U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2014, 02:55 PM

8,174 posts, read 12,140,541 times

Advertisements

I finally decided to order the BY Paseo leather recliner after having all sorts of trouble trying to find a power relciner that was also a wall hugger. There weren't a lot of options, especially if I actually wanted to sit in it first. (Did you know LZB does not make one yet?) I'm not thrilled with the button back. I chose this mainly for the roomier feeling seat and t-cushion over the Barcelo

I feel like I sort of rushed the leather decision and am wondering if people want to chime in?

I initially thought I'd get a nice safe neutral natural doesn't show dirt/black cat hair leather.

SOMEHOW (did I lose my mind in the store?) I ended up with a yellowish light brown that is not uniform.
Basically it looks like fake weathering although its a decent quality leather. You know, lighter on the inside, darker around the edges as if it had picked up oils. I'm not into shabby chic or that sort of thing. I think I wanted more uniform color but with marks.

This is the chair

Leather Reclining Chairs | PAESO*SWIVEL GLIDER RECLINER | 7719-SG Details | Bradington-Young

i cant find a sample of the leather online but took a picture of it in the store
Attached Thumbnails
Help with chair leather choice-20141122_143344.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2014, 10:05 PM

50,697 posts, read 40,119,236 times
I think it's a good looking chair. Does it complement your other furniture?

Old 11-23-2014, 04:58 PM

25,464 posts, read 16,415,619 times
This is a handsome and comfortable looking chair. If you like it, it fits the space allotted to it, and is comfortable, what is not to like?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating