Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2018, 07:56 AM

50,371 posts, read 63,977,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
Thanks. I just checked Pier 1 and they have a lot of nice chairs and the prices are good Wonder if I can use ebates
Also look at World Market. They have a good chair selection too. I got my upholstered kitchen chairs for $75.@.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 10:25 AM

4,607 posts, read 3,300,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Also look at World Market. They have a good chair selection too. I got my upholstered kitchen chairs for $75.@.
Gee, I just had a look in there and they were all like $259 and $479

Old 08-06-2018, 12:40 PM

50,371 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcairngorm View Post
Gee, I just had a look in there and they were all like $259 and $479
They were on sale. Right now everything is 30% off, but the slipcover chair is similar to the shape of mine, and it’s $79.

Old 08-10-2018, 09:13 AM

3,339 posts, read 5,989,780 times
We finally finished the racks for our pool table stuff. We used the same wood as we used on the fireplace and our pivot wall elsewhere in the basement. I think they turned out nicely. Now the only real thing left for the basement is to assemble this beer cap map that I bought. It's going in the hallway with the closets (so a pretty dead area) and it's huge, about 8 by 10 feet.

Naturally, I've already moved on to other rooms... I re-arranged my living room last Friday and put up curtains yesterday. I also got new photos for the walls that I have to put up tonight and I think I'm going to buy a new area rug for that room today, too.
Attached Thumbnails
What are you working on now?-img_20180809_191053.jpg   What are you working on now?-img_20180809_191104.jpg  

Old 08-11-2018, 05:43 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitakolata View Post
We finally finished the racks for our pool table stuff. We used the same wood as we used on the fireplace and our pivot wall elsewhere in the basement. I think they turned out nicely. Now the only real thing left for the basement is to assemble this beer cap map that I bought. It's going in the hallway with the closets (so a pretty dead area) and it's huge, about 8 by 10 feet.

Naturally, I've already moved on to other rooms... I re-arranged my living room last Friday and put up curtains yesterday. I also got new photos for the walls that I have to put up tonight and I think I'm going to buy a new area rug for that room today, too.
This looks great - I really love it!

Old 08-11-2018, 06:04 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,312,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Speaking of heirlooms, we FINALLY bought a dining room table and chairs which should be an heirloom one day. Maybe someone will like it. Solid elm, Amish furniture. Wow, the table is so heavy it's unbelievable.

Did you get the flowery chairs at Pier 1? I have the exact same pattern on my chair cushions for my dining room when I change out to my autumn colors. Your house is beautiful by the way.

Old 08-12-2018, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Did you get the flowery chairs at Pier 1? I have the exact same pattern on my chair cushions for my dining room when I change out to my autumn colors. Your house is beautiful by the way.
Thank you and yes I did get the upholstered chairs at Pier 1! And I just ordered the chair cushions from Pier 1 too! I do the same thing - I generally cover these chairs in a lighter pattern slip cover during the summer and use this pattern through the fall and winter.

Old 08-12-2018, 07:17 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,312,234 times
Since we don't have seasons here in SW Florida I change out my colors in the spring and fall. My Christmas stuff with the red pillows and throws is up the shortest amount of time. This time of year I am all about blues and greens and I picked up a fabulous and huge picture of a peacock from Pier 1 for my dining room. I love that store.

Old 08-12-2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Since we don't have seasons here in SW Florida I change out my colors in the spring and fall. My Christmas stuff with the red pillows and throws is up the shortest amount of time. This time of year I am all about blues and greens and I picked up a fabulous and huge picture of a peacock from Pier 1 for my dining room. I love that store.
I love Pier 1 too! I especially love their pillows and area rugs and of course their scented candles. I can't go in there unless I have extra spending money because I WILL come out with something.

Old 08-12-2018, 02:03 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitakolata View Post

The racks look fantastic! You did that yourself or did you hire someone to do it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating