Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-18-2024, 01:11 PM
 
10,016 posts, read 4,755,090 times
Reputation: 7607

Advertisements

The pot use of expectant mothers might lead to a child with autism. European study shows 'a' link between expectant mothers with cannabis use disorder and child with autism and/or adhd

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2024-...hd-autism.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-18-2024, 04:51 PM
 
Location: The Bubble, Florida
3,511 posts, read 2,501,964 times
Reputation: 10318
Yeah there's a link between expectant mothers who drink water and children with autism and adhd. That link is much stronger though. Almost 100% of all children with autism, have mothers who drank water while they were pregnant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2024, 05:06 PM
 
Location: Knoxville, TN
11,940 posts, read 6,259,578 times
Reputation: 23335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
Yeah there's a link between expectant mothers who drink water and children with autism and adhd. That link is much stronger though. Almost 100% of all children with autism, have mothers who drank water while they were pregnant.
Nope. Wrong. Correlation is not causation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2024, 05:48 PM
 
Location: USA
9,207 posts, read 6,335,890 times
Reputation: 30294
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
The pot use of expectant mothers might lead to a child with autism. European study shows 'a' link between expectant mothers with cannabis use disorder and child with autism and/or adhd

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2024-...hd-autism.html


Actually, the study is from New South Wales, not Europe.

"This large-scale study, conducted by researchers at Curtin University in Australia, analyzed data from over 222,000 mother-offspring pairs in New South Wales, Australia."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2024, 05:27 PM
 
Location: The Bubble, Florida
3,511 posts, read 2,501,964 times
Reputation: 10318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Nope. Wrong. Correlation is not causation.
Excellent, you understood the point of my post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2024, 08:14 AM
 
10,016 posts, read 4,755,090 times
Reputation: 7607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie767 View Post
Actually, the study is from New South Wales, not Europe.

"This large-scale study, conducted by researchers at Curtin University in Australia, analyzed data from over 222,000 mother-offspring pairs in New South Wales, Australia."
European Psychiatric Association presented the study also using data from the European Union/EU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:31 PM
 
1,088 posts, read 612,266 times
Reputation: 2904
One study doesn't mean anything. I'm a child of the 60's, almost everyone I knew back then smoked weed and many had children. I never saw anyone who had a child w/ any sort of problems, they were always healthy, including my own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top