Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 10:14 AM

5,479 posts, read 12,264,657 times

Advertisements

So all the people on the ground who saw planes crash into the towers were hallucinating? Or on drugs? Or had the "reverse treatment" done by the MIB? Riiiiiiiiight. And how do you duplicate the sound of a jetliner?? Where were the speakers set up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2012, 10:20 AM

7,072 posts, read 9,619,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
It is why I avoided posting any more in this thread. Never mind the cts are chocked full of logical fallacies. Being a reasonable thinking person, one tests the theories, not a single one hold water.

Ignore the facts, ignore the totality of the events of 9-11, the events leading up the attacks. The line from mythbusters "I reject your reality and substitute my own" is very fitting.

Good gawd.

I know - all those eyewitnesses watching a streak of light go upward followed shortly by an explosion were all stupid.

Reminds me of that government coverup back in 1973? when an oil drilling operation was used as a front by the CIA to raise a sunken Soviet submarine.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:32 AM

88,582 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yep. I have a Chinese friend with one of the most common names you can have in Chinese. There are a few hundred thousand people with the same name as him. lol. Conspiracy!
Heck, ever google your OWN name? I did years ago--pre-Facebook--and found about six other women with my same first and last names, spelled the same way. I wrote to them--thought it would be a good idea for a magazine article. Only one wrote back. I guess they figured I was just nuts.

Fast forward to Facebook world--a friend of mine was looking for me and sent me a list of all the people on Facebook who have my same name but aren't me. There are a lot more than six! All sizes, shapes, ages, races.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:36 AM

88,582 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubssoxfan View Post
So all the people on the ground who saw planes crash into the towers were hallucinating? Or on drugs? Or had the "reverse treatment" done by the MIB? Riiiiiiiiight. And how do you duplicate the sound of a jetliner?? Where were the speakers set up?
It's all CGI, doncha know?

Of course, I know people who were inside the north tower and saw the plane coming toward them and lived to tell the tale--I want to know how they worked the CGI image from that perspective. None of the no-planers ever answer that one.

Oh, and all the burning plane parts that were strewn around the plaza that we saw when we got out...tens of thousands of people in the WTC area on a typical Tuesday morning, and nobody saw the prop truck pull up and place these parts around?

Old 11-01-2012, 04:59 PM

1,436 posts, read 1,882,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
It's all CGI, doncha know?

Of course, I know people who were inside the north tower and saw the plane coming toward them and lived to tell the tale--I want to know how they worked the CGI image from that perspective. None of the no-planers ever answer that one.

Oh, and all the burning plane parts that were strewn around the plaza that we saw when we got out...tens of thousands of people in the WTC area on a typical Tuesday morning, and nobody saw the prop truck pull up and place these parts around?

Good to see you here Mightyqueen. I see there's a similar debate to my old thread.

Anyhow: To even imply that 911 was a false flag operation is an example of ignorance.

Why would terrorist announce that they are going to attack when this is no small attack? It's an attack on the symbols of America

Old 11-02-2012, 07:37 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram2 View Post
This is the same government that covered up the airliner shot down off the coast of Long Island by a US Navy missile. The official story was the plane's gas tank blew up.
HAHAHA...I don't even want to ask how you came up with that deduction...

But I have another question for you types. If you believe every element of these conspiracy theories, that our government is controlled by some complex, machevalian network of covert enterprises determined to keep the masses quite by stealthly mass exterminations and destruction, that every element of society is controlled by them and their evil ways, why are you living here? If one truly beleives every element of what you are saying - one would be living off the grid, maybe in a cabin in Alaska, or in a third world country, where one was safe and not a part of the system. I certainly would. I mean surely the MiB are monitoring your phone calls and internet activity, just biding their time before they make you dissapear. By being part of society you are also giving in to the black-network that is controlling how you live, you are a slave to them, maybe benifiting from their evil maneourvers - making you a hypocrite. It defies logic.

Old 11-02-2012, 06:54 PM

7,072 posts, read 9,619,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
HAHAHA...I don't even want to ask how you came up with that deduction...

But I have another question for you types. If you believe every element of these conspiracy theories, that our government is controlled by some complex, machevalian network of covert enterprises determined to keep the masses quite by stealthly mass exterminations and destruction, that every element of society is controlled by them and their evil ways, why are you living here? If one truly beleives every element of what you are saying - one would be living off the grid, maybe in a cabin in Alaska, or in a third world country, where one was safe and not a part of the system. I certainly would. I mean surely the MiB are monitoring your phone calls and internet activity, just biding their time before they make you dissapear. By being part of society you are also giving in to the black-network that is controlling how you live, you are a slave to them, maybe benifiting from their evil maneourvers - making you a hypocrite. It defies logic.

Ruby Ridge. Waco, Texas.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:50 AM
LLN

5,265 posts, read 10,731,477 times
Just remember, one half the people have less than average intelligence. And those from 50% to 70% are not all that sheet hot!

Old 11-03-2012, 07:10 AM

2,160 posts, read 1,955,298 times
Quote:
I know - all those eyewitnesses watching a streak of light go upward followed shortly by an explosion were all stupid.
In 1991, a poll of 6,000 Americans revealed that 2% had been abducted by aliens. Or, rather... thought they had. People believe all sorts of things not backed by by evidence.

Quote:
Reminds me of that government coverup back in 1973? when an oil drilling operation was used as a front by the CIA to raise a sunken Soviet submarine.
Brilliant... "The government does secret things, therefore any accusations of secret government activity must be true!"...

That kind of 'logic' would get you an F in a 5th-grade debate class, but in the nutjob world it's considered intellectual discourse of the highest order.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:30 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Ruby Ridge. Waco, Texas.
That's not an answer to my question at all. Do you just generate random conspiracy related words to use as an answer or what? I mean, really, it doesn't even make sense as an answer. If anything it supports my question.

I noticed one trend here - you are totally unable to answer one single question challenging your theories at even the simplest level.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History