Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 09:04 AM

9,868 posts, read 7,693,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraDown View Post
I love this look, you see it a lot down here. Staggered uppers are really nice, imho.

I like them with the glass doors too. Looks very country French when done in whites/eggshell, even distressed.

I like the varied heights of the tops. But it might look too busy in a smaller kitchen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2017, 09:24 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,589,061 times
Are cabinets go up all the way that how we wanted them and happy with it...
Attached Thumbnails
Kitchen cabinets that don't go to the ceiling-untitled.jpg  

Old 10-10-2017, 01:11 AM

3,461 posts, read 4,700,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
I believe that you meant to say that your cabinets do not go all the way up to the ceiling, correct? Because your pic clearly shows that they do not.

Nice kitchen, by the way.

Old 10-10-2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
I believe that you meant to say that your cabinets do not go all the way up to the ceiling, correct? Because your pic clearly shows that they do not.

Nice kitchen, by the way.

Ops~ Thanks typo... And thanks...

Old 10-10-2017, 08:18 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,621,245 times
Quote:
i love your kitchen also, it is very pretty !!

Old 10-11-2017, 07:28 AM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,488 posts, read 3,335,752 times
Quote:
I love the way your kitchen looks

It's not what I would have or have put into my home but I certainly can appreciate beauty elsewhere.

Just because I don't like a style for me, I can see the beauty in others style preferences. I think the most successful decorators can do just that. To be able to work with all styles and bring beauty to the table is a true gift.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:01 AM

3,248 posts, read 2,454,490 times
Quote:
Thank you for being brave enough to post this.

I will say that there are several elements in this kitchen that are DEFINITELY not anything I would ever advise, agree to do, or have in my own home. I am glad that you are happy with it. This kitchen pretty much represents the opposite of my taste.

Old 10-11-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
i love your kitchen also, it is very pretty !!
Thank you~

Old 10-11-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post
I love the way your kitchen looks

It's not what I would have or have put into my home but I certainly can appreciate beauty elsewhere.

Just because I don't like a style for me, I can see the beauty in others style preferences. I think the most successful decorators can do just that. To be able to work with all styles and bring beauty to the table is a true gift.
Thank you~ The wonderful thing about life, we are all so different and that what's makes us ALL so unique !

Old 10-11-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotiioo View Post
Thank you for being brave enough to post this.

I will say that there are several elements in this kitchen that are DEFINITELY not anything I would ever advise, agree to do, or have in my own home. I am glad that you are happy with it. This kitchen pretty much represents the opposite of my taste.
Thank you~ We all have our own tastes, nothing is wrong or right! My adivce has always been, do whatever you love, it's your home, your space and one should make it their own! Peace Out~~~

I should add: I love my kitchen it works for us and going on 10 years and still looks new, super functional, unlike the kitchen it replaced! Yes my taste has since change, if I was to remodel it be different because like all things my taste has change. I'm older 55 and other things have become my focus at this stage! ...

Last edited by WildCard~; 10-11-2017 at 11:21 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating