Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2011, 07:54 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastal chic View Post
I would slap Holmes, even though he's my husband's favorite.

I also can't stand the blond that has that color show, maybe called color correction or color something....where she paints everything in these deep dark colors that match blueberries and whatnot???? Do she REALLY have to be so literal? How about blueberries, taken down about 3 shades!!!

I though she was the red head where she has the things all in a circle and they have to pick the colors, all of which are awful...

she reminded me of dana delaney from desperate housewives....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2011, 04:25 PM

1,268 posts, read 2,998,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I though she was the red head where she has the things all in a circle and they have to pick the colors, all of which are awful...

she reminded me of dana delaney from desperate housewives....
YES----HER!!!!! Slap, slap, slap!!!! The colors are AWFUL.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastal chic View Post
YES----HER!!!!! Slap, slap, slap!!!! The colors are AWFUL.

Ya think ???????????????

Old 03-26-2011, 12:46 PM

665 posts, read 1,727,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglelia View Post
Add a bold splash of color to your life with the TKO Orlogi Quartz Rubber Slap Watch with three interchangeable cases/straps! The dial piece pops in and out of the strap and round rubber case. A Japanese Quartz movement powers the hands on the round dial which comes in your choice of black, turquoise or hot pink. The dial includes triangular index marker at 12:00, rectangular index markers at 3:00, 6:00, and 9:00, and circular index markers at all other hour positions.

The black dial features one yellow strap with a turquoise case, one white strap with a white case, and one purple strap with a red case. The hot pink dial offers a hot pink strap with a green case, black strap with a black case, and orange strap with a blue case. The turquoise dial includes a light turquoise strap with a dark turquoise case, black strap with a white case, and hot pink strap with a yellow case. The slapper band comfortably forms to the size of your wrist.
Slap watches, cheap slap watch wholesale in mixed colors
Online sale - movado watches, 2011 oakley sunglasses, power balance, coach handbags r us

Strap: Rubber
Movement: Japanese Quartz
Crystal: Mineral
Crown: Push/Pull
Strap Measurements: 9-1/2" L x 24mm W
Case Measurements: 40mm
Water Resistance: 3 ATM - 30 meters - 100 feet

gosh, I'll take it. Should I just give you my credit card number or send you cash.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:35 PM

5,509 posts, read 7,102,385 times
Slap: Donna Freeman from Design to Sell, She the realtor who walks in a insults the sellers decorating.
Slap: Sandra Rinomato She thinks she know's every neighborhood from Toronto to Miami
Slap: This show is not on anymore, it was called Room by Room, and this dorky couple would give you helpful hints on decorating and they were the corniest people I ever met. Especially the guy, he needed to be walloped.

Like: Brian Baeumler (the funniest and most talented) would love to have him do my house.
Like: Scott Mcgilvary, he's talented but he quotes a price then comes across an obstacle mid stream and adds $3k to the price.
Like Mike Holmes and all his crew, he does top knotch work but after a while you get sick of hearing him complain about the shoddy workmanship of the previous contractor.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:54 PM

1,392 posts, read 3,126,623 times
Like:

David Bromstad He is soooo cute. Love his Biceps. Too bad he is gay. Oh he's an awesome decorator too. He has great vision and excellent use of color.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Slap: Donna Freeman from Design to Sell, She the realtor who walks in a insults the sellers decorating.
Slap: Sandra Rinomato She thinks she know's every neighborhood from Toronto to Miami
Slap: This show is not on anymore, it was called Room by Room, and this dorky couple would give you helpful hints on decorating and they were the corniest people I ever met. Especially the guy, he needed to be walloped.

Like: Brian Baeumler (the funniest and most talented) would love to have him do my house.
Like: Scott Mcgilvary, he's talented but he quotes a price then comes across an obstacle mid stream and adds $3k to the price.
Like Mike Holmes and all his crew, he does top knotch work but after a while you get sick of hearing him complain about the shoddy workmanship of the previous contractor.

ugh, he ALWAYS has a problem, it gets so tired already. he should just tell the homeowners that whatever I quote you, add another 3K, cause I will run into a problem.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:32 PM

2,202 posts, read 5,355,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
LOL Matt and Shari. She had bad 80's hair and wore mom jeans. Would've slammed the door on her if she showed up to decorate my home.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:56 PM

1,268 posts, read 2,998,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber4 View Post
LOL Matt and Shari. She had bad 80's hair and wore mom jeans. Would've slammed the door on her if she showed up to decorate my home.
ME TOO!!!! They were horrible...and that older decorator dude on trading spaces. He was terrible too.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:26 PM

What happened to the bald guy re-decorating, I forget his name, people write in and he designs things for them, he wasnt too bad. They show other peoples rooms on the computer and you pick some from him, some from her...and so on..............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating