Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2022, 11:08 AM

5,634 posts, read 4,174,460 times

Advertisements

apples and oranges. The apples are already exposed and the infectious agent is everywhere within the apple population. Mixing some oranges in at this point makes no difference whatsoever unless you just have a problem with oranges.

Old 09-19-2022, 11:20 AM

5,323 posts, read 18,209,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svband76 View Post
No way. No vaccines or endless boosters. You're just preventing your immune system from working properly. Nothing to fear. No need to bow down to big pharma anymore.
Agreed as this is spot on

Old 09-19-2022, 01:08 PM

829 posts, read 621,992 times
I got the Pfizer Bivalent booster on Friday and aside from a little bit of soreness at the injection site, I felt fine the next day. I opted to wait and get the flu shot at the recommended October timeframe in hopes protection will last through the entire flu season. I've read that they're urging people to get both the booster and the flu shot at the same time because of the possibility people won't return to get a flu shot.

Old 09-19-2022, 04:06 PM

1,555 posts, read 758,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
I rarely, if ever have any pain (for me, a mild sore arm, is not really pain!), I guess I'm lucky. I might get a headache once every 5 to 10 years or even longer, I never had any issues sleeping at night, typically get 8-9 hours, no problem whatsoever.
Maybe your brain doesn’t know what pain is.

Old 09-19-2022, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartMoney View Post
Doc on TV said by crossing over from Pfiser to Moderna or visa versa, you give your body an extra boost of immunity. I stayed on the same vax (Moderna) and I'm not sure had I known about the extra boost if I would have tried to cross. I don't think so, my appointment was too convenient, right day, right time.

On a side note - I have friends that are double vaxed, double boosted, and each one became very ill. I will use every tool available to me to keep this virus away. That includes masking in public and avoiding crowds. Next weekend there's a craft festival, I will go, but be one of the first to enter and exit.
Both are mRNA. Exact ingredients so not sure if it makes any difference.

Old 09-19-2022, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Yes I did say that and I spelt on my other arm just fine during that time, you know we have two arms (at least some of us do)!

I'm usually a left arm dominate sleeper, and just adjusted and was still able to sleep just fine on my right arm, after I got the 1st and 2nd Pfizer shots.
Great.

Old 09-19-2022, 04:30 PM

36,979 posts, read 40,961,186 times
Got the Moderna bivalent booster a little over 48 hours ago. Only side effect is a sore arm.

Will get a flu shot in a couple of weeks.

Old 09-19-2022, 04:49 PM

15,111 posts, read 27,588,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedupwiththis View Post
Biden just said the pandemic is over.. so are you still "trusting the science"? Cause this feels more like a tinfoil hat at this point.
Not at all! You don't know the health status of others, it doesn't hurt to wear a mask. There are newer variants that are much more contagious. Source of Biden stating it is over???

Old 09-19-2022, 04:50 PM

15,111 posts, read 27,588,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Got the Moderna bivalent booster a little over 48 hours ago. Only side effect is a sore arm.

Will get a flu shot in a couple of weeks.
I am going to get them separately as well.

Old 09-19-2022, 05:22 PM

30,160 posts, read 23,548,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston Area Man View Post
Covid is the most dangerous virus in human history. It’s like flu on steroids. I will continue to wear a mask.
You have got to be joking. Do you seriously believe this?

I can't believe people continue to fall for this garbage.

To answer your thread title: NO! I haven't had a single 'vaccine'. I'm around hundreds of people almost every day, and....absolutely nothing. No sniffles, no weakness, no feeling slightly anything - the only thing that I do that most people don't do, is that I don't touch everything out there in public with my bare hands.

I don't take shots. I had to against my will as a kid, and the military forced a bunch on me, in both arms, since I was going overseas. After that? Nothing.

I'm not a runner. I hate exercising. I don't eat all that healthy.

I'm not a 20 or 30 year old.

Allow your natural immune system to take care of you, not this crap created in a few hours over a weekend, and never tested properly.

Unbelievable that you think Covid is the 'most dangerous virus in human history'.

These shots are going to catch up with you people. Someone early on mentioned that someone she/he knew had to deal with blood clots. PAY ATTENTION!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness