U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Honda and Acura
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2015, 06:41 PM

2,983 posts, read 2,305,303 times

Advertisements

Thanks for any help guys -we are dying for more room/storage/cargo space! We are looking for a Blue 2016 TE. (no 2015s left in this color).

The internet quote department just sent me an email for a 2016 Blue TE for $41,906, with the MRSP listed at $45,630.

1. What do you guys think about this deal? It seems decent to me - are they discounting things quickly since this is the last "year" in this generation? The internet quote guy said waiting til December might be me "around $500 additional discount."
2. I'm assuming that $45,630 includes the MRSP and the $880 delivery and handling fee, correct?
3. I would probably want the wheels locks, splash guards, and possibly roof rails, so this would mean extra, do people pay these at retail prices?
4. I think financing is at 1.9% already for the 2016 til the end of this month, so they are already offering financing deals for the Odyssey.
5. I already have a salesperson that I worked with previously. How soon should I contact him to "find" me a Blue Odyssey or can they reserve one whenever one comes on the lot? They don't have a Blue TE in stock, and I'm not sure if there's a "fee" I have to pay if they get the vehicle from another dealership. I'm assuming there is.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2015, 09:18 PM

1,684 posts, read 2,769,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Thanks for any help guys -we are dying for more room/storage/cargo space! We are looking for a Blue 2016 TE. (no 2015s left in this color).

The internet quote department just sent me an email for a 2016 Blue TE for $41,906, with the MRSP listed at $45,630.

1. What do you guys think about this deal? It seems decent to me - are they discounting things quickly since this is the last "year" in this generation? The internet quote guy said waiting til December might be me "around $500 additional discount."
2. I'm assuming that $45,630 includes the MRSP and the $880 delivery and handling fee, correct?
3. I would probably want the wheels locks, splash guards, and possibly roof rails, so this would mean extra, do people pay these at retail prices?
4. I think financing is at 1.9% already for the 2016 til the end of this month, so they are already offering financing deals for the Odyssey.
5. I already have a salesperson that I worked with previously. How soon should I contact him to "find" me a Blue Odyssey or can they reserve one whenever one comes on the lot? They don't have a Blue TE in stock, and I'm not sure if there's a "fee" I have to pay if they get the vehicle from another dealership. I'm assuming there is.
Thought you were talking about the Pilot Elite and my first thought was that's a great price and buy it, but then I realize it's an Odyssey. We got $6k off a 2015 EXL Navi. Wait til end of year for better deals.

Old 10-15-2015, 07:08 PM

2,983 posts, read 2,305,303 times
I don't think we can wait that long. We've already waiting for this long. It's very hard to find the blue color in the Odyssey.

I didn't think they would give a discount this big anyway this early.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Honda and Acura