Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2023, 04:34 PM

1,201 posts, read 531,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I don't recall hearing about so many young people, especially athletes, suddenly dropping dead of cardiac issues or having strokes before Covid or, more precisely, the Covid vaccine. But nothing to see here!
I just read a stat by RFK Jr. said during his interview with Vanity Fair that 1500 young athletes "suddenly died." I think he said it was in a year - but not sure of exact timing or references. Maybe someone can find the stats.

It's not "normal distribution," "nothing to see." It's a real phenomenon that you will not hear about from the mainstream media.

Old 09-27-2023, 05:00 PM

3,566 posts, read 1,497,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by considerforamoment View Post
I just read a stat by RFK Jr. said during his interview with Vanity Fair that 1500 young athletes "suddenly died." I think he said it was in a year - but not sure of exact timing or references. Maybe someone can find the stats.

It's not "normal distribution," "nothing to see." It's a real phenomenon that you will not hear about from the mainstream media.
I know some of the suspicion will fall on the mRNA vaccine and myocarditis and they should. But what people don't also know is the rise/epidemic in SARM usage among young men. These can be found online (with the warning not for human consumption lol). I'm seeing so many young men come in for blood work with abnormally low FSH/LH levels and testosterone levels lower than your grandmother.

When pressed, they admit to taking and abusing SARMs for muscle growth purposes.

Last edited by WaikikiWaves; 09-27-2023 at 05:09 PM..

Old 09-27-2023, 06:30 PM

2,032 posts, read 985,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by considerforamoment View Post
. Maybe someone can find the stats.

I'll wait...

Old 09-27-2023, 06:40 PM

11,026 posts, read 6,870,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Ok. I really do not want this thread to become a vaccine debate thread.

There has also been a sharp increase in relatively young (under 50) people getting cancer. What do you think could be causing that?

https://scitechdaily.com/alarming-gl...hose-under-50/
Also strokes and heart failure.... increasingly younger and younger.

Old 09-27-2023, 07:04 PM

21,927 posts, read 9,494,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie Mitchell View Post
There isn't any argument, not of a scientific sort at least. If vaccines did this it would be the older people who are disproportionately more vaccinated who would be keeling over in great numbers.

This is about drugs and mental illness. And, yes, lots of 40 and 50 year olds are strung out on opiates. It's an epidemic.
And you think it's not happening?

Old 09-27-2023, 07:07 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,958,474 times
Is it a fact that "older people are more vaccinated"? I would question that. Young people, including young parents who got their kids vaccinated as soon as they could, are vastly more hive-minded...

It's also young people who were required to show proof of vaxxing for school, college, jobs, etc. Old people are retired and can do as they please.

Old 09-27-2023, 07:55 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,099,317 times
Quote:
I am hearing increasingly more reports of people, including people I have known, dying in their 20s-50s- more than it used to be. Is anyone else noticing this? Or is this just my imagination?
It's not just you. They actually are dying.

Quote:
Among working people 35 to 44 years old, a stunning 34% more died than expected in the last quarter of 2022, with above-average rates in other working-age groups, too.

And there was an extreme and sudden increase in worker mortality in the fall of 2021 even as the nation saw a precipitous drop in COVID-19 deaths from a previous wave. In the third quarter of 2021, deaths among workers ages 35-44 reached a pandemic peak of 101% above – or double – the three-year pre-COVID baseline. In two other prime working-age groups, mortality was 79% above expected.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...s/70542423007/

It should be treated like a national emergency but ... crickets ...

Quote:
There isn't any argument, not of a scientific sort at least. If vaccines did this it would be the older people who are disproportionately more vaccinated who would be keeling over in great numbers.
False. Unless you consider 92.3% compared to 95% to be "disproportionate".

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...r-percent-pop5

Quote:
This is about drugs and mental illness. And, yes, lots of 40 and 50 year olds are strung out on opiates. It's an epidemic.
So the "top echelon" workers are all strung out on drugs or mentally ill? From my above source:

Quote:
Life insurance data suggests something happened in the fall of 2021 in workplaces, especially among white-collar workers. These are people whose education, income level and access to health care would predict better outcomes.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...s/70542423007/

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I don't recall hearing about so many young people, especially athletes, suddenly dropping dead of cardiac issues or having strokes before Covid or, more precisely, the Covid vaccine. But nothing to see here!
Right. Head in the sand.

Old 09-27-2023, 09:44 PM

2,064 posts, read 1,003,799 times
Toxins and carcinogens from tattoo ink. People that are inked up from head to toe, especially on very thin areas of flesh, don't know what they've done to themselves because the trend is still too new to diagnose symptoms that take time to manifest. Most of it's made in China, I wouldn't trust it. I predict an uptick in cancers or some new disease related to the ink to hit in full force at some point, maybe it's just now beginning.

Something for the history books someday, perhaps.

Old 09-27-2023, 09:51 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Quote:
I am hearing increasingly more reports of people, including people I have known, dying in their 20s-50s- more than it used to be. Is anyone else noticing this? Or is this just my imagination?
I think you are right on. Could be drugs. So many seem to die suddenly.

I have a Facebook friend that puts all kinds of scary stories of vaccines on her wall. I'm not going to go there. We believe each person has a time to die and when that time comes it will happen.

I feel that one should get their life in order and not worry about it. It's beyond my pay grade to know.

Old 09-27-2023, 11:11 PM

1,824 posts, read 800,633 times
Quote:
There has also been a sharp increase in relatively young (under 50) people getting cancer. What do you think could be causing that?

https://scitechdaily.com/alarming-gl...hose-under-50/
I think it’s because people are exposed to so many more carcinogens, so much toxic stuff, even when they are still in the womb. I’m shocked by the number of young women with breast cancer, people with lung cancer who never smoked, & in my lifetime I’ve known six people stricken with pancreatic cancer & 4 with brain tumors.

I’m old now but I couldn’t believe the number of people in my high school graduating class who died in their 40’s or younger, and not drug-related.

I used to think that people were strongly overreacting regarding the unhealthy crap in Americans’ food, but I don’t feel that way now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness