U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 11:01 PM

242 posts, read 1,132,148 times

Advertisements

You will notice that Soy Products are just about in nearly all proceesed foods even in tomatoe sauces you will find they have replaced the good extra virgin olive oil with this Cheap Toxic Oil, called Soybean oil. i want to give You All, a valuable lesson why you should say Good-bye to Soy products. ================================================== =This will Shock you all. First, this soybean is called a legume, actually it is not Really edible, soybeans are Not safe to eat, They are TOXIC. Lab tests have been done and the innocent creatures that were exposed to this test have been shown to cause ( everything from cancer to birth defeats.) Same applies to Humans. Ok, Now read this part over and over, if you are having a difficult time of comprehending what you are reading. You bettah tell your friends, relatives... you could be very helpful to them because they have found the truth how they need to say, Good-bye to Soy Products. ================================================== =Now you know, SOYBEANS are TOXIC, so why is the food companies trying to make it into something edible when it is Toxic?? Now they have to remove the harmful toxins, so in order to do that the Manufacturers have to use Harsh Chemical Processing. The soybeans have to undergo Acid baths , then they have to use Extreme heat. Then they have to be sprayed dried this then turns the soybeans into a High Protein powder. Now this toxic soybeans have to go through a process to Imorve how they will taste, then added to the soybeans is artificial flavoring like that awful MSG ( MSG is a flavor enhancer and people who suffer from migranes, this will give them migranes... MSG is another toxic chemical. Then the soybeas need preservatives I do not know what type of preservatives they use ( inside secret ) then they put sweeteners and add emulsifiers nd more synthetic nutrients are added. Another whammy is added Nitrites which is a carcinogentic that means is causes cancers... this additive is done while the soybeans are going throught the spray drying process. Listen the manufacturers have spent close to $500,000,000 Dollars and still they can not REMOVE ALL THE Toxin from the soybeans. Remember they are TOXIC to begin from and not considered a food. IT is POISON= Toxic.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 11:20 PM

305 posts, read 1,162,387 times
actually soybeans make msg. monosodium glutamate is naturaly exhisting in soy products.....
they use "soy" as 'natural flavor' in most processed food...and can get away without labeling it as msg...soy contains free glutamic acid which turns into msg in the breakdown of digestion.

soy also is a 'natural' form of estrogen, however as it is processed it can become dangerous in women.....

I am so glad to see another person come to the same conclusion as I have.....I havedone personal research ( for my migraines) for over 8 years...noting that soybean oil, soy leciticin, soy flour and any 'natural flavoring' causes intense headaches for me.....

soy in in everything...its unnatural...just look an the ingredients of the many foods you buy..
hot dogs, cheese, anything that comes in a cardboard box, oatmeal, oj...its rediculous.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:52 PM

