Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2009, 03:42 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

Good to find you again. We have been to Southern Florida and are back home again. I skimmed through. I will be back later to read everything. Wish I had you working on my bathroom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2009, 07:35 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
Yes the master bath sink is avocado green. Do you want it, lol? I also can't wait for the putting back together part. It is always amazing to see the changes.
Thank you but no that is one color I hope they never bring back into style. DD said to paint her bedroom sky & dark blue down there.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:11 AM

1,627 posts, read 3,217,528 times
Wow, it looks like the house was built with quality materials. I love plaster walls and I wish we had them. Wall oven..I miss. My husband and I could never work together like you both do. You two work well together and do quality work, excellent. Hurry up, I can't wait for the results!!! just kidding. Thank you for sharing, Lisa. That looks like a nice area of FL. I love water, as most people do. I like your idea of opening up the house.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:40 AM

16,072 posts, read 21,148,356 times
I'm looking forward to seeing where/how the kitchen goes back together.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:45 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,349,620 times
Lisa,
So glad you and Mike have a winter project to write about. Can't wait for it all to unfold in the upcoming weeks.
Pam

Old 12-16-2009, 12:00 AM

182 posts, read 780,231 times
HI L &M . . .WOW . . i found you .. thanks to the link one of the tenn folks posted ..
love the house .. looks like you wont have as much work to do as the tenn p roperties ..
but im sure whatever you do will be beautiful ..

i'll be coming down to fla , the end of jan , f irst to wpb , then sebring , then back to panama city on the way home . and hopefully stop in dauphin island ala , for a few days . .fell in LOVE with it last jan . .
so i''ll be thinking about ya's when i drive b y .. wherever 'by' is . .)
hope you have a Wonderful Christmas ...
God bless us everyone .. .tiny tim

jeanne

Old 12-16-2009, 06:23 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Mike is killing me. Only kidding but I am so exhausted. We are in the final push to get moved out of this house. Just a quick stop in here to let you all know that I appreciate all of you writing in.

LuckyLady
- Mike and I are terrible about dust masks so please don't follow our example when it comes to things like that. We usually jump in to get something done and we are already way over involved before we realize we should have used masks.

gold*dust- Welcome and thank you for writing. We are very happy to be here and this house does have great potential. Let's hope others see it also.

Faworki- So glad you found us. Happy Holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones96 View Post
How did you know it was ok to take that wall out? I guess I'm always such a nervous ninny about stuff like that. Afraid that if I take out a wall the house will fall down. LOL
That is a good thing to be concerned about. We had it a little easier because of the soffit. We were able to take a corner of the soffit out and take a peek into the attic. This is a truss house and none of our interior walls are holding the roof up. Lucky us.

NCN- It's good to see you.

Jaxson- Tell DD we have 6 bedrooms. Which one does she want, lol?

smilinpretty- Hi. Yes plaster is great as long as you don't have to tear it out. Mike and I love working together and we are very lucky that we get along so well. We have been together 24/7 for over 12 years and we are still best friends.

DubbleT- Hint, hint "the kitchen looks awesome"

Pam&Bill- Welcome to our new story. You know how Mike and I love to work.

JEANNE- It's good to see you here.

Have a great day everyone.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:06 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,869,300 times
LOL and you say I am the Energizer Bunny?!!! Look at YOU! You guys are amazing! I have a few jobs around here that I am interested in doing- whenever You are ready! LOL

Old 12-16-2009, 08:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Wow.....

Old 12-16-2009, 12:29 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times
All I can say is WOW...thanks for sharing! You guys have been hard at work! Can't wait to see more pics.

Oh, I love the "new" kitchen! Just think you can shower and cook soup at the same time! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House