Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2022, 09:02 PM

9,401 posts, read 11,150,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
My money is on rogue elements of the CIA under the direction of the fired Alan Dulles, a man that FDR would have tried for treason had he lived until the end of the war. JFK fired him. Neither of the Kennedys wanted to send troops to Vietnam and they were both murdered. Coincidence? Maybe.
AND they despised LBJ and LBJ despised Jack and Bobby. They ridiculed him, sent him on crap detail all over the world. In ANY murder investigation, the first suspects are business associates and the spouse and family. Who had the most to gain with Kennedy gone?

I'd guess it was CIA, mob, LBJ connections, and a few other government operators. Kennedy was pulling out of Vietnam, the military industrial complex couldn't have been happy about that. Wonder what Ike thought?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2022, 09:04 PM

9,401 posts, read 11,150,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
There were no fewer than nine witnesses that either saw Tibbits murder or its immediate aftermath who identified Oswald out of a police line up or from photographs as his killer. They include Jeannette Davis, Virginia Davis, Ted Callaway, Sam Guinyard, William Scoggins, Harold Russell, Pat Patterson, and Warren Reynolds. More importantly a revolver was recovered from Oswald when he was arrested shortly afterwards in the movie theater that matched shell casings recovered from area that Tibbits was shot.

What do you think Oswald was doing in the theater? Watching the show while playing with his gun?

Seriously, if the above is not proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Oswald committed the murder of JD Tippits, I really don't know what proof you would find adequate. Clearly, a jury would see that as proof beyond a reasonable doubt whether you think so or not.
Revolvers don't eject shell casings.

Old 03-04-2022, 06:20 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,880,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Revolvers don't eject shell casings.
A non-issue.
You manually eject them by opening the cylinder and pushing on a lever or simply shaking them out, takes all of 2 seconds if that, you can do it even while running, it's that simple. Witnesses saw Oswald opening up the pistol and shaking the casings out at the scene of the shooting.
He was arrested with a loaded weapon and extra rounds in his pocket. Guess what, you can't load the weapon unless the spent shells are ejected first. Shocking information I know.
Oh I know the next response - witnesses were fake.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:16 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
AND they despised LBJ and LBJ despised Jack and Bobby. They ridiculed him, sent him on crap detail all over the world. In ANY murder investigation, the first suspects are business associates and the spouse and family. Who had the most to gain with Kennedy gone?

I'd guess it was CIA, mob, LBJ connections, and a few other government operators. Kennedy was pulling out of Vietnam, the military industrial complex couldn't have been happy about that. Wonder what Ike thought?
I take issue with most of your post. I'm going to address the issue though about Vietnam.

Kennedy was questioning our commitment in Vietnam prior to his death. Any impartial observer had to be concerned about South Vietnamese President Diem. Diem was a Catholic who used repressive methods to govern a country that was mostly Buddhist. There was much opposition to Diem and finally in October of 1963, he was overthrown in a military coup that had the backing of the United States. Although, we didn't want Diem killed and tried to offer him safe passage out of the country.

Questioning the commitment is not the same thing as "pulling out". In fact, our support of the October 63' coup is evidence that we intended to remain in Vietnam at least in the short run. All that occurred while JFK was still alive and was president.

I do wonder if JFK had not been assassinated if he would have been more reluctant than LBJ was to escalate US involvement in the country. Perhaps, JFK would have focused more on the use of special forces. However, the problem in Vietnam was simply this: The Saigon government was falling apart. It did not have the support of the population. A period of instability would follow Diem's killing. LBJ was faced with a stark choice early in his presidency. He was told that unless substantial troops were committed to Vietnam that the North would rapidly take over. Kennedy would have faced the same dilemma had he lived. My bet is that he would have ended up doing the same thing that Johnson did.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:57 AM

408 posts, read 168,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Oh I know the next response - witnesses were fake.
Oswald was seen in the cinema while Tibbit was being shot. BY two people.
The police raided a church thinking Oswald was in there then went to the cinema. They knew he was in there.
The cinema held about 900 people. The day performance had a few people scattered around. Oswald went in then sat right next to a man, then moved to a seat lots of space around kit, like all others in there had. The sitting next to man in a large near empty cinema was odd. It is reckoned he was to meet someone. The man probably never said the right words, he never said any. The words would be a predetermined question, with a predetermined answer, to make contact, so he assumed he was not the contact then moved.

Oswald was in the cinema for a meeting. He definitely had contact with the CIA for sure. That is proven.
He still never pulled any triggers that day.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:25 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
He stopped a nuclear exchange from happening after he brought it to the brink in the first place.

Do you not get the opposition viewpoint? If he would’ve invaded Cuba in 1961, there wouldn’t have been Soviet nukes in Cuba and the ‘62 crisis would not have happened.

My theory, and Oliver Stone and tens of millions of other people too, all think that if JFK would’ve greenlighted a full scale Cuban invasion in 1961, just like Allen Dulles wanted, then the assassination would not have happened. Everyone would’ve been satisfied. Except Castro and the few who benefited by him being in power there.

Some have stated that Vietnam wouldn’t have happened if we had gotten a “win” in Cuba. I’m skeptical about that though. Invading Vietnam is exactly the kind of stupid thing we would do, and then when it gets too tough or too long, we quit.

There’s another theory out there about JFK printing “red dollars” , which may have angered the Federal Reserve enough to order the hit. JFK, the last President to print dollars not backed by the Fed, JFK, the last president assassinated. Coincidence?

Perhaps the Fed and the CIA colluding together to get rid of JFK?

I do want to add one thing, I’m definitely not a Democrat and I’ll leave at that. No need to bring politics into this other than trying to prove a conspiracy.

But I will give JFK credit. Even though I think he botched Cuba, I liked him. He was very charismatic, and his heart was in the right place.

I just want to make it clear I think he was a very inspirational president and it’s just awful what happened to him, to be gunned down because he wouldn’t play ball with the Deep State.

JFK used to consult eisenhower a lot, however i dont have any information as to what was IKEs advice

the invasion plan did not even know what time zone cuba was in and that led to confusion with air support...just a few cuban air-force planes stopped the invasion ....i also think castro had support among the people which the CIA plan denied...

the kennedys were discussing all this with cubans they knew, kennedy mentioned during the missile crisis

Americans dont invade countrys and start wars it may have been as simple as that, but i wish i knew IKEs advice as i cant see him go against that either

democrats had the label they lost china in 1948...i am guessing Cuba and the Asian continent are not connected much

i have always thought the CIA went after him with mob helpers until recently, when i began to think maybe that Florida mob man (marcello?) did it alone the one Kennedy deported to central America as the justice department quit pursuing him after the assassination

the CIA plan was bad in any instance, it relied on popular support, and not proper air support, and not knowing local time zones??? very amateurish even arrogant... knowing not to trust everything i read, i have even read the disaffect Cubans were heavy with playboy types (lack of better description)

Old 03-04-2022, 11:00 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Davis View Post
Oswald was seen in the cinema while Tibbit was being shot. BY two people.
The police raided a church thinking Oswald was in there then went to the cinema. They knew he was in there.
The cinema held about 900 people. The day performance had a few people scattered around. Oswald went in then sat right next to a man, then moved to a seat lots of space around kit, like all others in there had. The sitting next to man in a large near empty cinema was odd. It is reckoned he was to meet someone. The man probably never said the right words, he never said any. The words would be a predetermined question, with a predetermined answer, to make contact, so he assumed he was not the contact then moved.

Oswald was in the cinema for a meeting. He definitely had contact with the CIA for sure. That is proven.
He still never pulled any triggers that day.
Nine people identified Oswald either shooting Tippets or immediately leaving the scene after he was shot.

Your ignoring that is why any sane person should ignore what you have to say about the Kennedy assassination. You don't live in a rational world.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:04 PM

6,091 posts, read 3,330,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
JFK used to consult eisenhower a lot, however i dont have any information as to what was IKEs advice

the invasion plan did not even know what time zone cuba was in and that led to confusion with air support...just a few cuban air-force planes stopped the invasion ....i also think castro had support among the people which the CIA plan denied...

the kennedys were discussing all this with cubans they knew, kennedy mentioned during the missile crisis

Americans dont invade countrys and start wars it may have been as simple as that, but i wish i knew IKEs advice as i cant see him go against that either

democrats had the label they lost china in 1948...i am guessing Cuba and the Asian continent are not connected much

i have always thought the CIA went after him with mob helpers until recently, when i began to think maybe that Florida mob man (marcello?) did it alone the one Kennedy deported to central America as the justice department quit pursuing him after the assassination

the CIA plan was bad in any instance, it relied on popular support, and not proper air support, and not knowing local time zones??? very amateurish even arrogant... knowing not to trust everything i read, i have even read the disaffect Cubans were heavy with playboy types (lack of better description)
I have thought about it a lot, and I don’t think the mob was the lead on the hit, or the sole entity. It just doesn’t work for me.

I still think it was an off the books CIA hit, ordered by a small group, carried out by a small group, with sub contractors from the mob, definitely Jack Ruby, likely a few others (Marcello).

Lee was in on it, but he didn’t know the whole plan. He was compartmentalized because you tell the patsy only what he needs to know.

I can’t come up with a better person than Allen Dulles. He had a very deep grudge against the Kennedys. I mean, he was the CIA Director for 8 years, and he operated well above the law during his tenure. Then all of a sudden, JFK dismisses him while making him the fall guy for the Bay of Pigs.

You know Dulles just had to believe it was JFK’s fault for not ordering a full scale invasion when it started to go off the rails. Dulles ordered dozens and dozens of hits all over the world. All he would have to do to convince himself is that he must defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and he probably seen JFK as a domestic enemy. JFK is all over the place trying to make peace, and Dulles seen it as a weakening of America, not a success.

Like I said in my very first post of this thread, what I am suggesting is absolutely unthinkable. It’s frightening to people who believe that their government is benevolent, so they conjure up a Lone Wolf so they don’t have to contemplate something so heinous.

I used to believe the Warren Commission. I couldn’t fathom that our government could do such a thing. But the last 5 years has shown me that not only were they capable, they’ve likely been doing this sort of thing for over 200 years.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:08 PM

35,002 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
He kept General Andrew Goodpaster on for a while into his term after his 1960 election.

Old 03-05-2022, 07:52 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,599,265 times
"have thought about it a lot, and I don’t think the mob was the lead on the hit, or the sole entity. It just doesn’t work for me.

I still think it was an off the books CIA hit, ordered by a small group, carried out by a small group, with sub contractors from the mob, definitely Jack Ruby, likely a few others (Marcello).

Lee was in on it, but he didn’t know the whole plan. He was compartmentalized because you tell the patsy only what he needs to know."

there was so MUCH mob involvement with the CIA from gun running to poisoned baby food that orders from who and when could get blurred, i am just saying that the mob (marcello) may have taken advantage of this and ordered the hit himself

but yes allen dulles is the prime candidate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History