Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2009, 12:44 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,351,207 times

Advertisements

Hot Pepper Nose Spray Relieves Hay Fever - articles - articles.mercola.com

Interesting article, because I have been using a hot pepper nasal spray for some time, so interesting to see Mercola talking about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 05:50 PM

894 posts, read 4,349,672 times
very cool...will have get some. He even mentions probiotics which I take all the time. In the spring my allergies tend to act up. I take lots of vitamin C, oil of oregano and do a nasal douche with something called alkolol. It's got lots of soothing ingredients.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:47 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,351,207 times
I get mine from another company. Just type in Sinus Buster. But maybe his product is better. It certainly burns for a few seconds. But for clearing out my nose when I have a headcold I used XClear that I get at a health food store. This last time I kept using it, and it would continue to drain my sinus' and so it never went into bronchitis nor did my ear become infected like it ususally does. XClear is made from saline water, Xyletol, and Grapeseed extract. Trying to make my own, but the first time I tried it didn't have that mild sting that XClear has, maybe not enough salt or maybe i need more of one of the other. xyletol is a sugar that you can buy at the health food store, and you can get the other product there too. xyletol i was told destroys and flushes out bacteria.

I have also had Vitamin C keep me from having an allergy, but then it gives me a lot of gas, so I can't take much of it.

What do you do with the oil of oregano? What does it do? Where do you gte alkolol?

Old 03-08-2009, 07:07 AM

894 posts, read 4,349,672 times
The Alkalol Company LOVE this stuff!

Oil of oregano is antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic. It also has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. I use the bottle with a dropper and it has to be a "P73" which it states on the bottle, which means it is wildcrafted and of high quality. It's not cheap but you don't need much. I always take this first sign of anything off in my body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness