Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 12:03 PM

475 posts, read 571,222 times

Advertisements

He's not joking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2011, 05:33 PM

1 posts, read 3,587 times
ok we live outside of Orlando, fl and in the last few months we have noticed what "I" call baby roaches but my husband said they are NOT in the roach family...they will appear out of nowhere I mean it, one minute we will be sitting in the living room then they will just appear. They are 3 mm in size seem to be lost never have a destination YET I have not found where they come from and we have very light tile and i have become obsessed with TRYING to find where they are coming from. We have sprayed due to Lesco telling my hubby, even though he couldn't not identify the ones he brought in to them to use a synthetic pyrethrin ...I STILL am finding them sporatically...if anyone knows I will send you a photo as we have several photos of them all angles...just send me your email and I will be forever grateful!!! Im bug crazed...oh and I also find them along the moldings DEAD...???? please HELP we have torn this home apart and lit it up with chemicals~!!~

Old 06-21-2014, 01:14 AM

2 posts, read 4,948 times
Default Very tiny flies

Those aren't roaches. They are poop bugs.
I bet you have a cat with a littler box nearby.
Or a big dog. They like poop, they breed in
Poop and they look like little teensy roaches
Fly by when the tv is on. The best way to kill
them is: get a black light and stand in front of
a white wall where they appear, turn off the other
lights and spray 409 on them till they stick
and wipe them off with a paper towel

Old 06-21-2014, 01:16 AM

2 posts, read 4,948 times
I live in Tampa

Old 06-21-2014, 06:08 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
I don't know what these particular bugs are, but here in northeast Texas we are for some reason INUNDATED with June bugs this year! It's crazy! (And it's also June!) Apparently they either have a very short life span or coming inside kills them for some reason because if they fly into the house, they almost immediately drop dead. Weird.

Old 05-23-2017, 09:41 AM

1 posts, read 1,424 times
I have had tiny little black bugs in my kitchen on the counter and when I clean it up and wipe the counter off witch I do a lot it comes right back out of no where , there very slow and don't fly I believe. Also when I see them they appear to be dead only few are moving. So does anyone know what these are and how can I get rid of them with spending hundreds of dollars? Btw I live In Ohio

Old 05-23-2017, 09:51 AM

2,221 posts, read 2,096,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monah Slayton View Post
I have had tiny little black bugs in my kitchen on the counter and when I clean it up and wipe the counter off witch I do a lot it comes right back out of no where , there very slow and don't fly I believe. Also when I see them they appear to be dead only few are moving. So does anyone know what these are and how can I get rid of them with spending hundreds of dollars? Btw I live In Ohio
Do a search on drain flies. Sounds like what you may have.

Old 05-23-2017, 02:49 PM

6,980 posts, read 5,419,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trubludevil View Post
I live in Tampa

I lived in Clearwater last month I had them also they are German Cockroaches have to call exterminator out, We had to call them out 5 times we lived in a townhouse at Harn blvd and US 19. Florida is full of bugs the palmetto bug are everywhere they call them flying cockroach. That's one reason we moved back north we're everything dies in the winter. In Florida nothing dies they just populate more.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:18 PM

1 posts, read 1,245 times
Lmfao, i feel really sick after eating, some of those bugs, do you tgink im alergic ?? Should i go to the hospital ?

Old 10-02-2017, 11:15 PM

4,901 posts, read 8,755,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy62 View Post
they are German Cockroaches
This is the correct answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House