Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2017, 09:07 AM

1,376 posts, read 1,367,679 times

Advertisements

I was prescribed Relistor for opioid induced constipation. Works good but makes my ears ring day and night. It went away the next day after I stopped taking them.

Did that happened to you?

I found out from my statements that 90 of these were $1599! OMG!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2017, 12:47 PM

I've been taking Vicodin since 91 because of my chronic pains. Arthritis is one of the causes along with muscle and fibro pains.

I wouldn't wish this crap on my worst enemy but I live with it. No choice.

The Relistor work well with the bowel movements but can't stand the ringing in my ears. That is not on the side effects list for this drug.

So I wondered if someone else experienced the same side effect.

Old 09-23-2017, 02:40 PM

Oh yeah, I'm never pain free, only reduced is far as I get. I take injections in my neck and lower back for the worse pains. I used to get them in my shoulders but for years they haven't been too bad where I can tolerate them with just the pain pills.

Now the stupid drug abusers are going to screw it all up for us.

The pain pills still work trust me. I thought the same thing that I stopped taking them but my pains got worse that I thought WTH ??

I take up to four 5/325 pills a day and I try to take less each day and as a result my BM gets ok but on my bad days where I needed 5+ in a day I get constipation. That's when I'll take some Relistor but I'll have to put up with the ringing ears.

I'm due for an appt at the pain clinic so then I can tell my doc what's up. My insurance refused the Movantik as they are like $30 a pill.

I tell you, the drug industry are a ripoff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness