframe it's highly unlikely that a shot would be responsible for any new symptoms.
That's not true. Vaccine injury is an immune mediated process & can take months to over a year to manifest in an observable way.

There are both acute & latent consequences associated with adverse environmental exposures. Cancers take time to grow. Neurological structure take time to deteriorate. Cardiac cells take time to scar.
Sometimes the onset is quick but many times not.

Last edited by coschristi; 06-11-2022 at 10:10 AM..

Old 06-11-2022, 10:50 AM

10,552 posts, read 7,750,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post

That's not true. Vaccine injury is an immune mediated process & can take months to over a year to manifest in an observable way..
It is true, according to WHO, CDC, doctors and immunologists. If there are any latent injuries they are even more rare than acute ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness