Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 09:32 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,158,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin_Muzik_NJ View Post
Hitler didn't almost kill "100% of Jewry"

A better question would be, who was worse? Hitler or Churchill?

Churchill starved millions of Indians to death.
This is the first time I ever heard that about Churchill. As far as Hitler or Stalin, I would probably pick Hitler with the tiebreaker being all the other countries he invaded. He also made speeches about taking over the world for the Aryans. I don't recall Stalin invading other countries or talk about world domination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2014, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebrator View Post
Oh yeah, well there's a flipside to that: if it weren't for the Nazis, communism would engulfed ALL of Europe, and even more millions of White people, and later on Asians, and Blacks, would have been hanged, machine gunned, worked to death in forced labor camps, tortured, and starved to death!

The Poles, influenced by their foolishly nationalistic leadership and goaded on by Britain and France, instigated World War II, not the Germans. In the Danzig-Bromberg Massacres, savage Poles roasted 58,000 Germans despite Hitler's pleas for peace with the Polish government and the League of Nations. Hitler held a memorial service for Josef Pilsudski's death and wanted to team up with the man in an effort to go to war with the Soviet Union.

There are TONS of lies about Hitler, WW II, and the Nazis!
You realize you are making a printed record of this online and not just saying these things, right? I think you just want to get an angry reaction. Nice try. Hitler never made pleas for peace. LOL!

Old 02-26-2014, 09:37 PM

821 posts, read 1,096,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
You realize you are making a printed record of this online and not just saying these things, right? I think you just want to get an angry reaction. Nice try. Hitler never made pleas for peace. LOL!
He did with Churchill and Jozef Beck. Please prove otherwise.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebrator View Post
Let me know if you'd be misunderstood if 58,000 of your citizens were hacked to pieces.

How about you respond like an adult or at least TRY to provide some conflicting information in a mature way rather than give a juvenile backhanded and completely unfunny response.

Tell me the Bromberg Massacre didn't happen--why don't you?
You really need to save this stuff for an April Fool's Day prank...though it would be a sick one. I am half German and believe Hitler was evil as do 99+% of us. Please do some more research and you will likely change your mind. That's all I've got. Hitler and Stalin were both terribly evil leaders.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:42 PM

Quote:
This is the first time I ever heard that about Churchill. As far as Hitler or Stalin, I would probably pick Hitler with the tiebreaker being all the other countries he invaded. He also made speeches about taking over the world for the Aryans. I don't recall Stalin invading other countries or talk about world domination.
I guess Stalin invaded Hungary...stand corrected. Nothing on Hitler's level, though.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:43 PM

Quote:
You really need to save this stuff for an April Fool's Day prank...though it would be a sick one. I am half German and believe Hitler was evil as do 99+% of us. Please do some more research and you will likely change your mind. That's all I've got. Hitler and Stalin were both terribly evil leaders.
I've done the research, as evidenced by my posts here.

All you've got? I see that you have little considering your posts that do not even attempt to contradict what I state here in objective terms; that is, simply stating what happened.

And for you being German: perhaps you haven't done your research on your 58,000 of your ancestors getting roasted in the Bromburg Massacre (I'm sure those dead Germans and their relatives would have wished that were an April Fool's joke).

Did you know that Jozef Pilsudski and Hitler had amicable relations?

Where is your research?

Old 02-26-2014, 09:45 PM

I wish these were April Fool's jokes:
bromberg massacre - Google Search

bromberg massacre - Google Search

You'd be the sick one to call these events pranks.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:47 PM

Quote:
I guess Stalin invaded Hungary...stand corrected. Nothing on Hitler's level, though.
Yeah, nothing on Hitler's level: only the murder of 50 million people under Stalin's rule.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:47 PM

8,082 posts, read 6,691,931 times
Uncle Joe by a mile!

Old 02-26-2014, 09:54 PM

Oh no... nothing on Hitler's level here:

Forced starvation of 7 million Ukrainians and Russians ordered by Lazar Kaganovic, Stalin's right hand man.

holodomor - Google Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History