Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2012, 07:19 AM

2 posts, read 14,441 times

Advertisements

The battle of Karbala, also called the incident tuff is an epic took place on three days and ended on 10 Muharram 61 AH, which falls October 12 680, [4] [5] and was among the Al-Hussein bin Ali bin Abi Talib, Ibn girl Prophet of Islam, Muhammad bin Abdullah, who The Muslims call it the title of "Lord of the Martyrs," after the end of the battle, and with him his family and his companions, and an army of Yazid.

The reality tuff from the fiercest controversy in Islamic history was the results and details of the battle the effects of political, psychological and ideological still controversial to the contemporary period, where is this battle, the most prominent incident of a series of facts which had a pivotal role in shaping the nature of the relationship between Sunnis and Shiites throughout history and has become the battle of Karbala and the details of accurate symbol of the Shia and the most important Mrtkzachm cultural, and became on 10 Muharram, or Ashura, the day of the battle, a symbol by the Shiites, "the Revolution of the oppressed to the oppressor and the day the victory of blood over the sword." [6]

Despite the lack of importance of this battle from the military point where I consider some of the failed mutiny attempt by Hussein, but this battle has even political, intellectual, and religious important. Where he became the slogan "In revenge for Hussein," a central factor in the crystallization of Shiite culture has become the battle and the details and the results represent the value of spiritual meanings of a large Shi'ite who consider the battle of Karbala a political revolt against injustice. While the cemetery became Hussein in Karbala, a holy place visited by the Shi'ite Mamnohm, with the accompanying chanting of prayers, especially during each visit to his grave. Hussein's death led to the emergence of a series of religious literature and sermons, preaching and prayers of an incident related to his death and wrote dozens of books to describe the incident of his death.

Shia is the story of the Battle of Karbala mean many things, "Kaltdhah and the right and freedom."

Statements of the Orientalists and Western scholars in the revolution of Husayn ibn Ali (as)

Said the English archaeologist William Loftus:

((I have made Al-Hussein Bin Ali told a degree in human history

Bmosath rose to the level of outstanding heroism.))

Said the German Orientalist Marbin:

((Hussein made the world a lesson in sacrifice and redemption

By sacrificing his most cherished people and through Mazlomath and prove their worth,
And enter Islam and Muslims to the historical record and raise Sathma.
This has proved a valiant soldier in the Muslim world for all people to oppression and injustice to Eduam him.
And that whatever injustice House said firmly and dramatically apparent
But it is purely out in front of right and truth, but Krishh in the wind.))

Thinker said Christian Antoine Bara

((If Hussein of us deployed in all the land of his banner,

And we have him in all the land of the platform,
And let the people to Christianity in the name of Hussein)).

Said the English orientalist Edward Dberoan

((And is there not fraught heart of sadness and pain when he hears talk of Karbala?

Even non-Muslims can not afford to deny the purity of the spirit that took place this battle in which)).

Said the English writer Sir Percy Saikos Carles Dickens

((The Imam Husayn had fought for worldly objectives,

I do not understand why he took the boys and women and children?
Reason opens the mind, then ruled that only sacrificed for Islam)).

He said ((Imam Hussein and his cohorts believe in the few

Determined to fight to death
They fought heroically and bravery has been challenging the admiration and Okbarna through the centuries to this day.))

Hindu, said the former president of the Conference of the Indian National Tamlas Tondon

((This major sacrifices, such as a certificate of Imam Hussein
Raised the level of human thought,
There should this anniversary to remain forever,
Remember, always)).

Said the Indian leader Gandhi

((Have I read carefully the life of Imam Hussein,
The great martyr of Islam,
And looked over the pages of Karbala
It was clear to me that if India wanted to victory,
It must have a tracking biography of Hussein)).

He also said, ((I learned from Hussain how to be oppressed and won)).

He also said:

((I am a Hindu by birth, however, you do not know much of Hinduism,

And I call to do a thorough study of my religion itself and the study of other religions as much as my energy.

He said: We have discussed with some Muslim friends

And I wish I felt that I was to be a good friend of Muslims.
After a deep study of other religions Islam known personality of Imam Hussein
He addressed the people of India to the adage:
If India wants to win, it should follow the example of Imam Hussein.
Thus, India affected by Editor personality of Imam Hussein, a real revolt
He knew that Imam Hussein School decent life and the symbol of Muslim Qur'anic
And a model of human morality, values ​​and measure the right ..

The focus of Gandhi as saying on the Mazlomah Imam Hussein, saying:

I learned from Hussain how to be oppressed and won.))

Said the English orientalist Sir Percy Saikos

((Indeed, the courage and heroism shown by the few in this category,
On the degree of pushing everybody who heard the praise of praise and involuntarily.
This category noble courage made itself notorious high and not the demise of his immortal forever)).

English researcher John point:

((The tragedy of Hussein ibn Ali

Involving the highest meaning of martyrdom for the sake of social justice.))

Hungarian Orientalist Ojnans Gold Tsér:

((Between the Al-Hussein Bin Ali and the Umayyad usurper conflict lasts,

Square has been provided with the history of Islam Karbala with a large number of martyrs ..
Gained mourn their dead to this day look emotionally.))

English writers Thomas Lyle:

((There was not any kind of brutality and barbarism,

Did not cease to control the people ..
I felt at that moment and during the mourning processions
I still feel that I have found in that moment all that is good and full of vitality in Islam,
And I realized that the piety inherent in those people and their enthusiasm flowing
They can scoff that shook the world.
If the face direction is valid Antahja unorthodox ways
No wonder people are realistic Supervisors innate in the affairs of religion.))

English writer Freya Stark:

((The Shiites across the Islamic world marked the anniversary of Hussein and his death

And declare mourning in Muharram the first ten are all not far from Karbala
Geagea Hussein to the point of the desert,
Continued to walk around even stayed in Karbala, and there set up his camp,
While surrounded by enemies and prevented him water resources
Details are still those facts are clear in people's thoughts
To date

Last edited by iraqgreen; 01-09-2012 at 07:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2012, 08:49 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,839,139 times
You know whatever you wished to communicate to us in the lengthy work above was lost due to poor composition.

I believe the correct name for one of the authors above is Sir Percy Sykes as I have read a number of his works and Sir Percy Saikos does not return a value when searching via the Internet. Leads me to question what other errors you have made.

Incidently I am currently reading about the Battle of Karbala.(Sykes)

Old 01-11-2012, 02:23 AM

2 posts, read 14,441 times
Thanks for the follow-up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History