U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2020, 11:09 AM

3,443 posts, read 1,403,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Who says LHO was working for the CIA? It better be someone other than Mark Lane.
Mark, your continuing tactic is denial and ridicule. I have to wonder if you are working for the CIA, or are just a fan.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2020, 11:21 AM

10,411 posts, read 10,164,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
Mark, your continuing tactic is denial and ridicule. I have to wonder if you are working for the CIA, or are just a fan.
If I am in denial, Bob, you should be able to prove me wrong by citing some credible source that LHO was in the CIA.

Just a little aside. Being an amateur historian is more than knowing all the conspiracy theories about the Kennedy assassination.

Old 06-12-2020, 05:57 PM

35 posts, read 3,729 times
Quote:
I'm not saying the Jesuits don't maintain close ties with business and political leaders.Their high schools and colleges produce many business leaders and those ties are used to help other alumni. But those who graduate from Jesuit high schools and colleges also are people with high intellects. When I started working at Con Ed in NYC the fellow who had the office a few doors down from me started at the same rank and position. He never socialized with any of us and seemed apart. When I passed his office he was always studying law books and the company provided him with a secretary who I presumed typed up his papers. It seemed to me that he was being paid to attend law school. He had been a graduate of Regis High School in Manhattan and Fordham University. By the time I retired he was CEO and Chairman of the Board.

The three Phelps videos which I have skipped through seem all ancient history to me. Can you point to anything that actually pertains to the assassination of JFK (cite which videos and at what hour and minute in the video)? If so I'll be glad to watch it, but don't want to suffer through 4 hours of bible verses and ancient history, none of which I consider relevant to the JFK assassination.

The church has always supported right wing governments for the simple reason they are anti-communist. The alliance of church and state is thousands of years old. As long as the governments pay lip service to the church, the church doesn't criticize whatever murder, rape and pillage the government initiates towards it's own citizens and citizens of other lands. That's the reason for the collaboration of the Catholic Church and the Nazi's, the Vatican pipeline to help Nazis escape to South America after WWII, the Vatican involvement of money laundering with South American dictators that continued for decades. They have also put the needs of the church above the needs of it's members, as in the case of protecting pedophile priests, and closing parishes and schools that are not financially profitable. The Church in my view is a business and like many businesses and charities is corrupt and greedy. Chaplains have always blessed the troops before battles in which they kill and are killed. But why would they need to get their hands dirty, when they associate with so many corrupt characters? It makes no sense to me.
If you search youtube for "Eric Jon Phelps JFK", there is a hour hour long clip on the subject. You saw as well as I did that clip of Cardinal Spellman in Korea, quoting the video (as he blesses the American troops) "Vicar General of the armed forces". I do not know what else you expect me to say. Yes I know all about the Vatican Ratlines after WWII. I am a Christian, I believe the Protestant Reformers were correct in identifying the Roman Papacy as the Antichrist of Scripture, but that is besides the point. That video shows Cardinal Spellman blessing his troops in Korea, and surely must go some way to proving what I stated earlier, that Vietnam was Spelly's war, and, that, JFK opposing that papal crusade, was one of the main reasons he was assassinated. You mention Fordham, according to Eric Jon Phelps, an historian the likes of which I have few reasons to doubt, the Archbishop of New York is the ruler of the CFR and overseen by the Jesuits at Fordham.

Old 06-12-2020, 06:49 PM

Phelps basically is saying the Vatican ruled the mafia, the CIA, the Nazi's, all the powers in WWII, which they started for their own benefit. He blames them for everything wrong in the world, crime drugs, wars, financial disasters, essentially they are the devil incarnate. They are the hidden hand behind every crime and atrocity of the last thousand years or so. If that is true, then they are beyond anyone's ability to control them and the JFK assassination was their smallest and most insignificant crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by histtheo View Post
If you search youtube for "Eric Jon Phelps JFK", there is a hour hour long clip on the subject. You saw as well as I did that clip of Cardinal Spellman in Korea, quoting the video (as he blesses the American troops) "Vicar General of the armed forces". I do not know what else you expect me to say. Yes I know all about the Vatican Ratlines after WWII. I am a Christian, I believe the Protestant Reformers were correct in identifying the Roman Papacy as the Antichrist of Scripture, but that is besides the point. That video shows Cardinal Spellman blessing his troops in Korea, and surely must go some way to proving what I stated earlier, that Vietnam was Spelly's war, and, that, JFK opposing that papal crusade, was one of the main reasons he was assassinated. You mention Fordham, according to Eric Jon Phelps, an historian the likes of which I have few reasons to doubt, the Archbishop of New York is the ruler of the CFR and overseen by the Jesuits at Fordham.

Old 06-12-2020, 06:51 PM

Why would I waste my time trying to prove anything to someone whose mind is already made up?
Quote:
If I am in denial, Bob, you should be able to prove me wrong by citing some credible source that LHO was in the CIA.

Just a little aside. Being an amateur historian is more than knowing all the conspiracy theories about the Kennedy assassination.

Old 06-12-2020, 07:07 PM

10,411 posts, read 10,164,580 times
Quote:
Why would I waste my time trying to prove anything to someone whose mind is already made up?
Why should normal people who are not obsessed with crazy conspiracy theories pay any attention to what you post here?

(Still waiting for that proof that LHO worked for the CIA)

Old 06-12-2020, 07:10 PM

Normal people ignore you, because you are not normal. You will be waiting for a long time.
Quote:
Why should normal people who are not obsessed with crazy conspiracy theories pay any attention to what you post here?

(Still waiting for that proof that LHO worked for the CIA)

Old 06-16-2020, 06:57 AM

35 posts, read 3,729 times
Quote:
Phelps basically is saying the Vatican ruled the mafia, the CIA, the Nazi's, all the powers in WWII, which they started for their own benefit. He blames them for everything wrong in the world, crime drugs, wars, financial disasters, essentially they are the devil incarnate. They are the hidden hand behind every crime and atrocity of the last thousand years or so. If that is true, then they are beyond anyone's ability to control them and the JFK assassination was their smallest and most insignificant crime.
The Antichrist of Scripture, as identified by the Protestant Reformers. As another historian put it, nor can we be sure we have yet seen the last or greatest of their crimes. I am not here to convince anyone, just sharing my opinion on the assassination, and I thank you for taking the time to read it and reply.

Old 06-26-2020, 10:48 AM

3,174 posts, read 3,017,291 times
More research that you can draw your own conclusion from:
JFK Body Chain of Custody
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/...ed-up-autopsy/
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/...hought-crimes/

Old 06-30-2020, 04:00 PM

862 posts, read 702,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
More research that you can draw your own conclusion from:
JFK Body Chain of Custody
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/...ed-up-autopsy/
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/...hought-crimes/
I am not big on conspiracy theories, but that was an interesting read, thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History