Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 07:50 PM
DMV DMV started this thread

559 posts, read 1,069,977 times

Advertisements

Ancient Black Americans - YouTube

Old 08-15-2011, 08:53 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,928,948 times
Please summarize in text that we can read in less than ten minutes. Preferable less than ten seconds.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:44 AM

2,238 posts, read 3,321,255 times
Native Americans ARE NOT black, and there is absolutely no confirmed proof that there was African presence in the Western Hemisphere pre 1492.

Old 01-21-2014, 04:55 PM

4,657 posts, read 4,116,410 times
As I posted in the Olmec thread, there is no genetic evidence of black input in pre-Columbian Mexicans. I don't think anybody has bothered to look father North because..well, the idea is just plain stupid.

Old 01-21-2014, 04:58 PM

1,660 posts, read 2,532,642 times
Lol

Old 01-21-2014, 10:54 PM

860 posts, read 1,109,414 times
Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

Old 05-01-2015, 10:12 AM

43 posts, read 48,256 times
Ancient Black Americans? Oh brother here we go again. Not another Afrocentric hog wash video. Sorry to burst your bubble but Indigenous Americans were never black. Okay, dark skinned does not equate to black. Study up on convergent evolution. Dark skinned people are everywhere on this planet Earth not just Africa.

Old 05-01-2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
As I posted in the Olmec thread, there is no genetic evidence of black input in pre-Columbian Mexicans. I don't think anybody has bothered to look father North because..well, the idea is just plain stupid.
Yeah and you debunked those Afrocentrics real good lmao.

Old 05-01-2015, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelismaticEchoes View Post
Native Americans ARE NOT black, and there is absolutely no confirmed proof that there was African presence in the Western Hemisphere pre 1492.
None whatsoever they are living in LA LA land.

Old 05-01-2015, 01:43 PM

4,657 posts, read 4,116,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amer'Indian Warrior View Post
Yeah and you debunked those Afrocentrics real good lmao.

And I got the thread shut down too!

I take it very personally for anumber of reasons. For one thing, I spend a lot of time studying history, andit sickens me to see it perverted by those who would distort it for their ownself esteem purposes.

Also, my wife is Peruvian, so eventhough the "black Olmec" nonsense does no attack her directly, insome way any attack on the greatness of any of the native Americancivilizations is an attack on her. I won't let that happen.

Finally, the "black Olmec"nonsense is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life.

Thanks for the kind words. Iwill keep opposing the Afrocentricnonsense.

Since the other thread is locked, I am going to repost my anti-Olmec stuff here:

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
A) The problem with Wiercinski is that he was using anoutdated methodology based on pure races and race specific phenotypes that weno longer believe in. It doesn't matter what other crackpots agree with him,they are still wrong. Most phenotypical traits adapt to the environment veryrapidly- teeth do not. Teeth are extremely environmentally neutral. Since allancient Mexican skeletons are sundadont and sinodont, which are not African, itcan be said with absolute certainty that there was no consequential Africanpopulation in ancient Mexico.

B) I have recently run afoul of copyright violation, and want to respect therules of the forum, but please research the work of Dr.Christy Turner for moreinformation on the teeth.

C) Wiercinski used the same garbage methodology to prove that Egyptians werewhite, and that Van Sertima attributes the Olmecs to mythical"Egypto-Nubian types," has always been a glaring error. The entireCame before Columbus debacle was a non-starter from the first and has alwaysbeen a huge waste of time.

D) Braids prove nothing. Cultures around the world braid hair. The oldestmummies in the world are Peruvian and they have braided hair. I think anyonereading through this thread ought to look at the "evidence" presentedby the other side and question either their integrity, or perhaps their sanity.

E) the Olmecs to NOT look "Negroid," as they have epicanthiceyefolds. They are OBVIOUSLY native American:

Debunking "Black Olmec" in 23 Seconds - YouTube

The Face of a Tzotzil Does Not Lie - YouTube

F) The Mande are alternately mentioned as the "black Olmecs." Olmeccivilization predates the great civilization od the Mande. It would be lessridiculous to talk about the Mexicans colonizing Africa.

G) We don't know if the Olmecs had writing, because we have only one examplethat could be proto-writing, or even a hoax, but no credible researcherattributes the random scratch marks found by Epi-Olmec and Mayan to"Mande." It is a complete and total lie. Mande script was invented inthe 19th century. Vai is similarly modern.

H) Neither the Mande, nor the Sonike, nor any other West African group builtpyramids. When confronted with this, deceitful Afrocentrics usually postpictures of ten foot tall mud piles from Nigeria and claim that the areconnected with the monumental stone architecture of Egypt and Mexico. It is sadon its face.

I) One thing the Africans have always done well is metal working. Why then, ifthey came to the new world to built pyramids that they did not built in WestAfrica, did they not take their metal tools and weapons with them? Why didmetal working not flourish? Cortez fought against peoples using obsidian, notiron.

J) Once you get past the coastal mestizos, who are obviously influenced by theslave trade, there is almost no African genetic influence on indigenousMexicans what-so-ever. The Chontal Mayans, for example, have only 5% geneticinfluence, and that is high. The Cora have only .08%. A lot of the confusionabout the Olmec heads is that Caucasian influences have altered the Mexicanpeople so that we do not always recognize their ancestors. Ruben Lisker is thesource for the genetics information.

K) In the decades since Van Sertima's "thesis," we have discoveredthe elements of Olmec civilization in contemporaries and civilizations athousand years older. They are no longer looked at as a "motherculture." We have a pretty good map of the development of native Mexicancivilization in places like El Matani.

L) The epidemiological evidence has been covered. Suffice to say that theAfro-centrists don't seem to understand that the Native American's weredecimated by diseases because of their geographic isolation. Since is commonknowledge to most elementary school students, we needn't spend much time on it.

M) As for the "cocaine mummies," tobacco was known in the old world,and the results of the cocaine were not able to be duplicated. in fact, it islargely suspected that the original, allegedly shocking results were the resultof a coke head, cigarette smoking scientist who was not careful. This is nowcommon knowledge, and you need go no farther than Wiki.

N) Someone made an almost comical argument that we know that there were"black" people in the new world because the Columbus referred tothem. This is the same guy who forever gave to the natives the misnomer"Indians" because he thought were from India. This was the same guywho thought that the Carribs were soldiers of the Khan. He defined EVERYTHINGin old world terms.

O) This constant attempt at stealing other people's cultures and ancestors isdegrading to Africans, who do have a great history of their own. Anyone readingthough this post can tell that I have a great appreciation for West Africanhistory. They did not build pyramids, but they built some visually stunningstone cities. They did not write in "Mande," but they had the finest librariesin the world filled with books written in Ajami and other languages. TheAfricans too were great, and I find it morally repulsive that they are notcelebrated for what they actually did.
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Last edited by cachibatches; 05-01-2015 at 02:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History