Default Say Good-bye to Soy Proucts

Yeap soybeans are not safe to consume. If you want to go senile, keep eating this toxic non-edible legume, not made for human or animal consumption. ================================================== = The manufacturers simply can NOT get the toxins out of the soybean. This dangerous toxin is called TRYPSIN INHIBITOR, this they say can interfere with your digestion and could cause cancer in humans, soybeans are toxic. If you eat toxic foods it will eventually damage you, right! Right! ================================================== =Now for the post-menopausal women who eat soy can be at ris for Osteoporosis. Listen up ladies, this soybeans have been processed into Soy Power, it alse contains this residual called PHYTIC ACID, this is a substance that the Experts know about, and it Blocks the absorption of Calcium, Magnesium, Zince, and the other essential minerals in the Intestinal tract. Ok, they have done feeding experiments, of a soy-based diet and requires supplementation with Vitamins of E, K, D, B12 and creates significant,get ready for this Deficiencies in copper, zinc, magnesium, calcium and iron. This insight is very important for the post-menopausal women. So this is what you need to know besides soybeans being toxic that women who love soy products and are eating lots of this soy stuff, you are putting your health for some serious Nutritional deficiencies and Osteoporosis. ================================================== = More bad news, soybeans are toxic not really edible and being so, they did this study back in 1996, and the researchers found women who ate the soy protein HAD INCREASED incidienc of EPITHELIAL HYPERPLASIA, this is what they called an early form of MAGLIGNANCY. then after one year, a chemical in the SOY was shown to Encourage breast cells to " metastasize". ( Not good news is it!) No one knows for sure that SOY can cause breast cancers, but I have read that MAMMORGRAMS cause Breast Cancers, because of being exposed year after year from all that RADIATION and the Health field people are still telling women to get MAMMORGRAMS.. that is insane! ================================================== = Ok here is more bad news You have been told by the FOOD COMPANIES all these lies that SOY is good for you and that people in Asian countries eat this and blah, blah, blah... what a HOAX, just so they could get you to eat toxic soybeans that has not food value , no nutrients what so ever... that is how they work, make up some nonsense and people are going to believe them because they said so and it is FDA approved. It is time that someone tells you the truth and well, someone went and found the truth about the people in Japan, China, Korea and other Asian countries, that the people in these countries BARELY TOUCH SOY PRODUCTS. AND way back in time, The Chinese DID NOT eat Soy at all. They used it just for MANURE , yeap it was called a fertilizer to the. But they have tryed very little of the SOY SAUCE or Natto. But the women do not eat it SOY (TOFU) as the USA Manufacturers want you to believe... they can tell you all these lies and you believe that. My mom use to tell us back in the 1970's that SOYBEANS are hard to digest and very hard on the liver and not edible. SHE was RIGHT-ON! And guess what? The people over in these Asian countries Never HEARD of .. stuff like TOFU, CHeesecake, soy energy bars, soy sauages, soy hotdogs and other Flatulence ( gas producing ) soy product that are all in grocery stores and health food stores. SO YOU LEARN something NEW every day! ================================================== = The only people in the WORLD that consumes so much SOY PRODUCTS as the people in the USA, veggies say they eat SOY PRODUCTS to replace the meat they do not want to eat. You dont have to be a vegetarian, soy stuff is in 60% of processed foods. Poisoning people and then they may wonder why they get HEADACHES, have DEPRESSION, MOOD SWINGS, ANXIETY ATTACKS, and have a damaged thryoid gland, Same applies to cats. Cat foods put SOY FLOUR SOY MEAL SOY HULLS AND SOYBEAN OIL because it is CHEAP. Do not feed your pets with dry and canned with toxic worthless SOY.============================================== =Soy based BABY FORMULA is the number one suspect in America's rising level of Sexual dysfunction. Also with the baby formula it is like the babies are getting the same amount as BIRTH CONTROL PILLS EVERY DAY, THAT IS CORRECT. Now keep reading,, you have heard that soy has this substanc called ISOFLAVONES, and the myth that the food manufactures promote is that the ISOFLAVONES will improve symptoms associated tih MENOPAUSE and they use the gimmick the women in Asian countries dont have hot flashes blah blah blah lies. But the truth of the matter is hat ISOFLAVONES can wreak HAVOC on your HORMONAL SYSTEM.... and you know why? wel if you take 100 grams of Soy Protein daily this is the amount they say is recommended by a " National Soy Organization" that this provides the ( Estrongenic equivalent of takig the BIRTH CONTROL PILL.) So ladies if you are having the SYMPTOMS of Menopause You wil be likely to reduce them with this Hormonal boost from SOY ESTROGEN... another lie to have you eat the TOXIC SOYBEAN PRODUCT. WAKE UP. ======================================== Now way back in the year of 1991, they had Japanese researchers doing this test, that just two teaspoons of the Soy Protein each day CAUSED ... GOITER and HYPERTHYROIDISM in some patients. The culprit is called ISOFLAVONES ... remember soybeans still have toxins in them and is not safe to eat.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:02 AM

Default Say Good-bye to Soy Products

Thanks for sharing your comments, but you wrote before I had finished my next part and so I just got to read your post. I dont eat soy products. But I want to get this informnation out to the public so they will know how dangerous SOYBEANS and SOY PRODUCTS are to their health. AND your Migranes are hereditary, as I got them on my dad's side of the family. My mother told me that I wa alergic to foods, so when i was 19 i had to test what foods were giving me migranes, I was allergic to OIL, Creams, Sugar, any preservatives and even salt. I would get an indication by seeing black spots and only get the visual distortion attacks, I never suffered from Headaches. I dont get migranes for years and years so many years. THERE are natural remedies I read about them, i will try to help you.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:34 AM

