Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 06:04 AM

1,007 posts, read 5,662,411 times

Advertisements

I have them as well. Moreso when resting. Awful sometimes. Magnesuim has helped me (but it does lower your blood pressure). I also have been taking B12 shots. You have to de-sensitize yourself from these sensations. I'm still learning on how to do this, but staying active and doing something different (learning something new) keeps your mind off the sensations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2011, 03:09 PM

1 posts, read 26,124 times
For years I have experienced body vibrations off and on. The best way I can describe it is, that in a milder form, it feel like the same way my body feels when i get off the rideing lawnmower and can still feel the vibrations. Recently the frequency of the vibrations has increased and now is almost constant. Anytime I am still, when I sit or lay down, I can feel it. My whole body seems to be trembeling although it is internal and only i can feel it. I went to the doctor and they tested my heart as some of the feeling was in my chest. The heart was fine and they told me they have no idea what causes the tingle and not to worry about it. Apparently i should worry as I see on numerous sites that this condition could be anything form MS to nerve damage. It should not be ignored.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:11 PM

1 posts, read 26,064 times
One night as I was getting ready for bed I had sounds of as if it was wave of water rushing through my head I have had these sound before after waking from Sp. Sometime I would feeling a slight ting in the private part of my body this was very annoyning, ather a couple of minute it would leave Lately I started hearing the sound of water rushing when I was awake. I knew that the sound was connected with SP so I sat up in bed waiting for it to past I knew I need to get out of bed and move around but I could not force myself to get out of bed. As I sat there waiting for the sounds to past I started to feel very relax almost as if I was sadatived, this was different. I layed back in bed before my head could hit the pillow I was in a semisleep state I felt a cool ting in the center of my back, For some reason I thought maybe my back are being healed I had visions of a man and a woman standing at the foot of me I then felt very intense in my right breast when I put my hand there the lady push my hand away She then took my stomach roll it up in a ball and push it upward. I started saying stop leave me along you don't care about anyone but yourselves I dont' know why I was carrying on this conversation I then woke from a nightmare to a nightmare that I cannot wake from The vibrations in every part of my body 24-7 I have had several test all came back negative. The have a prblem dignoising what that can't see, or touch mybe one day they will get serious about our condition and find an answer if not a cure I pray for us eall

Old 06-01-2011, 03:25 PM

2 posts, read 32,818 times
Exclamation body vibration

I certainly am glad to know that I am not alone in this, I feel vibratios in different places in my body and I agree they feel like a cell phone on vibrate. I'm a bit of a health gurue so I take plenty of vitamins and minerals, but I do have some health issues, one being arithmia. I asked a thorasic cardiovascular institute nurse about this issue and in turn asked me was I taking anti-siezure meds and if so I need to see my family doctor, well, I did, and he didn't seem to think this was no big deal! So, I guess this means I'm going to feel weird vibrations until?

Old 01-21-2012, 05:39 PM

1 posts, read 25,742 times
Yes, I get the same exact thing only it is much worse today when sitting at my computer. Walking around helps. My wife says my arms and legs jerk around in my sleep a lot.

Ever heard of Restless Legs Syndrome? Look it up.. it could be that but maybe not. It is an annoyance to say the least.

If it was a stroke or TIA, it would only affect one side of the body. Mine is bilateral from the waist down. Tickly, vibrating, purring feeling. Annoying as hell.

Old 01-21-2012, 05:43 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,920,807 times
Ascension.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:56 AM

2 posts, read 43,328 times
The world is constantly vibrating. Certain people ( like the earth , moon and water) are sensitive to the ever changeing vibrations in the earth. Some people feel it ( sensitive people ) and some people do not. We are earth people. Accept that you respond to the shifts in the earth, and welcome it. Do not fear it. Peace and harmony surround you.

Old 02-02-2012, 04:43 PM

3,848 posts, read 7,958,267 times
The post was from me I was diagnosed with CSS centralized sensitivity syndrome .. Only took em 7 years

Old 02-04-2012, 10:44 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,456,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Ascension.
Can you elaborate?

Old 02-04-2012, 10:49 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,456,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by extrasensitiveperson View Post
The world is constantly vibrating. Certain people ( like the earth , moon and water) are sensitive to the ever changeing vibrations in the earth. Some people feel it ( sensitive people ) and some people do not. We are earth people. Accept that you respond to the shifts in the earth, and welcome it. Do not fear it. Peace and harmony surround you.
This is exactly what it feels like to me. I feel the vibrations in my body too, but they feel like a response to the ground vibrating. Sometimes the vibrations feel like something spiritual. Maybe that is what it is, maybe it's not, but I don't think it's health-related cause it's too inconsistent with the way body systems work.

I am very, very sensitive to vibrations in general, though. I'm sure that I'm not alone and other posters in this thread are also super-sensitive.

Sometimes vibrations are from music that's playing a floor down from where you're standing, so you can't hear the music but you can feel the vibrations. That's happened to me before where I was sitting in a restaurant with a club in the basement, and the restaurant had its own music. Well I was hearing one kind of music and feeling another, and it was incredibly confusing.

Another source of vibrations is buildings that are built to be wind- and earthquake-proof. If it's windy outside, you can often feel the vibrations in the floor. People walking around also emit vibrations. Usually people in one area of the floor will trigger vibrations in another area of the floor. Those vibrations can actually become a very reliable way to know when people are about to turn around a corner.

Last but not least, motorcycles in the distance, thunder, heavy things falling in the distance, and typical seismic activity can all emit detectable vibrations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness