U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 10:27 AM

2,903 posts, read 11,668,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankinscotland View Post
why?! Do you really need to ask? You must be male.

If you're wishing that the clitoris was closer to the vagina for purposes of stimulating said clitoris during intercourse with the penis well, it's not an issue if the girth of said penis is sufficient.
Other factors of physical compatibility come into play with regards to this issue and length may or may not be a factor depending.
I find that my clitoris is placed ever so perfectly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 10:26 PM

9,444 posts, read 15,752,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteskye View Post
If you're wishing that the clitoris was closer to the vagina for purposes of stimulating said clitoris during intercourse with the penis well, it's not an issue if the girth of said penis is sufficient.
Other factors of physical compatibility come into play with regards to this issue and length may or may not be a factor depending.
I find that my clitoris is placed ever so perfectly.
Hell no. Studies by a professionals have shown that if a woman's clitoris is less than 1" away from her vagina, she has more chances of achieving a vaginal orgasm, even without external stimulation.

Old 01-31-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Hell no. Studies by a professionals have shown that if a woman's clitoris is less than 1" away from her vagina, she has more chances of achieving a vaginal orgasm, even without external stimulation.
Hell no what?
A vaginal orgasm, according to my own very unprofessional "studies" , depends on a number of factors that i don't want to discuss at the moment as i'm still thinking about dental issues.
But i have not thought that the distance between my clitoris and vagina has much to do with it as these are, to me, kinda two different types of orgasms and a vaginal orgasm needn't even involve the clitoris ... or if it does it's ever so subtle ... having nothing to do with surface contact / stimulation.
Now let me go find a tape measure ... probably easier and more comfortable than a ruler.

Old 02-01-2010, 08:23 AM

9,444 posts, read 15,752,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteskye View Post
Hell no what?
A vaginal orgasm, according to my own very unprofessional "studies" , depends on a number of factors that i don't want to discuss at the moment as i'm still thinking about dental issues.
But i have not thought that the distance between my clitoris and vagina has much to do with it as these are, to me, kinda two different types of orgasms and a vaginal orgasm needn't even involve the clitoris ... or if it does it's ever so subtle ... having nothing to do with surface contact / stimulation.
Now let me go find a tape measure ... probably easier and more comfortable than a ruler.
It's called C-V distance, read up on it. The distance between vagina and clitoris had A LOT to do with achieving vaginal orgasm. Of course, there are OTHER factors, but this is an important one.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:30 AM

42,835 posts, read 80,652,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
We could adjust our metabolism at will to eat as much as we want and never gain an ounce.

I would place the nose above the eyes so we could bury our heads under the covers and still breathe.

Maybe an extra arm for extra heavy loads?

NO MORE MENSTRUAL PERIODS AND UP AND DOWN HORMONE LEVELS FOR WOMEN!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankinscotland View Post
I'd put the clitoris MUCH closer to the vagina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
A third eye, in the back of my head, would be nifty.

Skin that would smell nice even if you hadn't showered in a week.

My de-scented ferrets always smelled good, even if they were out digging in the dirt all week. One bathing every 2-3 months.

What would a human being smell like, without a shower for even a week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reneeme View Post
How about ears with volume control??
Such great ideas! Me thinks we'll be a whole lot happier without a brain!

Old 02-01-2010, 09:46 AM

3,458 posts, read 10,400,617 times
I don't want to sweat anymore...I know it is a cooling mechanism, but I'd make it easier not to overheat. I hate sweating.... espectially sweating when you're nervous, and not even hot.

Get rid of wisdom teeth, most of us have to have them pulled anyway.

I don't want fur. In fact, I don't ever want to shave my legs or pits again! Smooth skin for the ladies!

Oh, and can I please not have grey hair? Or Wrinkles?

How about feet that don't hurt in high heels..... arteries that don't clog....natural defenses against cancer....eyesight that doesn't fade with time....

I LOVE THE IDEA of ears with volume. I can close my eyes if I don't want to see something, but no such way to shut of my ears.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie123 View Post
I don't want to sweat anymore...I know it is a cooling mechanism, but I'd make it easier not to overheat. I hate sweating.... espectially sweating when you're nervous, and not even hot.

Get rid of wisdom teeth, most of us have to have them pulled anyway.

I don't want fur. In fact, I don't ever want to shave my legs or pits again! Smooth skin for the ladies!

Oh, and can I please not have grey hair? Or Wrinkles?

How about feet that don't hurt in high heels..... arteries that don't clog....natural defenses against cancer....eyesight that doesn't fade with time....

I LOVE THE IDEA of ears with volume. I can close my eyes if I don't want to see something, but no such way to shut of my ears.
Don't forget that sweating is a breathing and detoxing organism.
Sweat = very good!

Old 02-01-2010, 10:46 AM

2,024 posts, read 3,054,384 times
how about bodies that don't submit to gravity - no saggy breasts, etc.

Old 02-01-2010, 01:01 PM

8,415 posts, read 36,109,696 times
- death comes in an instant, not this rotting while walking crap
- the brain to auto know what it needs when ill. Most ill health things can be changed with diet
- teeth like sharks - one falls out, one pops up. Less pointy though. LOL
- sleep button for quick full snoozes and good nights.
- no scars. They are pretty useless and I just don't see the point in having them these days. I think of all the burn victims that would not have to be worried because they would just peel it off eventually without ton$ of work.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:36 PM

3,440 posts, read 7,378,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
NO MORE MENSTRUAL PERIODS
Go live underground and it will stop..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness