Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 11:04 AM

301 posts, read 1,371,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neng. View Post
Apart from the fact that Egyptians were not black.
Quote:
"Analysis of crania is the traditional approach to assessing ancient population origins, relationships, and diversity. In studies based on anatomical traits and measurements of crania, similarities have been found between Nile Valley crania from 30,000, 20,000 and 12,000 years ago and various African remains from more recent times (see Thoma 1984; Brauer and Rimbach 1990; Angel and Kelley 1986; Keita 1993). Studies of crania from southern predynastic Egypt, from the formative period (4000-3100 B.C.), show them usually to be more similar to the crania of ancient Nubians, Ku****es, Saharans, or modern groups from the Horn of Africa than to those of dynastic northern Egyptians or ancient or modern southern Europeans."
(S. O. Y and A.J. Boyce, "The Geographical Origins and Population Relationships of Early Ancient Egyptians", in Egypt in Africa, Theodore Celenko (ed), Indiana University Press, 1996, pp. 20-33)
So of the listed populations above proven to overlap with Egyptian remains, which one's would not be considered black?

Quote:
Those people are not black at all.
My source above flat out contradicts this statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloy. View Post
In one gold mask I have seen ... My face ! I am far . not the African.
Tell. What for in a coffin of the Pharaoh . Africans put heart and a liver from the Pharaoh.?
This was the Discovery Channel reconstruction of Tut based entirely on the golden mask.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:51 PM

815 posts, read 1,543,809 times
Similar on 80 %
Only a nose at me "potato"

Old 04-10-2010, 02:03 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
This is a rather interesting article including the comments. By the way, the reconstruction of Tut looks different from the photo shown above.

I don't quite understand why some people want Egypt to be black African so much. There were other sophisticated civilizations, even in West Africa, where most slaves came from. Take the Nok culture and the Yoruba who probably descended from them. That is indeed a black African culture and probably not much less interesting than Egypt. One should not be blinded by the pyramids, those monuments are not really something to be proud of. In the end they are the product of superstition, just like modern cathedrals etc.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:35 PM

Me learnt. That someone has come there and has brought tools. Then people have disappeared.
These can explain contrast between qualitative (old) and not qualitative (new) processing of a stone. To make, process and put one block, it is necessary to spend 6.5 minutes.
The theory. To place blocks - the levitation was applied. As to a historical society it has been developed spiritually. Spiritual development has left with people.
I already spoke for example.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:48 PM

Refutation.
When priests did drawings - they did not understand Actions which saw. . When priests put bodies in a tomb - they saw surgical operations. But were not able to do them (it has turned to a cult - To put heart, a liver... In a tomb.). Skorobeu - not a perpetual motion symbol. The attention has been paid
On chitinous boards. The conclusion under a microscope - Skorobej ate warm manure for activation of "vortical cells" with electric impulses which created a carrying power . I am assured. As it was created. It is necessary to search not for a "materialistic" trace. It is necessary to search for a spiritual trace. Because create there "magicians" which could only have reached spiritual perfection. It was necessary to use energy for creation. It not everyone could reach. Therefore carriers of knowledge were lost. Now it is possible to rent the lorry. And in those days spiritual force was applied.

Last edited by eloy; 04-10-2010 at 04:00 PM..

Old 04-10-2010, 03:49 PM

Am I the only one who does not quite understand what you are talking about?

Old 04-10-2010, 03:50 PM

10,261 posts, read 21,751,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloy View Post
Refutation.
When priests did drawings - they did not understand Actions which saw. . When priests put bodies in a tomb - they saw surgical operations. But were not able to do them (it has turned to a cult - To put heart, a liver... In a tomb.). Skorobeu - not a perpetual motion symbol. The attention has been paid
On chitinous boards. The conclusion under a microscope - Skorobej ate warm manure for activation of "vortical cells" with electric impulses which created a carrying power .
Run that by me again Bubba.

Old 04-10-2010, 04:04 PM

All right. I do not know as to explain... But. You not there search for answers.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:43 PM

7,528 posts, read 11,363,895 times
Let's acknowledge that no one knows exactly what King Tut and many of the Egyptians actually looked like or else this topic of what the Egyptians looked like wouldn't be the issue that it is. The Egyptians were indigenous north Africans but that doesn't automatically make them Black-Africans. The Berber are indigenous north Africans but aren't Black. The Egyptians also weren't related to the Nubians and Black west and central Africans as many believe. The Egyptians spoke an Afro-Asiatic language not related to the Nubian Nilo-Saharan language and west African Niger-Congo languages.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:27 AM

Yes, the problem is that some people think African = black. But that is just not so, there have always been migrations from the Middle East and probably even Europe into Africa (I mean long before the middle ages). The Berbers have been living in most parts of North Africa for tens of thousands of years, which is a fact and not contended among scientists.
Again, nobody says the Egyptians were Swedes They were Mediterranean people with some black African influence and admixture, the greater the farther you go to the South.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History