Isofvone are also thought to cause ALL sorts of problems for these infants. Poor babies,their mother's have no clue as to what they are inflicting upon their precious babies. Some experts now believe this Excess Estrogen can lead to Thyroid problems, learning disabilities and even the premature sexual development, because of all the Estrogen, do the math, it makes sense. ================================================== =What you are reading, gets worse.... the recent research says that two or more servings a weeks of TOFU that white block of soft soybean will Accelerate brain aging. No one needs that impairment! Now, this shocking dicovery about SOY was at the THIRD INTERNATIONAL SOY SYMPOSIUM and on the last day of the symposium this one researcher came and presented his three decade long study of Japanese-Americans living in Hawaii. Showed that a significant statistical relationship between eating two or more accelerated the aging of the brain. Now people who were in their mid-lif had ate this stuff had already Lower cognitiv function later in life and the oops! Alzheimer's disease and dementia, you do know that Alzheimer's disease is also caused by getting too many vaccines, you can do the research and find this online... it has been known for ages, that FLU SHOTS causes it and FLU SHOTS have been made 12 times stronger, that is they put in more deadly mercury, and more aluminum and more formeldyhde( embalming fluid). These 3 chemicals do not belong in a humans or animals body. They all cause neurotoxins in the brain, seizures and dissolve they myelin shealth. KNOWN FACT do your homework on this. SOY is toxic it will damage the brain. ================================================== = This you will also find very interesting. Back in the 1930's the only place in the USA you could find SOYBEANS was in the hardware stores in the paint and varnish. ================================================== =Soybean products ARE Not Health Foods, never were they are only Virtual Poisons. How can soybeans be a " health food" when they are TOXIC. Yeah in the health food stores, I have lectured them about this toxic soybeans and the toxic canola oil. But they do not listen to me, I see, that they rather make money then to care about their customers health. I have no respect for these people. If I had a health food store, I would never sell this garbage. Just think how many people are getting so sick from soybeans, and canola oil . crazy people in this world! No respect for human life!!!! ================================================== =And guess what? for about 25 years the mainstream and alternative doctors pushed these lies about tofu was a mirale health food. My mother said it was toxic and hard on the liver, she was telling everyone this. ================================================== = Those alternative doctors were brainwashed and fell for this nonsense. and told women it will get rid of hot flashes. WHAT A JOKE! ================================================== = Finally the AHA admitted they were wrong about SOY PRODUCTS they admitted to the " Circulation, the bibe of heart doctors. It is not a miracle food but toxic to your health. ================================================== = also that tofu with 22 different studies on t will not reduce your cholesterol. and the cholesterol myth is another story. we all need cholesterol without it we will die, cholesterol is not bad, it is part of being a human being, it is necessar for life, there is nothing wrong with having cholesterol, big pharma is lying about it and KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE with the hoax that we must get rid of it.... more later on that subject, get off the cholesterol drugs, it is a hoax the big pharma is making billions a year and lying to the people, this world is full of sick corporation to make money. ================================================== =

