Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2022, 06:43 PM

17,444 posts, read 65,760,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Jazz View Post
My price is among the lowest on eBay and most of the other sellers don't even include a deck plate except if selling new. If the buyer only has a 1-hole sink they can sell the deck plate.

Does anybody remember the statement “I’m not a plumbing rep”… from another thread???
Ummmm….
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2022, 07:03 PM

7,318 posts, read 12,262,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K'ledgeBldr View Post
Does anybody remember the statement “I’m not a plumbing rep”… from another thread???
Ummmm….
This was just an unused deck plate from my new faucet. What else can I do with it? My only other option is to sell it separately.

Old 02-05-2022, 07:40 PM

9,820 posts, read 7,110,952 times
Quote:
As far as I know, Arctic Stainless is a unique finish to Delta that nobody else seems to offer. Compared to most stainless steel finishes, Arctic Stainless is a bit darker and glossier.
It is a finish they created. It supposedly matches stainless appliances very closely without the cost of making it from stainless.

Old 02-05-2022, 08:09 PM

BTW, we still have our Delta Arctic Stainless soap dispenser. Hasn't really bothered us much. We are not going to shell out for a matching Moen Spot-Resist Stainless soap dispenser just for the sake of matching finishes.

Old 02-06-2022, 08:37 AM

I temporarily suspended the listing of the faucet, since I just discovered it was missing a retention clip for the spray hose. I ordered it from Lowe's (Amazon was backordered) and will relist once I receive it.

Old 02-07-2022, 07:52 AM

4,339 posts, read 2,526,476 times
IN my neighborhood, most people who replace a faucet, sink, toilet, etc., put it out at the curb for bulk trash day and the pickers come by in their trucks and grab it.

Old 02-07-2022, 08:30 AM

18,396 posts, read 31,517,051 times
Quote:
Ummmm….

I remember it,

and all this technical plumbing talk makes me wonder, is this a robot speaking all these plumbing names and types???

this whole thing can't be real?????

no one I ever knew in my life spoke of faucets in this manner or had such a fixation over it

something is so not right here, cant anyone else but us two see this??????????

Old 02-07-2022, 09:12 AM

4,339 posts, read 2,526,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I remember it,

and all this technical plumbing talk makes me wonder, is this a robot speaking all these plumbing names and types???

this whole thing can't be real?????

no one I ever knew in my life spoke of faucets in this manner or had such a fixation over it

Oh yeah, everyone sees it; he's moved from an obsession with pink polo shirts to faucets.

Old 02-07-2022, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit33 View Post
Oh yeah, everyone sees it; he's moved from an obsession with pink polo shirts to faucets.
I ran out of threads for pink polo shirts. I did though recently buy a pink Nautica interlock polo. I do have several polos and shorts available for sale (6 pink polos, 1 green polo, and 1 lavender polo, 1 pink short, 1 white short, and 1 blue short). I also have a Honeywell programmable thermostat and a pink Bohm Bluetooth speaker for sale. I tend to steer clear from selling high value items such as expensive electronics due to potential for scams.

Old 02-07-2022, 09:53 AM

41,836 posts, read 74,888,459 times
Quote:
Sure! Why not?!
And they can go with this-
Now you're talking!

https://savethepinkbathrooms.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
Do you not have a Habitat ReStore near you? Donate it all and get a tax deduction. Time is money.
This, a thousand times over. OP, donate that bad boy and move on to the next obsession.

Quote:
BTW, we still have our Delta Arctic Stainless soap dispenser. Hasn't really bothered us much. We are not going to shell out for a matching Moen Spot-Resist Stainless soap dispenser just for the sake of matching finishes.
Oh, thank God. Now I can sleep tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Oh, we see it ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House