U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 06:03 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,970,447 times

Advertisements

After my 2nd weekly dose of Methotrexate and a little over a week back on the Prednisone I think I'm finally feeling better today! I can say my toes don't hurt like they were and my hands feel much better. My overall health just feels better! I hope that I don't have to stay on the meds forever, but for now they seem to be helping. As I told Sapphire in a DM, I went to my chiropractor on Tues. and he did some gentle adjustments and used a little "gun" on my feet. It seemed to help a lot. I'll find out next week about some more blood tests that had to be sent out of town for testing. Life looks a lot better this week than it has in awhile!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2009, 09:09 PM

16,082 posts, read 30,673,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGIAINMT View Post
After my 2nd weekly dose of Methotrexate and a little over a week back on the Prednisone I think I'm finally feeling better today! I can say my toes don't hurt like they were and my hands feel much better. My overall health just feels better! I hope that I don't have to stay on the meds forever, but for now they seem to be helping. As I told Sapphire in a DM, I went to my chiropractor on Tues. and he did some gentle adjustments and used a little "gun" on my feet. It seemed to help a lot. I'll find out next week about some more blood tests that had to be sent out of town for testing. Life looks a lot better this week than it has in awhile!
Georgia,

I am glad that you are feeling better. Please keep us posted.

SMG

Old 02-12-2009, 09:13 PM

2,947 posts, read 1,615,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
i WISH THE VERY BEST FOR YOU AND NOTHING BUT THE BEST OF HEALTH....

oops, caps! (((((((Sapphire Rose))))))

Robyn
Thank You (((((((Pikantari))))))) It can only get better right

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGIAINMT View Post
Georgiainmt.. THAT my DEAR is Great news. A welcome surprise isn't it?
I am so very happy to read your post. Wishing you all the best and that pain is now in the past for you.
Tho I do not take the metetrexate until Tuesday, Today I feel a little better than yesterday. So that is 2 good days in a row. LOL I can open my own jars, bottles and brush my hair. Dishes is still a wee bit of a task. But I'll get there. And you will also

HUGS Sweetie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness