Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2009, 06:06 PM

83 posts, read 271,456 times

Advertisements

Does anyone here have an aquatic glass fireplace? I have a new fireplace that's meant to be wood burning but I don't want to use it that way. Right now it's got a decorative candle display in it. I first saw the aquatic glass fireplace on HGTV about 2 years ago and I haven't heard about it since. Of course the Websites that sell it make them sound like the answer to everyone's prayers but that doesn't mean they're great. Please share your experiences--good and bad--so I can make an informed decision. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2009, 08:10 PM

1 posts, read 2,259 times
I used a product from Diamond Fire Glass in my gas fireplace that I purchased online at www.diamondfireglass.com
It is AMAZING how much more heat the glass crystals create vs. the artifical log set I previously had. The colors of glass crystal pieces are sparkling and reflective so the flame creates a virtual light show and flickering effect that is quite unique and clean. This is truly a Green product and I would reccomend to all.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:02 PM

83 posts, read 271,456 times
Oh thank you so much! The fact that it's green makes it even better. It'll be my next project!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating