Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2014, 11:16 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,119,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
So let me recap...Basically you are doing the "deny everything" tactic and reach for every inconcievable excuse to lie about the concrete evidence I have proven the argument with. I have provided several images of vintage Native american people with Africoid features. And your argument is basically they are NOT Black,even though they have African features,but they are really hot and humid mexicans because their eye folds and teeth prove this.

Yes, I deny things that are not true.

Convergent evolution my Afro-loon friend. People who evolve in similar environments have similar adaptations and look superficially similar without being genetically related. There are also "black" people throughout Southern Asia, Australia and New Zealand who are as far removed from Africans genetically as possible.

The images are not "Africoid." They merely represent people with darkish skins and fleshy features. Africans have no monopoly on these. The idea that you think your evidence is "concrete" merely shows how deluded you are. The idea that you cling to it once you have told the truth shows that you are dishonest. The fact is, you have a massive inferiority complex that compels you to try and steal cultures that have nothing to do with you.

This is old news to the rest of use. You refuse to learn it because you are an Afrocentric advocationist, and have no interest in the truth. Please research Convergent evolution, Cristi Turner, Ruben Lisker, etc.

Why do Afro-loons always resort to stupid giffs when they know they are being rolled?

And PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, CAN YOU NAME BLACK AFRICAN GROUP THAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE OLMECS WERE.

Old 04-20-2014, 11:28 AM

271 posts, read 341,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post

Convergent evolution my Afro-loon friend. People who evolve in similar environments have similar adaptations and look superficially similar without being genetically related. There are also "black" people throughout Southern Asia, Australia and New Zealand who are as far removed from Africans genetically as possible.

The images are not "Africoid." They merely represent people with darkish skins and fleshy features. Africans have no monopoly on these. The idea that you think your evidence is "concrete" merely shows how deluded you are. The idea that you cling to it once you have told the truth shows that you are dishonest. The fact is, you have a massive inferiority complex that compels you to try and steal cultures that have nothing to do with you.

This is old news to the rest of use. You refuse to learn it because you are an Afrocentric advocationist, and have no interest in the truth. Please research Convergent evolution, Cristi Turner, Ruben Lisker, etc.

Why do Afro-loons always resort to stupid giffs when they know they are being rolled?

And PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, CAN YOU NAME BLACK AFRICAN GROUP THAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE OLMECS WERE.
You keep trying to get me to take this convergent evolution bait and you notice I'm not biting it. Because white supremacist have always come up with quack pot theories to minimize and deny the African global presence. The whole concept of a "Caucasian race" is was based on quack pot theories that are relatively new. The term Caucasian was created in 1795 by a scientific white quack pot ( that's the word of the day) named Blumenbach. His theory was that skulls found near the Caucasus Mountains appear to be the oldest found,therefore white people must be the original race,therefore they are the most superior. Now this nonsense was quickly debunked but by then the cat was out of the bag.
The point is,white supremacist are constantly trying to convince people to not believe their lying eyes,but instead believe some new quack pot scientific theory that THEY created that PROVES white superiority.

So forgive me for not buying your quack pot, white supremacist evolution theories.

Last edited by othello212; 04-20-2014 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 04-20-2014, 11:35 AM

Quote:

Convergent evolution my Afro-loon friend.

You keep asking this question and the thing is,I don't break Africans up in groups. Black is Black.
I look at Africans like whites look at Europeans. Whites don't break Europeans up into groups. Anything any white person accomplished in European history is considered WHITE. ALL white people take credit for Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome ( when phenotypically the Anglo whites were nothing like the Greeks and Romans).

So Black is Black is Black. And even white people TODAY live by the one drop of Black blood rule.
And I agree with white peoples one drop of Black blood rule too.

Old 04-20-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
You keep trying to get me to take this convergent evolution bait and you notice I'm not biting it. Because white supremacist have always come up with quack pot theories to minimize and deny the African global presence. The whole concept of a "Caucasian race" is was based on quack pot theories that are relatively new. The term Caucasian was created in 1795 by a scientific white quack pot ( that's the word of the day) named Blumenbach. His theory was that skulls found near the Caucasus Mountains appear to be the oldest found,therefore white people must be the original race,therefore they are the most superior. Now this nonsense was quickly debunked but by then the cat was out of the bag.
The point is,white supremacist are constantly trying to convince people to not believe their lying eyes,but instead believe some new quack pot scientific theory that THEY created that PROVES white superiority.

So forgive me for not buying your quack pot, white supremacist evolution theories.
It is simple science...most of us learn it in the 8th grade or so.

You are not "biting" because you know it destroys your Afrocentric notions, exposes you as a culture-vulture, and makes you look foolish.

And again, this has nothing to do with white supremacy. This is about you trying to steal a heritage that has nothing to do with you. West Africans did not build pyramids in Africa. West Africans for the most part did not write in Africa before Ajami. There were no West African civilizations contemporary to the Olmecs who had ships capable of crossing the ocean. But they brought all of these things to Mexico? Please. Again, since you identified the Mali empire as the Olmec civilization, which was more than a thousand years after the Olmecs, we need to start talking about Mexico civilizing West Africa.

Look, you have lost the argument and embarrassed yourself. I think it is time that we talked about why you have this inferiority complex that compels you to go out and steal cultures that have nothing to do with you. why not look into real West African civilization and find something there to be proud of? There are lots of good things...just nothing that resembles native american civilization.

Quote:
You keep asking this question and the thing is,I don't break Africans up in groups. Black is Black.
I look at Africans like whites look at Europeans. Whites don't break Europeans up into groups. Anything any white person accomplished in European history is considered WHITE. ALL white people take credit for Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome ( when phenotypically the Anglo whites were nothing like the Greeks and Romans).

So Black is Black is Black. And even white people TODAY live by the one drop of Black blood rule.
And I agree with white peoples one drop of Black blood rule too.
An absurd canard obviously crafted to avoid the fact YOU CAN'T NAME an African civilization that would have had the technology to inspire Native American civilization.

Shameful. Really shameful.

Last edited by cachibatches; 04-20-2014 at 12:42 PM..

Old 04-20-2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
It is simple science...most of us learn it in the 8th grade or so.

You are not "biting" because you know it destroys your Afrocentric notions, exposes you as a culture-vulture, and makes you look foolish.

And again, this has nothing to do with white supremacy. This is about you trying to steal a heritage that has nothing to do with you. West Africans did not build pyramids in Africa. West Africans for the most part did not write in Africa before Ajami. There were no West African civilizations contemporary to the Olmecs who had ships capable of crossing the ocean. But they brought all of these things to Mexico? Please. Again, since you identified the Mali empire as the Olmec civilization, which was more than a thousand years after the Olmecs, we need to start talking about Mexico civilizing West Africa.

Look, you have lost the argument and embarrassed yourself. I think it is time that we talked about why you have this inferiority complex that compels you to go out and steal cultures that have nothing to do with you. why not look into real West African civilization and find something there to be proud of? There are lots of good things...just nothing that resembles native american civilization.

An absurd canard obviously crafted to avoid the fact YOU CAN'T NAME an African civilization that would have had the technology to inspire Native American civilization.

Shameful. Really shameful.
The Mali Empire under the rulership of Mansa Musa had the wealth a resources to travel to the Americas. As a matter of fact the richest man to ever live in history was Mansa Musa..

Here are some "Afrocentric" publications like the Daily Mail uk and the Huffington Post that will verify this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...inflation.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1973840.html

Old 04-20-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
The Mali Empire under the rulership of Mansa Musa had the wealth a resources to travel to the Americas. As a matter of fact the richest man to ever live in history was Mansa Musa..

Here are some "Afrocentric" publications like the Daily Mail uk and the Huffington Post that will verify this:

Meet the 14th Century African king who was richest man in the world of all time (adjusted for inflation!) | Mail Online

Mansa Musa Of Mali Named World's Richest Man Of All Time; Gates And Buffet Also Make List
Good lord!

I have already explained to you half a dozen times that the Mali Empire was more than a thousand years AFTER the Olmecs.

Nor did they have Pyramids or indigenous writing to spread.

This has been explained to you, and yet you have not bothered to even read through wiki and learn. Are you capable of learning?

Since Mali COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE INSPIRED THE OLMECS, would you like to switch to another group? Or are you going to keep claiming that Mali founded the Olmecs 1000-1500 years after they were founded?

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS CONTACT, YOU MUST BELIEVE THAT THE MEXICANS CIVILIZED WEST AFRICA.

Look, you are making a bigger fool of yourself with every post. It is time to start discussing why you feel the need to try to swoop in and steal cultures that have nothing to do with you and your people. Once you acknowledge your inferiority complex, perhaps you can start looking at real African cultures and not imaginary ones.

Old 04-20-2014, 06:53 PM

19,027 posts, read 27,585,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Have any of you looked into the theory that the Olmec stone heads represent Black Africans who landed in Mexico? This theory was made popular by Ivan Van Sertima with his book They Came Before Columbus.

These clips challenge this Olmec-African theory.

Olmecs were Indigenous Americans not Sub-Saharan Africans 1 - YouTube

Negroids is a much better term. They sure are Negroids as race. Don't have to be "African" to be Negroid.

Old 04-20-2014, 10:38 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Negroids is a much better term. They sure are Negroids as race. Don't have to be "African" to be Negroid.
Oh goodness where to start...

If one must use the term Negroid then one is speaking of Africans to the exclusion of all others. Despite their "Negroid" features, black folk from the Indian subcontinent to the South Pacific were never considered to be Negros.

But then the whole concept of 19th century racial classification has been tossed into the dustbin of anthropology and biology. Classifying humans by race is... just so 20th century.

Old 04-20-2014, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
There is no such thing as a "negroid" race.Thats a white supremacist created term that has been debunked since the 1800's.

Old 04-20-2014, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Good lord!

I have already explained to you half a dozen times that the Mali Empire was more than a thousand years AFTER the Olmecs.

Nor did they have Pyramids or indigenous writing to spread.

This has been explained to you, and yet you have not bothered to even read through wiki and learn. Are you capable of learning?

Since Mali COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE INSPIRED THE OLMECS, would you like to switch to another group? Or are you going to keep claiming that Mali founded the Olmecs 1000-1500 years after they were founded?

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS CONTACT, YOU MUST BELIEVE THAT THE MEXICANS CIVILIZED WEST AFRICA.

Look, you are making a bigger fool of yourself with every post. It is time to start discussing why you feel the need to try to swoop in and steal cultures that have nothing to do with you and your people. Once you acknowledge your inferiority complex, perhaps you can start looking at real African cultures and not imaginary ones.
Sigh...I did not say that Mali Inspired the Olmecs..The fact that you are making up arguments in order to dispute them,is getting very desperate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History