U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2022, 01:51 PM

3,494 posts, read 4,075,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I'm really glad to hear you're starting to feel better. As much as it seems like everyone just wants to ignore that people are now facing very real and scary health issues from side effects,, Please remember there are plenty of us who do care, so do not lose hope. I don't even know you, but just knowing that you are struggling with all this, I'm thankful to read any update! Stay positive and take it one day at a time.
Thank you.

Today is Day-1 at work after being on sick leave for more than 2 weeks. Since I returned this morning, I have spoken to 3 persons who knew someone who got blood clots [or died from them] after receiving the Moderna vaccine or booster.
Rate this post positively

Old 11-19-2022, 12:36 AM

35,627 posts, read 38,090,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
No, what this goes to show is someone was selling/pushing something. TIME trials take time. You cannot compress time, you cannot compress 10 years into 10 weeks. Money cannot make time travel happen.

I am aware of what shot means. That's why the fake vax was and is a shot. Like a flu shot. Those come out annually, they also are not vaccines they are shots. It's simple.
The flu "shot" is an injection of the flu vaccine. You can get a "shot" of penicillin or insulin or a local anesthetic or any number of other medications. You continue to demonstrate that you have not got a clue what a vaccine is.

With regard to the mRNA vaccines there are decades of research behind them. They were not created from scratch in 2020.
Rate this post positively

Old 11-19-2022, 07:01 PM

26,026 posts, read 26,090,655 times
Too many off topic posts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.