Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2010, 01:29 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,520,111 times

Advertisements

Well have not had the urge in awhile but today came on like a vengence!! The warm 90 degree hot weather set me right off. Just like it does every year the first really warm warm day this happens. Its just plain terrible. I am angry, sad, restless and have that urge to go lose myself in the heat to the evil drug of cocaine. Terrible, I hate this. This urge has not left my brain all day. It will pass, I am not going to get high, but I need to tell someone. I am pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like everyone is out having fun, drinking on their boats, having a party, doing something exiciting and here I am on a 90 degree day, wanting to get stoned and mad. It really is a curse I hate that I feel this way. I just realize that this is a trigger day and it will pass and as the evening sets in the urge will go until the next time which could be months or years. Today is a bad day for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2010, 01:38 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,183,374 times
Sorry you're having a bad day.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:54 PM

427 posts, read 550,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Sorry you're having a bad day.
Sorry you're having a bad day? Really Dorthy, that's all ya got? Ok everyone, stand back. I've got this one. SteveMorse, Grandpa Steve here. First of all, I am not having fun today! And I'm not drinking on any boat, I don't even have a boat. I'm not at a party, and I sure ain't doing anything exciting. You call doing this exciting?? Ok, nuff said.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:07 PM

564 posts, read 1,722,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
Well have not had the urge in awhile but today came on like a vengence!! The warm 90 degree hot weather set me right off. Just like it does every year the first really warm warm day this happens. Its just plain terrible. I am angry, sad, restless and have that urge to go lose myself in the heat to the evil drug of cocaine. Terrible, I hate this. This urge has not left my brain all day. It will pass, I am not going to get high, but I need to tell someone. I am pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like everyone is out having fun, drinking on their boats, having a party, doing something exiciting and here I am on a 90 degree day, wanting to get stoned and mad. It really is a curse I hate that I feel this way. I just realize that this is a trigger day and it will pass and as the evening sets in the urge will go until the next time which could be months or years. Today is a bad day for me.
Hang in there! You are doing the right thing, even though it is soooo hard. Wish you all the strength you need to get over this urge. Good luck!

Old 05-02-2010, 05:56 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,520,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa "Hillbilly" Steve View Post
Sorry you're having a bad day? Really Dorthy, that's all ya got? Ok everyone, stand back. I've got this one. SteveMorse, Grandpa Steve here. First of all, I am not having fun today! And I'm not drinking on any boat, I don't even have a boat. I'm not at a party, and I sure ain't doing anything exciting. You call doing this exciting?? Ok, nuff said.
I love you!!! Marilyn is my real name! I made it no craving today. I get your point, tough it up and I did. Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness