Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2008, 10:44 AM

1 posts, read 3,033 times

Advertisements

I was looking at some bathroom vanities from this catalog. The prices seem very reasonable - too reasonable, I guess. I am aware that this is not high end stuff, but I was wondering how it might compare to a big box store? I need a small vanity and top for our 2nd bathroom, mainly used as a powder room, not every day bathing/showering etc.
Any thoughts on product quality from this catalog?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2008, 10:56 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,420,754 times
I've bought A LOT of merchandise from HomeDecorators.com (teak patio furniture, walnut dinette set, cherry filing cabinets, mahogany queen anne bookcases, etc) and have always been VERY pleased. The quality is excellent, the shipping is very fast and the customer service cant be beat. I looked at their bathroom vanities, as well, and would have bought a couple but they didnt have the sizes I needed.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:44 AM

5,641 posts, read 24,946,524 times
We have used them and they are a quality outfit that stands behind their goods. I have been generally pleased with the merchandise and very happy with customer service.

Old 11-26-2008, 12:32 PM

73 posts, read 365,563 times
I believe that they are owned by Home Depot.

I called their customer service line to inquire about a table in the catalog which I thought was at a very reasonable price. They were extremely helpful and will give you much information. It turned out the table was made from pressboard so I didn't buy it.

Old 11-26-2008, 06:23 PM

1,222 posts, read 5,148,394 times
Yes, they are affiliated with/a subsidiary of Home Depot. They will sometimes send you wood swatches if they manufacture provided them with them.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:18 AM

5 posts, read 12,864 times
hi guys check this deal, it says 30% discount, may be because of the recession sale
The offer says The TOTO Neorest Air Bath will provide the bather a soothing, relaxing and refreshing repose uniquely different than any other bath-time experience. The cast-acrylic Neorest Air Bath has smooth lines and a deep bathing well which is accented with a cascading faucet, cascading sholder warmers and 15 individual air jets. The individualized check valve system allows the bather to use soaps, bath oils, salts and other bathing essentials without harming the performance of the air system.
Buy Toto Aba990x-01fcp - Neorest Air Bath online now.Buy Toto Aba990x-01fcp - Neorest Air Bath at the lowest price available online.

what is your opinion about this offer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House