Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 05:25 PM

193 posts, read 434,920 times

Advertisements

Quanell 10 insinuating that the girl wanted any part of this tells me all I need to know about his character.

Old 03-11-2011, 05:31 PM

885 posts, read 1,544,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassino View Post
Quanell 10 insinuating that the girl wanted any part of this tells me all I need to know about his character.
Who is he anyway? What's his educational background? What about his REAL work history, if any?

Old 03-11-2011, 05:37 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,511,430 times
Every criminal enterprise can justify its existance--

The FBI needs to get involved--this is starting to turn into some violation of civil rights--

Old 03-11-2011, 06:02 PM

1,668 posts, read 4,687,286 times
18 suspects, here are 6 of them.

Take a good look - because the guys under 18 will get slapped on the wrist & be back on the streets in a year or two.

Remember these faces:

Old 03-11-2011, 06:10 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,790,498 times
I was more disturbed by the people in the audience cheering for him rather than Quannell X himself. He has a reputation that everyone is aware of in the Houston area and it saddens me that so many people would attend such an event and cheer for him.

Old 03-11-2011, 06:13 PM

885 posts, read 1,544,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I was more disturbed by the people in the audience cheering for him rather than Quannell X himself. He has a reputation that everyone is aware of in the Houston area and it saddens me that so many people would attend such an event and cheer for him.
The people who were cheering? Do they kinda look like the pictures above?

Old 03-11-2011, 07:04 PM

810 posts, read 832,697 times
Quanell's intrusion into this brought it to a new level. How does the pedophilic rape of a little Hispanic girl turn into a civil rights issue for the black community? It makes absolutely no sense. I am someone rational who can understand the point of others, such as; not all of the arrested men were directly involved with the crime, or that only the faces of black suspects were shown but not of those belonging to other races. But if that was the case it would have been revealed quickly as there is video evidence and the investigation has been ongoing for months. So why is he speaking as if he had the facts, but teasing us about it?

I simply see it as a person waiting for the officials to make a mistake/lose their nerve so he can shake them up on something. It's too repulsive for words the things that man is doing. Instead of being quiet and finding out what is really going on he is rallying supporters of the suspects and telling the Hispanic community that before they can be angry about black men who raped the girl they should "stop at her mama and daddy's house". However her mother was sick in the hospital, and some of these men were violent felons. Stupefying and disgusting describes his charade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySWW View Post
18 suspects, here are 6 of them.
Newer sources are saying that at least 28 men had involvement in the crime. This is almost like a terroristic mob, the federal government should step in if it is revealed gangs also took part in this.

The the video of Quanell, this infuriating insect, in his so called rally. I think there's few who wouldn't find what he is saying revolting.

Quanell X Stages Rally in Cleveland [Video]

Last edited by AllenDullesMJ12; 03-11-2011 at 07:51 PM..

Old 03-11-2011, 07:17 PM

4,244 posts, read 8,706,059 times
WTF....how in the world are these chumps still out on the streets? King wanted for sexually assaulting young victim - Houston Community Newspapers: News Kelvin King should have been locked up two years ago some say his dad pulled some strings to get him off that charge.

It gets even better.... The suspects were identified Friday as Jared Len Cruse, 18; Isaiah Rashad Ross, 21; Timothy Daray Ellis, 19; and Rayford Tyrone Ellis, Jr., 19......In March of last year Ellis was charged with manslaughter in connection with the shooting death of 17-year-old Tevin Morgan. The death occurred in August of 2008 when Ellis was 17. The case is still pending and Ellis was free on bond."....."Cruse is also familiar to law enforcement officers. He is accused of a home invasion on Jan. 21 where a Sheppard woman was shot. The next day Cruse and another suspect were arrested and charged with aggravated robbery at an area grocery store. Cruse allegedly put a gun to the store clerks head and demanded money" http://www.khou.com/news/crime/-High...and-girl-.html

Cleavland Tx. judicial system is a freaking JOKE!

Last edited by usc619; 03-11-2011 at 07:41 PM..

Old 03-11-2011, 07:54 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,118,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
WTF....how in the world are these chumps still out on the streets? King wanted for sexually assaulting young victim - Houston Community Newspapers: News Kelvin King should have been locked up two years ago some say his dad pulled some strings to get his son off that charge.

It gets even better.... The suspects were identified Friday as Jared Len Cruse, 18; Isaiah Rashad Ross, 21; Timothy Daray Ellis, 19; and Rayford Tyrone Ellis, Jr., 19......In March of last year Ellis was charged with manslaughter in connection with the shooting death of 17-year-old Tevin Morgan. The death occurred in August of 2008 when Ellis was 17. The case is still pending and Ellis was free on bond."....."He is also familiar to law enforcement officers. He is accused of a home invasion on Jan. 21 where a Sheppard woman was shot. The next day Cruse and another suspect were arrested and charged with aggravated robbery at an area grocery store. Cruse allegedly put a gun to the store clerks head and demanded money" High school student among suspects in alleged rape of Cleveland girl | khou.com | Houston News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | Houston Crime

Cleavland Tx. judicial system is a freaking JOKE!
I think this is one of the reasons crimes keep escalating with a criminal - they figure out the consequences are very light.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:09 PM

4,244 posts, read 8,706,059 times
"It brings to mind a similar incident in Cleveland a few years ago involving a little girl under 14 which went completely into the twilight zone. The human scum who assaulted her was not arrested but instead he was hidden out in his boss's home (yes, the County Commissioner) and the DA never even filed charges and in fact the worthless scum still works there" - notptofclick(Cleveland Advocate)Two of four accused of sexual assault have other criminal cases pending against them - Houston Community Newspapers: News

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he/she was talking about Kelvin King....Un-Freaking-Believable!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston