U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 09:32 AM

2,539 posts, read 2,479,601 times

Advertisements

And they did. They also shot anyone who stood against them, including Andrew Jackson (his shooter was freed for mental illness, and he later revealed that he was paid by the bankers), and Abe Lincoln, who died.

The Rothschild's are by many multiples, the richest family in the world, they were then and they are now, but they keep a very low profile. A couple of the corporations they own are Rio-Tinto and DeBeers, but there are countless more. They control the Bank of England and the American central bank, the 'Fed', and are enabled to print all they care to print, and then lend it to the government at interest.
Andrew Jackson was the only American president to ever completely pay off the national debt. America thrived when he dismantled the Central banl, and printed the 'greenback' based strictly on the strength of America. There was no gold standard. The Rothschilds fought for years to regain control of the American economy, and they succeeded. The result is that the American people are enslaved to debt for all eternity.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America#
Rate this post positively

Old 11-19-2010, 09:33 AM

38,779 posts, read 21,624,927 times
Yeah, right...

Old 11-19-2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Yeah, right...
Take the time to watch the video - it's 214 min well spent.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:35 AM

5,646 posts, read 4,337,014 times
Two words: Conspiracy theory.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:39 AM

19,215 posts, read 13,688,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
One word: Conspiracy.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:43 AM

6,478 posts, read 6,541,355 times
Ye GADS!

Old 11-19-2010, 11:06 AM

5,346 posts, read 3,570,337 times
It's basically the Federal Reserve Bank... The "FED" is a branch of the Rothschild Bank of England and German banks...

There's nothing American about the "FED"...

Old 11-19-2010, 11:36 AM

11,027 posts, read 5,191,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
And they did. They also shot anyone who stood against them, including Andrew Jackson (his shooter was freed for mental illness, and he later revealed that he was paid by the bankers), and Abe Lincoln, who died.

The Rothschild's are by many multiples, the richest family in the world, they were then and they are now, but they keep a very low profile. A couple of the corporations they own are Rio-Tinto and DeBeers, but there are countless more. They control the Bank of England and the American central bank, the 'Fed', and are enabled to print all they care to print, and then lend it to the government at interest.
Andrew Jackson was the only American president to ever completely pay off the national debt. America thrived when he dismantled the Central banl, and printed the 'greenback' based strictly on the strength of America. There was no gold standard. The Rothschilds fought for years to regain control of the American economy, and they succeeded. The result is that the American people are enslaved to debt for all eternity.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America#
I can't watch the video as I am on dial up and most videos are not dial up friendly. However, the name...

If this is a conspiracy then why, recently around 3 months back, did I hear this name spoken by a man in public on his cell phone?

Unfortunately I looked up at him because the name was familiar to me, but I didn't know why it would be. (I still do not know why the name is familiar to me) When he saw me, eves dropping on his conversation, he left my presence...he walked away from out of ear shot range.

He said to his caller, 'we must have strength because of the Rothchilds. we have endured much, but you know....' then he saw me and walked away.

What did he mean by that? Any one know? Spill the conspiracy, and tell it to me like I'm a first grader.

Oh and by the way, if people don't want other people listening in on phone conversations, stay off your cell phones in public.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
If you watched it, and understood it, you might end up smarter than you think you are.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
I can't watch the video as I am on dial up and most videos are not dial up friendly. However, the name...

If this is a conspiracy then why, recently around 3 months back, did I hear this name spoken by a man in public on his cell phone?

Unfortunately I looked up at him because the name was familiar to me, but I didn't know why it would be. (I still do not know why the name is familiar to me) When he saw me, eves dropping on his conversation, he left my presence...he walked away from out of ear shot range.

He said to his caller, 'we must have strength because of the Rothchilds. we have endured much, but you know....' then he saw me and walked away.

What did he mean by that? Any one know? Spill the conspiracy, and tell it to me like I'm a first grader.

Oh and by the way, if people don't want other people listening in on phone conversations, stay off your cell phones in public.
It's amazing that Americans grow up with little or no understanding of what has transpired in their history, or why. I'll admit that I didn't know much about the War of 1812. But when it is put into context of what the politicians at the time were fighting about, like whether or not to allow private banks to control the money flow, then a lot more becomes clear - like why wars are fought - and it always boils down to greed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or