Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2009, 07:19 AM

1,273 posts, read 4,160,607 times

Advertisements

Every morning I've been waking up very nauseous. I'm not pregnant either. I've been extremely sick to my stomach. It seems that if I do throw up, it's a lot of acid. I feel full for some reason, and continue to feel this way until the remainder of the morning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 07:47 AM
tao

721 posts, read 3,189,362 times
Go to your doctor. A similar thing happened to me. I waited until it got worse and worse, until I was finally throwing up blood before I went to see a doctor and it turned out to be a very serious gallbladder infection.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:01 PM

5,404 posts, read 15,995,916 times
When you find out what's happening, report back. My hubby had a similar experience---had tests galore---nothing was ever found out!
I'd be interested to know what they find with you! Good luck!

Old 02-24-2009, 12:30 PM

I have an appointment to see my doctor on Thursday. I've had a lot of indigestion lately, but it's more noticeable in the morning. Depending on what I eat I get a "full" feeling. I googled gallbladder infection and don't think I have any of the symptoms that the site listed.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:15 PM

1,731 posts, read 4,683,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani Vasquez View Post
I have an appointment to see my doctor on Thursday. I've had a lot of indigestion lately, but it's more noticeable in the morning. Depending on what I eat I get a "full" feeling. I googled gallbladder infection and don't think I have any of the symptoms that the site listed.

I had similar symptoms and it turned out I had bleeding ulcers. If you feel much worse tell your doctor he needs to see you right away and not two days from now.

Old 02-24-2009, 03:18 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,649,653 times
Try looking up Gerd to see if that sounds like it could be the cause.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:15 PM

2,886 posts, read 8,282,884 times
Go to the doctor ASAP!!
and get a consult/referral for Gastroenterology
they can do the required test and treat appropiately before it gets too serious, in the meantime, if the physician can't call you in some maintenance meds, Go to the Dollar store and get a bottle of Maalox or any simethicone liquid antacid, and a pack of zantac
take it and stay away from any caffeine, spicy ,fried food, go bland diet, until you get this resolved
You can go to another store, I just found it to be a little less costly buying these items from a Dollar General/Family Dollar store
I hope you get to feeling better real soon
In my prayers..

Old 02-28-2009, 03:36 PM

518 posts, read 2,061,328 times
A check of your internal female areas should be done also. Hope everything gets better for you. I would for sure get things checked out, it's not fun feeling like that.

Old 03-05-2009, 07:52 AM

It was my gallbladder. Apparently it's full of stones. I have surgery scheduled for next week. They do it laprascopically (sp) now, so the procedure shouldn't be so bad.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:09 AM
tao

721 posts, read 3,189,362 times
Don't worry then. The surgery is a breeze and you'll probably go home the next day. Recovery isn't too bad. Just make sure you take extra care of yourself and don't overdo physical activity until the doctor gives you the ok. After this you'll find you probably can't eat rich, high fat foods like you might have in the past. Foods that are rich with a high fat content will go right through you, if you know what I mean. But, really, it's a good thing to eat a healthier diet anyway, isn't it? That's how I feel at least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness