U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-11-2020, 12:28 PM
 
3,444 posts, read 1,412,800 times
Reputation: 8091

Advertisements

Thanks. There is 4-1/2 hours on youtube by the author in three parts, starting here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO7M3Ew63jQ&t=51s

I watched a few minutes. He does sound like a cult leader to me. I'm not that interested in his quoting various scriptures and arguing which religions are true and which are false. The Catholic church, like most religions, is a business. I've done a lot of research on the JFK and RFK assassinations and can't see why Cardinal Spellman would be involved. The Mafia, the CIA, the FBI, oil interests, Dallas PD, the Secret Service, the military industrial complex, all had means, motive and opportunity to participate in the assassination and the cover-up. What would the Jesuits have to contribute to the coup d'etat? What did they have to gain? Makes no sense regardless how corrupt the Vatican was, how associated with Nazis, South American Dictators, money laundering and the Mafia. JFK wasn't focused on any of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by histtheo View Post
I am a fairly new poster, not sure if I can mention websites, the CD version is a lot cheaper on his website. I am sure there will be interviews online.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-12-2020, 05:58 AM
 
35 posts, read 4,463 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
I've done a lot of research on the JFK and RFK assassinations and can't see why Cardinal Spellman would be involved.
If you search youtube you can see Cardinal Spellman blessing his troops in Korea. The Roman Papacy was behind most of the wars and massacres in the Dark Ages, and according to EJP, Cardinal Spellman, the Archbishop of New York, was "the American Pope", certainly the SMOM Military Vicar, the SMOM being crusaders of the Middle Ages, now subordinate to the Jesuit Order. You can see him clearly there blessing the troops in Korea. That is not the leader of a "business", that is a high ranking Roman Catholic Cardinal and crusading SMOM Military Vicar. I highly recommend reading Avro Manhattan's Vietnam Why Did We Go, Vietnam was "Spelly's war". To those who have studied Jesuitism, massacres and assassinations are how they have been known to go about their "business" (or, in their own words, their "blessed deeds of extermination"), with several Pope's themselves having succumb to the "poisoned cup of Borgia" as it was known, and, also, according to Charles Chiniquy in his book 'Fifty Years In the Church of Rome' they assassinated President Lincoln. Before his assassination, Lincoln said "The war (American Civil War) would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits." I understand how Eric Jon Phelps may appear at first glance as (in your own words) a "cult leader" but that is just a man who loved JFK and can remember the day vividly when his teacher came into the classroom crying and told the class that JFK had been assassinated. Eric Jon Phelps vowed to get to the bottom of it. His book, and also that video you shared (part 1 of 3), I should point out, are not all about the JFK assassination, what he is doing is giving you the entire background of the Jesuit Order since their foundation in the 16th century, so that one can fully understand how they operate, and the events leading up to the assassination.

Last edited by histtheo; 06-12-2020 at 06:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2020, 07:45 AM
 
10,447 posts, read 10,183,657 times
Reputation: 33470
Quote:
Originally Posted by histtheo View Post
If you search youtube you can see Cardinal Spellman blessing his troops in Korea. The Roman Papacy was behind most of the wars and massacres in the Dark Ages, and according to EJP, Cardinal Spellman, the Archbishop of New York, was "the American Pope", certainly the SMOM Military Vicar, the SMOM being crusaders of the Middle Ages, now subordinate to the Jesuit Order. You can see him clearly there blessing the troops in Korea. That is not the leader of a "business", that is a high ranking Roman Catholic Cardinal and crusading SMOM Military Vicar. I highly recommend reading Avro Manhattan's Vietnam Why Did We Go, Vietnam was "Spelly's war". To those who have studied Jesuitism, massacres and assassinations are how they have been known to go about their "business" (or, in their own words, their "blessed deeds of extermination"), with several Pope's themselves having succumb to the "poisoned cup of Borgia" as it was known, and, also, according to Charles Chiniquy in his book 'Fifty Years In the Church of Rome' they assassinated President Lincoln. Before his assassination, Lincoln said "The war (American Civil War) would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits." I understand how Eric Jon Phelps may appear at first glance as (in your own words) a "cult leader" but that is just a man who loved JFK and can remember the day vividly when his teacher came into the classroom crying and told the class that JFK had been assassinated. Eric Jon Phelps vowed to get to the bottom of it. His book, and also that video you shared (part 1 of 3), I should point out, are not all about the JFK assassination, what he is doing is giving you the entire background of the Jesuit Order since their foundation in the 16th century, so that one can fully understand how they operate, and the events leading up to the assassination.
I want to thank you for posting this.

The anti-Catholic prejudice and half truths in this post are so apparent that it speaks for itself.

Let's see, so far the conspiracy crowd has so far blamed the mafia, the CIA, Lyndon Johnson, right wing millionaires, Fidel Castro, and the USSR for Kennedy's assassination. Now, we have someone trying to blame people in hierarchy of the Catholic Church for assassinating our first and only Catholic President. Am I leaving anyone or any group out? The Boy Scouts of America?

When does this conspiracy madness end? This would be a joke if there were not so many people who are willing to believe it with virtually no evidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2020, 08:17 AM
 
Location: The Triad (NC)
30,353 posts, read 67,008,413 times
Reputation: 35975
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
When does this conspiracy madness end?
It doesn't. That die has been cast.

Most of the issue is the high degree of disrespect for the Warren Commission (and other) Reports...
At best... they leave most people agnostic on the question of Oswald operating alone.

It's this vacuum that inspires the search for higher degree of plausibility.
But that's still a pretty low threshold for discussion: being "plausible"
Asserting proofs... well, that entire range of thought is mostly just sophistry at this point.

The pet peeves of so many who want to leverage their favorite of the several conspiracies
(which really must also include the Warren report now) in favor of any other theory...
well, that's how competing religions begin.

As for me, I'll remain over there ---> with the agnostics.

Last edited by MrRational; 06-12-2020 at 08:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2020, 10:33 AM
 
Location: stuck in the woods with bears and moose
21,951 posts, read 21,058,661 times
Reputation: 38681
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I want to thank you for posting this.

The anti-Catholic prejudice and half truths in this post are so apparent that it speaks for itself.

Let's see, so far the conspiracy crowd has so far blamed the mafia, the CIA, Lyndon Johnson, right wing millionaires, Fidel Castro, and the USSR for Kennedy's assassination. Now, we have someone trying to blame people in hierarchy of the Catholic Church for assassinating our first and only Catholic President. Am I leaving anyone or any group out? The Boy Scouts of America?

When does this conspiracy madness end? This would be a joke if there were not so many people who are willing to believe it with virtually no evidence.
I'm not blaming any Catholics. Catholics were probably happy to have a Catholic president.

I am blaming the factions that have been investigated and suspected for years: people from the mafia and the CIA mostly. We can't prove it but evidence keeps turning up again and again. And it was probably done with the support of the "military industrial complex" of millionaire bankers and oil baron types who wanted to keep things slanted in their favor.

LHO was working for the CIA. Eventually the CIA set him up, used him. The mob was involved because they knew how to get these things done. The mob also had a bone to pick, and that's well known. (That mob bosses were involved with JFK's bootlegging father and that they helped JFK get elected. Then the Kennedys turned on them.)
__________________
my posts as moderator will be in red. Moderator: Health&Wellness~Genealogy. The Rules--read here>>> TOS. If someone attacks you, do not reply. Hit REPORT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2020, 10:56 AM
 
3,444 posts, read 1,412,800 times
Reputation: 8091
I'm not saying the Jesuits don't maintain close ties with business and political leaders.Their high schools and colleges produce many business leaders and those ties are used to help other alumni. But those who graduate from Jesuit high schools and colleges also are people with high intellects. When I started working at Con Ed in NYC the fellow who had the office a few doors down from me started at the same rank and position. He never socialized with any of us and seemed apart. When I passed his office he was always studying law books and the company provided him with a secretary who I presumed typed up his papers. It seemed to me that he was being paid to attend law school. He had been a graduate of Regis High School in Manhattan and Fordham University. By the time I retired he was CEO and Chairman of the Board.

The three Phelps videos which I have skipped through seem all ancient history to me. Can you point to anything that actually pertains to the assassination of JFK (cite which videos and at what hour and minute in the video)? If so I'll be glad to watch it, but don't want to suffer through 4 hours of bible verses and ancient history, none of which I consider relevant to the JFK assassination.

The church has always supported right wing governments for the simple reason they are anti-communist. The alliance of church and state is thousands of years old. As long as the governments pay lip service to the church, the church doesn't criticize whatever murder, rape and pillage the government initiates towards it's own citizens and citizens of other lands. That's the reason for the collaboration of the Catholic Church and the Nazi's, the Vatican pipeline to help Nazis escape to South America after WWII, the Vatican involvement of money laundering with South American dictators that continued for decades. They have also put the needs of the church above the needs of it's members, as in the case of protecting pedophile priests, and closing parishes and schools that are not financially profitable. The Church in my view is a business and like many businesses and charities is corrupt and greedy. Chaplains have always blessed the troops before battles in which they kill and are killed. But why would they need to get their hands dirty, when they associate with so many corrupt characters? It makes no sense to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by histtheo View Post
If you search youtube you can see Cardinal Spellman blessing his troops in Korea. The Roman Papacy was behind most of the wars and massacres in the Dark Ages, and according to EJP, Cardinal Spellman, the Archbishop of New York, was "the American Pope", certainly the SMOM Military Vicar, the SMOM being crusaders of the Middle Ages, now subordinate to the Jesuit Order. You can see him clearly there blessing the troops in Korea. That is not the leader of a "business", that is a high ranking Roman Catholic Cardinal and crusading SMOM Military Vicar. I highly recommend reading Avro Manhattan's Vietnam Why Did We Go, Vietnam was "Spelly's war". To those who have studied Jesuitism, massacres and assassinations are how they have been known to go about their "business" (or, in their own words, their "blessed deeds of extermination"), with several Pope's themselves having succumb to the "poisoned cup of Borgia" as it was known, and, also, according to Charles Chiniquy in his book 'Fifty Years In the Church of Rome' they assassinated President Lincoln. Before his assassination, Lincoln said "The war (American Civil War) would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits." I understand how Eric Jon Phelps may appear at first glance as (in your own words) a "cult leader" but that is just a man who loved JFK and can remember the day vividly when his teacher came into the classroom crying and told the class that JFK had been assassinated. Eric Jon Phelps vowed to get to the bottom of it. His book, and also that video you shared (part 1 of 3), I should point out, are not all about the JFK assassination, what he is doing is giving you the entire background of the Jesuit Order since their foundation in the 16th century, so that one can fully understand how they operate, and the events leading up to the assassination.

Last edited by bobspez; 06-12-2020 at 11:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2020, 10:59 AM
 
10,447 posts, read 10,183,657 times
Reputation: 33470
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I'm not blaming any Catholics. Catholics were probably happy to have a Catholic president.

I am blaming the factions that have been investigated and suspected for years: people from the mafia and the CIA mostly. We can't prove it but evidence keeps turning up again and again. And it was probably done with the support of the "military industrial complex" of millionaire bankers and oil baron types who wanted to keep things slanted in their favor.

LHO was working for the CIA. Eventually the CIA set him up, used him. The mob was involved because they knew how to get these things done. The mob also had a bone to pick, and that's well known. (That mob bosses were involved with JFK's bootlegging father and that they helped JFK get elected. Then the Kennedys turned on them.)
Who says LHO was working for the CIA? It better be someone other than Mark Lane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2020, 11:09 AM
 
3,444 posts, read 1,412,800 times
Reputation: 8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Who says LHO was working for the CIA? It better be someone other than Mark Lane.
Mark, your continuing tactic is denial and ridicule. I have to wonder if you are working for the CIA, or are just a fan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2020, 11:21 AM
 
10,447 posts, read 10,183,657 times
Reputation: 33470
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
Mark, your continuing tactic is denial and ridicule. I have to wonder if you are working for the CIA, or are just a fan.
If I am in denial, Bob, you should be able to prove me wrong by citing some credible source that LHO was in the CIA.

Just a little aside. Being an amateur historian is more than knowing all the conspiracy theories about the Kennedy assassination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-12-2020, 05:57 PM
 
35 posts, read 4,463 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
I'm not saying the Jesuits don't maintain close ties with business and political leaders.Their high schools and colleges produce many business leaders and those ties are used to help other alumni. But those who graduate from Jesuit high schools and colleges also are people with high intellects. When I started working at Con Ed in NYC the fellow who had the office a few doors down from me started at the same rank and position. He never socialized with any of us and seemed apart. When I passed his office he was always studying law books and the company provided him with a secretary who I presumed typed up his papers. It seemed to me that he was being paid to attend law school. He had been a graduate of Regis High School in Manhattan and Fordham University. By the time I retired he was CEO and Chairman of the Board.

The three Phelps videos which I have skipped through seem all ancient history to me. Can you point to anything that actually pertains to the assassination of JFK (cite which videos and at what hour and minute in the video)? If so I'll be glad to watch it, but don't want to suffer through 4 hours of bible verses and ancient history, none of which I consider relevant to the JFK assassination.

The church has always supported right wing governments for the simple reason they are anti-communist. The alliance of church and state is thousands of years old. As long as the governments pay lip service to the church, the church doesn't criticize whatever murder, rape and pillage the government initiates towards it's own citizens and citizens of other lands. That's the reason for the collaboration of the Catholic Church and the Nazi's, the Vatican pipeline to help Nazis escape to South America after WWII, the Vatican involvement of money laundering with South American dictators that continued for decades. They have also put the needs of the church above the needs of it's members, as in the case of protecting pedophile priests, and closing parishes and schools that are not financially profitable. The Church in my view is a business and like many businesses and charities is corrupt and greedy. Chaplains have always blessed the troops before battles in which they kill and are killed. But why would they need to get their hands dirty, when they associate with so many corrupt characters? It makes no sense to me.
If you search youtube for "Eric Jon Phelps JFK", there is a hour hour long clip on the subject. You saw as well as I did that clip of Cardinal Spellman in Korea, quoting the video (as he blesses the American troops) "Vicar General of the armed forces". I do not know what else you expect me to say. Yes I know all about the Vatican Ratlines after WWII. I am a Christian, I believe the Protestant Reformers were correct in identifying the Roman Papacy as the Antichrist of Scripture, but that is besides the point. That video shows Cardinal Spellman blessing his troops in Korea, and surely must go some way to proving what I stated earlier, that Vietnam was Spelly's war, and, that, JFK opposing that papal crusade, was one of the main reasons he was assassinated. You mention Fordham, according to Eric Jon Phelps, an historian the likes of which I have few reasons to doubt, the Archbishop of New York is the ruler of the CFR and overseen by the Jesuits at Fordham.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top