Old 03-28-2009, 01:04 AM

Soy Products are linked to malnutrition, digestion distress, thyroid dysfunction, cognitive decline, reproductive disorders and men's low sperm count, immune system breakdown, and even Heart Disease and cancer. Contrary to popular belief that Soy is a health food, the evidence reveals that SOY Consumption has been linked to numerous disorders, infertility, increased cancer and Infantiel Leukemia, type 1 diabetes, prcocious puberty in children have been feed soy formula early maturation as eary as 6 yrrs young. ================================================== = Scientists have KNOWN this for years that the ISOFLAVONES in Soy Products can depress thyroid function and cause goit in otherwise healthy children and adults. A combined research team of Cornell University Medical College and Medical experts ahve found that chiren who develop Type 1 Diabete are twic likely to have been fed, Soy Formula as those fed all other foods. this confirms concerns based on Animal studies raised in the 1980's and 1990's by Health Canada researcher Dr. Fraser Scott and led to the American Academy of Pediatrics issuing there warning to baby doctor against any use of SOY Based Formula. One other doctor said that soy based formula oen of the WORST FOODS to feed your child ( baby) it has Profound Adverse Hormonal Effects. and THIS IS A SHOCKER!! it has OVER 1,000 % more Aluminum than conventionals milk based formulas, ================================================== = Soybeans can damag your heart, linked to memory lostt and outbreak of LUPUS, MS, and other immune disorders linked to SOY BEAN PRODUCTS and Canola Oil. Soy products also cause enlargement and pathological conditions of the Pancreas and that involves cancer. ================================================== = SOYBEAN PRODUCTS ( SOYBEANS contai HAEMAGGLUTINN a Clot promoting substance that causes RED BLOOD CELLS to clump together. ================================================== =TRYPSIN INHIBITORS and HAEMAGGLUTINN are growth inhibitors. ================================================== =Approximately they say that 25% of babies in the US received soy based formulas and this is Higher than other parts of the western world. And infants EXCLUSIVELY fed Soy Formula receives the Estongenic Equivalent based on the baby's body weight 5 Birth Control Pills per day. SCIENTISTS have known this all along but never tell anymore about the harm that it is doing to the babies. ( they must be paid to shut up ) . Causing thyroid problems in babies. ================================================== = The health claims of the SOY INDUSTRY have one purpose and one purpose only to SELL MORE SOY. The industry promotes the " health" benefits all based on LIES. To your good health, say Good-bye to Soy Products.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:16 AM

7,090 posts, read 11,394,110 times
Just posting more words doesn't make it true. Soybeans themselves are fine, though things people do to them in processing are not always so good. I find no studies on the "Hoax" or 'Detriment" of soy products, just that the affect is less then noticeable to placebo (AHA no longer recommends Soy for Heart Disease). With no sources, little "trust me I know" signs on everything instead of verifiable facts, and rants about flu shots...this is just tin foil hat paranoia and speculation presented as scare tactic facts.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:42 AM

1,104 posts, read 3,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Just posting more words doesn't make it true. Soybeans themselves are fine, though things people do to them in processing are not always so good. I find no studies on the "Hoax" or 'Detriment" of soy products, just that the affect is less then noticeable to placebo (AHA no longer recommends Soy for Heart Disease). With no sources, little "trust me I know" signs on everything instead of verifiable facts, and rants about flu shots...this is just tin foil hat paranoia and speculation presented as scare tactic facts.
Sorry dude but soy is garbage. I wouldn't feed it to starving children in Africa. I have read both sides pro and anti soy and its quite clear to me that soy is not something that should be consumed with any regularity. There are tons and tons of published studies showing the negative effects of soy. Soy is one of the leading allergens in this country next to pastuerized dairy. The only soy that is safe to consume is fermented products, tempeh, natto, miso.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:48 AM

7,090 posts, read 11,394,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanCutHippie View Post
Sorry dude but soy is garbage. I wouldn't feed it to starving children in Africa. I have read both sides pro and anti soy and its quite clear to me that soy is not something that should be consumed with any regularity. There are tons and tons of published studies showing the negative effects of soy. Soy is one of the leading allergens in this country next to pastuerized dairy. The only soy that is safe to consume is fermented products, tempeh, natto, miso.
To each their own what they put in their body, but from the OP soy will kill you as soon as you put it in your mouth....tofu, tempeh and natto included. I think the oil can be bad for you, with so much required to get each drop the pesticides increase...but in general it's been used by other cultures for thousands of years that the bean itself is fine, but processing it is not as great.

Old 03-28-2009, 05:09 AM

5,284 posts, read 19,090,940 times
I guess I will be the voice of moderation here. I eat a sensible diet with a wide variety of foods, lots of fruits and vegetables (fresh organic when I can buy), occasional tofu and soy sauce. I took soy isoflavones for several years when I was first in menopause - worked like a charm. I'm healthy and happy and expect that I will continue to be so.

Too much of anything is probably not good for you. I think what is the most harmful thing we humans can do is to live our lives being fearful of everything - convincing ourselves and others that death is around the corner should we eat some tofu or munch on cookies with corn syrup at Christmas time - what a burden to carry around - you know negative thinking and stress can kill you faster than anything. Be happy, think positve, eat sensibly, exercise, meditate, use common sense - that is what makes for a long, happy and healthy life.

Last edited by Cattknap; 03-28-2009 at 05:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness