U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 09:26 AM

4,566 posts, read 2,847,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
If a woman went for a massage and had her privates touched, it would be a really big deal. It's something you don't want someone doing if it's unwelcome.

I agree. I guess where I might disagree is with his ability to set that boundary effectively since he keeps having the same problem over and over...and over...and over.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2022, 09:51 AM

155 posts, read 174,393 times
Next time just request, 'no happy endings'.

Old 08-12-2022, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyme609 View Post
Next time just request, 'no happy endings'.

Well if they don't even understand "no" that's not going to work

I wonder what would happen if you asked for an unhappy ending?

Old 08-12-2022, 11:17 AM

12 posts, read 7,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
Well if they don't even understand "no" that's not going to work

I wonder what would happen if you asked for an unhappy ending?
I will say hands of the merchandise. It is for display only

Old 08-12-2022, 11:45 AM

8,861 posts, read 8,945,113 times
Wow, Deshaun Watson had the opposite problem.

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/12/11170...ason-kicks-off

Old 08-12-2022, 11:48 AM

4,959 posts, read 4,070,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon1805 View Post
I will say hands of the merchandise. It is for display only
Something tells me this is a problem that's likely to keep reoccurring.

Old 08-12-2022, 12:35 PM

2,151 posts, read 3,788,404 times
I forgot to add that physical therapists often have a massage therapist on staff.

Old 08-12-2022, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlanderfil View Post
Something tells me this is a problem that's likely to keep reoccurring.

Yeah if you don't want it touched at an Asian massage, don't put it on display. Do they still make chastity belts?

Old 08-12-2022, 02:32 PM

2,831 posts, read 1,729,271 times
I don't believe any of this. Been getting massages for decades and never even a close encounter.

Old 08-12-2022, 03:24 PM

4,959 posts, read 4,070,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svband76 View Post
I don't believe any of this. Been getting massages for decades and never even a close encounter.
Nah, it happens. As I said, it happened to me once at a semi-posh location in the UK. By coincidence, it was also an Asian place, in a High Street (mini-downtown) area of a fairly upperclass suburb. The therapist got chatty with me and then, when I mentioned that we were moving back to the US the next day, said something like "I'll give you something to remember me by" while I was still facedown. That had never happened to me before, so I kinda did a double-take inside my own head, thinking "did I hear her right? this is going to be awkward when I flip over..." and, sure enough, she asked again if I wanted to be covered up or, wink-wink, nudge-nudge, if she should take the towel off my boys and do her thing. I told her I was married, so no thanks; she didn't believe me because I didn't have a ring on (I've never worn one - find them to be uncomfortable), I insisted on staying covered up, she shrugged and moved on, never mentioning it again. Great massage, one of the best I've ever had, actually. Because of how unexpected it was, it eventually became a funny story to tell in less-than-uptight company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
Yeah if you don't want it touched at an Asian massage, don't put it on display. Do they still make chastity belts?
That's like saying to a girl "if you don't want to be felt up, don't go drinking at a bar". It doesn't sound like OP "put it on display", anyways. Most full-body massages, even at high-end spas, especially outside of the U.S. are performed in the nude or with a pair of temporary underwear (which don't amount to much), because people outside of the U.S. aren't as uptight as we are here about, oh, horrors, their ass being on display. The glutes have a lot of muscles, too, which get sore just like everything else.

Last edited by highlanderfil; 08-12-2022 at 03:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness