Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 05:48 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,164,079 times

Advertisements

Since these apparent adults still have mom's name on their bank account, I'm wondering if there aren't some special circumstances going on here. If that's the case, adult protective services should be involved.

Old 01-23-2015, 08:33 PM

1,326 posts, read 1,138,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
You'd rather be near-homeless than part with a pet? What is wrong with you people?
Enlighten me... Where did the the OP say she was homeless? My pets are part of my family. My fosters come from people who are probably like you. I would never "get rid" of them as you suggested. People like me are always cleaning up after people like you. Makes me sick that people like you treat animals as disposable. Have some compassion or at least educate yourself on what happens to most animals that people "get rid of".

Old 01-23-2015, 09:27 PM

OP. I have to agree with those who were disgusted about you just tossing the contents of your bathroom bucket over the balcony rail. That's just gross. I hope you were just being sarcastically funny in response to the posters who gave you a hard time...

Old 01-23-2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I would.....yes.
I tried to rep you again but I have to spread the love around before I can rep you again lol.

Old 01-23-2015, 09:54 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,932,660 times
This guy lives in a hole in the ground: Think You've Found Some Kind Of Beggar's Den? Think Again. |Higher Perspective

...and people are worried about OP living in a garage? LOL.

Old 01-24-2015, 03:38 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Since these apparent adults still have mom's name on their bank account, I'm wondering if there aren't some special circumstances going on here. If that's the case, adult protective services should be involved.
I wonder the same.

The situation sounds increasingly concerning with each new post.

I fear the OP is being taken advantage of by this family.

Old 01-24-2015, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I wonder the same.

OP says married, works full time, saving for a house and seems to have a good grasp of grammar/punctuation/spelling. I'm doubtful, but who wants to be the first to call social services? Perhaps they can track her down via her IP address?

Old 01-24-2015, 05:39 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
OP says married, works full time, saving for a house and seems to have a good grasp of grammar/punctuation/spelling. I'm doubtful, but who wants to be the first to call social services? Perhaps they can track her down via her IP address?
The OP says she is working several part-time jobs, sounds like they are CNA positions. There are many who work, have decent grammar, and are married who are being taken advantage of by controlling husbands and odd in-laws. It happens more than you might imagine.

Not sure tracking down her IP address and reporting her situation to the authorities will accomplish much. But perhaps the OP will realize that frugal or not, this situation is not normal and will start seeking alternatives.

Throwing urine and feces off the back deck is not normal.

Old 01-24-2015, 06:04 AM

Quote:
The OP says she is working several part-time jobs, sounds like they are CNA positions. There are many who work, have decent grammar, and are married who are being taken advantage of by controlling husbands and odd in-laws. It happens more than you might imagine.

Not sure tracking down her IP address and reporting her situation to the authorities will accomplish much. But perhaps the OP will realize that frugal or not, this situation is not normal and will start seeking alternatives.

Throwing urine and feces off the back deck is not normal.
//www.city-data.com/forum/house...l#post34222105

Apparently, she's also drawn up house plans, has two dogs and is considering children.

It's definitely not smart, but I've seen A LOT worse (friend managed ~200 rental properties). When the inside of the dwelling has every square inch of carpet caked in animal feces/urine and the person is pooping in plastic bags...now that's an insane sight/smell.

Old 01-24-2015, 07:07 AM

12,062 posts, read 10,269,705 times
Quote:
I wonder the same.

She said that HE had been living there in this situation for three years. I don't think she has been there as long. Maybe as a male, it didnt and hasn't bothered him. And she is living for what will happen in a few years. The house, kids etc.

Human urine STINKS. When I was deployed, some of the guys were going to thrash one of the tent mates because he would get up at night and pee between the tents. Too lazy to go to the urinals.

I thought they were walking blocks and blocks to get to the main house, but not really.

On another forum, one of the ladies moved to live with some guy. The things she put up with. She finally snapped and left. Maybe this one will also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House