Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 10:11 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,251,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
You probably want to see a dermatologist. But I would recommend you wash 2x per day with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and use AHA revitalizing gel (not lotion) 2x per day. You may want to start with 10 or 15% solution since anything stronger may sting your skin.

AHA is basically a high potency glycolic acid that exfoliates the skin. Many dermatoligists recommend it. Mine did, and I've been using it for 15 years. If you have greasy skin, get the gel, which has an alcohol base, as opposed to the lotion.

You can get the Cetaphil at any local CVS or Rite Aid type store. Remember to get the Gentle Cleanser.

You can order the AHA online from Amazon or Great Skin.
Amazon.com: DCL AHA Revitalizing Gel 15 4 oz.: Health & Personal Care
Cetaphil can make break outs worse. So do watch for it. Breaks me out But it could work for you. AHA excellent suggestion. You may continue to break out for awhile because of whatever drugs you are on. In junkies a slang term is "speed bumps" for what you are talking about. Its from the drugs/poor nutrition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2009, 10:36 AM

312 posts, read 860,507 times
well i am on 3 different type of pills for pain swelling and sleep
so now i'm kinda in my mind-this might be the root cause,as it seemed to apear after my surgery
thanks everyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness