U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 01:28 PM

7,269 posts, read 9,891,988 times

Advertisements

I have been fighting MRSA that I acquired in 2005, relentlessly. I have been on all of the 'big name' drugs and med combos for it, with no long term success. I kept going in and out of remission every 2-3 weeks, I was down sick with it. Anyone who keeps going in and out of remission that has it stuck-in-mud in their blood, knows exactly what I am talking about.

I decided to take my issue to a Homeopathic Doctor 4 months ago. I am not cured - as there is not a cure - but today, I am as close to "cured" as I will get.

I want to share this with those who are constantly fighting an uphill battle with it, as I have.

When my MRSA had flared every 2-3 weeks, my symptoms were: rashes, minor boils, the glands in my neck swell/throat hurts (like mono or strep), ear ache, extreme fatigue/excessive sleep, headaches/bad sinus issues. And God only knows what it was doing to my organs and heart valves in the process. What did I do to then to cease it every 2-3 weeks? ---Antibiotics. A combo of Rifampin and Minocycline. Killing myself AND my immune system bit by bit with them. I thought I was going to be in the ground by 40 y/o - not an unlikely scenario - I even made sure my Will was done and had Life Insurance for the event. I was scared.

I went to the Homeopathic Doctor. I just could not handle the symptoms anymore, I was in tears, exhausted from it all. She put me on NutriSilver (which is a type of Silver Colloidal, you can look it up on the web--it ROCKS), Goldenseal, Probiotics (50 Billion formula), magnesium, and a solid dose of Vitamin C per day.

Also, she explained to me the foods that fuel and ignite MRSA to go on its rampage in a MRSA victims body. Things that MRSA bacterial cells NEED to strengthen and attack - Sugars, Acidic foods, processed foods and fast foods, bread/starches, hormones/chemicals/pesticides in food. It was strongly recommended that I switch back to being 110% vegetarian (I was a 85-90% raw/vegetarian prior) and to only eat organic and drink filtered or distilled water (and to ditch my bottled water) - and to not drink anything with sugar, NutraSweet, or that is acidic (not even coffee). She taught me SO much that I never knew.

3 days later after I began to take what was recommended (and to eat/drink and what not to) - all of my symptoms disappeared. ALL of them. My rashes faded by 95%. Today, I have no rashes or anything. Still to date, I do all of the above mentioned and NONE of my symptoms have surfaced. My energy levels are back to my pre-MRSA days. I do not even take naps anymore!

Since 2005, up until I went to go see a Homeopathic Doctor - I would have to jam in everything that needed to be done that required my full energy in between my flare ups (exercise, etc). I thought that was how my life would be for the rest of my life and I was getting mighty depressed about it. I was sick of being sick. I was tired of Medical Doctors not knowing enough about MRSA and not treating it properly - and killing me (and my already shaky immune system) bit by bit in the process. It's a terrible way to live. I have not once, ever, felt good for this long since I acquired it in 05.

Those with MRSA, PLEASE do your research on what I am taking - especially Nutrisilver (Invive is also perfect, it's the ORIGINAL Silver used prior to 1938 - you can look up their website). Medical Doctors will not tell you about it (although they know, they use Silver specifically in burn units to prevent and kill MRSA) - especially the Colloidal Silver, which was Grandfathered in (in 1938 or 1939) when Penicillin was created and introduced, and the FDA cannot touch it. Medical Doctors have to be all for the Phama, it's their job. And it's killing MRSA patients. MRSA killed more people last year than AIDS did! You do NOT need to take antibiotics to kill/disable MRSA cells. You will not be "cured" with what I am taking (as there is NO cure available) but this WILL put you into remission and keep you in remission with regular intake. MRSA has NO resistance to Silver Colloidal/Nutrisilver - NONE NONE NONE. If you change your diet and stop fueling the cells while doing this - all the more better.

Please do your research on what is helping me. I know there are plenty others out there going through what I have been. With 22 FAILED hospital visits/stays with my MRSA, I finally hit the jackpot.

I received my latest blood work back from my Homeopathic Doctor last week. My white blood cell count is now in the normal/healthy range. My first round of lab work when I first went to see her was PITIFUL whereas my white blood cell count was concerned.

BTW, I no longer use Bactroban/Mupuricin to line my nose. Not needed.

Hope this helps a few people who want to LIVE (full-time) again.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2010, 07:29 PM

7,100 posts, read 25,797,263 times
I am curious.... just what is MRSA?

Old 05-11-2010, 05:37 AM

10,309 posts, read 19,142,650 times
Methicillin resistant stapholoccoccus aureus, right? What a great story--you must be thrilled Jeep girl--I know I would be. Medical docs are great for treating traumas, but for chronic stuff, not so good, as you found out first hand. Certainly our bodies are all so off kilter that I doubt that the docs know what health looks like any more.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:40 AM

20,672 posts, read 61,833,873 times
Good job, Jeep Girl.

Not all doctors are created equal, and no one doctor knows everything.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:50 AM

1,882 posts, read 4,352,266 times
THAT is take'n care of yourself. Proud of you.

Take care, glad it is get'n better.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:58 PM

9,353 posts, read 18,556,839 times
i had major hip surgery in january, 2004 and acquired an mrsa infection at the site..... required rehospitalization, 3 more surgeries and then 8 weeks on iv vancomycin through a port at my collar bone..... PLUS a wound vac for the 8 weeks..... only after all of that was i put on the oral antibiotics .... rifampin being one of them ..... once i made it through all of the above, have not had a problem since.....

did they try the iv vancomycin on you jeepgirl??

Old 05-11-2010, 02:08 PM

15,861 posts, read 32,750,767 times
Thank you JeepGirl for letting everybody know that homeopathic treatment works. There are SO MANY illnesses that are "managed" by conventional medicine which could be cured with naturopathic and homeopathic treatments. While you say that your MRSA is not cured, perhaps in time it will be. After all these organisms LIVE on our bodies and we are exposed to them 24/7, it is ONLY our immune system that keeps us safe.

Keep working on your health and hopefully one day you can put this all behind you permanently.

Reps and more reps to you hon.

20yrsinBranson

Old 05-11-2010, 02:41 PM

345 posts, read 1,545,905 times
What a great story. I wish more people would think homeopathically.

All these doctors with all their drugs and lack of real knowledge about how the body works makes me discouraged.

Old 05-11-2010, 06:19 PM

2,783 posts, read 7,521,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
I am curious.... just what is MRSA?
MRSA is a staphyloccus that is resistant to most antibiotics. It occurs naturally on skin but can become invasive when introduced internally.
MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)

Old 05-12-2010, 05:51 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,720,190 times
Community-acquired MRSA is worse than hospital-acquired MRSA. Nowhere is safe now, thanks to antibiotic abuse.

Homeopathy = quackery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness