U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 01:41 AM

17,261 posts, read 11,059,621 times

Advertisements

get couple of electronic photo frames. I think that's what they're called. You scan the photos in and it shows them like a slide show.

I too think there'd be so many, nobody would see anything. You could also get some frames and put more than one photo in each, only the top one showing. Then every Saturday morning just switch a few: top photo in back, next one down on display.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2014, 04:51 AM

2 posts, read 826 times
If you don't have a lot of wall space and have about 100 photos, you can choose the best. After, for create a particular wall you can earlier stick the photos on the wall and then draw the frames that you prefer alla around!

Old 09-22-2014, 10:32 AM

584 posts, read 1,830,509 times
Ok, so lots of negatives about the collage idea. So if I do groupings of photos in frames on one wall, what color frames should I go for? I don't want boring black or white frames.

Old 09-22-2014, 01:02 PM

5,444 posts, read 5,178,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmv90 View Post
Ok, so lots of negatives about the collage idea. So if I do groupings of photos in frames on one wall, what color frames should I go for? I don't want boring black or white frames.
This is really only a question that you can answer. Frames come in a lot of colors, styles, sizes, etc. You will just have to go shopping and pick out what you like. Shop places like Target, Wal-Mart, Michaels, Jo-Anns, Hobby Lobby, garage sales, flea markets, etc.

BTW, don't worry about what we think. If you want to put all your pictures in a giant collage on your wall, then go for it. None of us on the forum know you at all. Do what you like and if someone doesn't like it, tell them to pound sand.

Old 09-22-2014, 05:11 PM

25,409 posts, read 16,367,112 times
I am curious what the OP has decided to do. Please let us know.

Old 09-23-2014, 01:16 PM

700 posts, read 894,664 times
Make an outline of a heart that would fill a 16x20 frame with a mat. Add your pictures into the heart overlapping a bit here and there till it looks right to you. You could get at least 25 pictures in there. Looks nice in the heart shape. You can make larger of course or do different shapes next to each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or