Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2008, 05:04 PM

409 posts, read 2,783,100 times

Advertisements

Anyone try it? If the needles are painfull forget it. I would rather be knocked out. I have heard good and bad, heard it does not last long. Need to do something for the sagging chin and neck so if anyone's tried this, please let me know.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:02 PM

21 posts, read 162,059 times
I had it done in 06. I've had severe pain ever since. It's all a marketing scam, in my opinion. They sewed my earlobe to my face, the permanent sutures I was never told about, are coming through as bumps behind my ear& are very unsightly. They offer to redo you, but why go thru the same thing with the same doctor? I am currently in treatment with a neurologist for the terrible pain. Just do your homework. Check out the Dr. with the APSB& the state medical boards. Very important. Some docs are good, some are not.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:25 PM

Default Lifestyle lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Anyone try it? If the needles are painfull forget it. I would rather be knocked out. I have heard good and bad, heard it does not last long. Need to do something for the sagging chin and neck so if anyone's tried this, please let me know.

The needles are NUMEROUS& extremely painful. They also don't warn you that you will smell your skin burning or feel the clipping in your ears. This is not an easy procedure at all!!

Old 01-06-2009, 12:58 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,260,210 times
Oh god..please try strivectin neck cream first. Its expensive..But I tried some in a sample I got. Totally amazing. Also yoga stuff is good for tightening up that area.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:46 AM

Call the ABPS, AMA & your state medical licensing Dept to ask about your Dr. It's open to the public.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:07 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,268,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsee View Post
I had it done in 06. I've had severe pain ever since. It's all a marketing scam, in my opinion. They sewed my earlobe to my face, the permanent sutures I was never told about, are coming through as bumps behind my ear& are very unsightly. They offer to redo you, but why go thru the same thing with the same doctor? I am currently in treatment with a neurologist for the terrible pain. Just do your homework. Check out the Dr. with the APSB& the state medical boards. Very important. Some docs are good, some are not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrystalEckes View Post
Yes, dummie me, too trusting and I believed what they where blowing up my skirt. It cost me plenty. You can see my pictures at realself.com and then search for chrystaleckes. There in all my glory and shame. I tried very hard to grt them LSL, to work with me to fix what they had done to just my eyes. No way, they said they were just right and what I really needed now was a brow lift at a extra cost of course. Fact is and you can read this for ourself, This is a revision of an old lift from the late 60's early 70's -- it was abondoned then because of the terrible results and it looks like history is repeating itself. Also, look at the lawsuits Kent has put out trying to shut up everybody and anybody. Another good place to look at is infomercial scams.com. There is good and bad every where, but don't think LSL is out to be your special buddy. Best to you, chrystal eckes.
Thanks for letting us know "the other side of the story." Sorry for all you ladies have been through. ((hugs))

Old 02-05-2009, 12:45 AM

Default Lsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Horrible needles& many!! Very painful too. Please ck out the doc be4 doing this. Look on realself.com for more (facelifts) There are some really horror stories there/ also infomercialscams.com.. Good Luck

Old 06-16-2009, 06:55 PM

2 posts, read 15,480 times
Default Lifestyle Lift in Retrospect

Since I cannot complain, I shall tell the truth. Don't do this to yourself unless you have cash to throw away and you want more scars and wrinkles than you started with. The procedure is harsh to say the least. The commercials are misleading via what you wind up with. It has cost me more money to try to fix what was done to me that what I originally paid. So, research your physician really well and word of mouth is the best advertising. If you do consider a LSL at least get a 2nd opinion from a ABCPS.

Old 06-16-2009, 08:01 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,828,935 times
City-Data does not allow "Consumer Complaints" Anyone interested in Lifestyle Lifts should search the internet for results...

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.