Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 06:32 PM

1,339 posts, read 2,589,884 times

Advertisements

Go to www.qxjustice.com and go to contact and there is a 281 area code phone number. Leave a message about your displeasure with his representation of the case. I did. That idiot, q 10, is a waste of human life. He is normally behind the wrong causes. He is a racist. His website says that it is a voice for equality. There is nothing equal about what he preaches. I hope that this is that arrogant S.O.B.'s downfall from grace. How in the he2l is this 11 year old girl at fault?! The nbp is a waste of an organization. They are out of their freaking mind!!

Last edited by AmberAzeneth; 03-13-2011 at 07:29 PM..

Old 03-13-2011, 10:40 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,042,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
The name Katrina isn't black, it's Greek. Ignorant.

The Black Panthers reached the height of their effectiveness in the 1960s, not the 70s. The group lead by Quanell X is the New Black Panthers, and they are not affiliated with the original BP party which dissolved in the early 80s. People need to get their facts straight.
The Panthers were active during the mid sixties and lasted until about the early 80s. This era technically could be considered the 70s. I'm well aware of who Quanell is and what the New Black Panthers are about; keyword being "new". They were spawned off the originals.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:57 AM

1,743 posts, read 3,794,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasVines View Post
all of your black friends and co-workers only agree when you are around

when you are not around they are in the voting booth pulling the levers for shelia jackson lee, eddie bernice johnson, maxine waters, and all of the other embarrassing fools out there

and they are giving to quanell race baiter, they are giving to jackson and sharpton, and they are going to "churches" like the one obama attended......and claiming just like obama did that they must have missed the race baiting and racism from their own kind because they were not there that day

if what you are saying was true then none of these fools would have lasted past one election cycle.......yet the truth of the matter is the more foolish and race baiting they are the more votes they get.....including from your "friends" and co-workers
I tend to associate with pretty rational and smart people, no matter what the race, so I don't question their opinions as lies. Although I tend to agree with you that the people you mentioned are race baiters, I think they prey on the poor and uneducated. I think there is a big difference between supporting wasteful entitlement programs and supporting a child rapist.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:35 AM

717 posts, read 892,232 times
Point is, if you aren't black, then you have no place to say how we should feel....Period.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:04 PM

1,743 posts, read 3,794,549 times
So Chalie, I sense hostility in your remarks on this post. As a black man, how do you feel about the 11 year old little girl old being raped by 18 or more men?

Old 03-16-2011, 12:04 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,282,714 times
Quote:
Point is, if you aren't black, then you have no place to say how we should feel....Period.
I think EVERYONE should feel outraged by this horrific crime, regardless of race. This kind of behavior is unacceptable -- bot hthe attack and the action of the Black Panthers aftward. Intimidation of victims and their families enables others to get away with crimes like these. Those threatening the family should be prosecuted as well as conspiritors after the fact.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:11 PM

912 posts, read 2,545,797 times
Quote:
How do you know what race anyone here is? Also let me tell you, not all 'bruthas' feel the way you do.

The 'community' is all of us regardless of what race we happen to be and this is a crime against 'the community'.

Which gets me thinking why doesn't 'community' activist moronX never seem to help out anyone other than a very specific demographic?

Old 03-16-2011, 01:16 PM

1,339 posts, read 2,589,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunn View Post
How do you know what race anyone here is? Also let me tell you, not all 'bruthas' feel the way you do.

The 'community' is all of us regardless of what race we happen to be and this is a crime against 'the community'.

Which gets me thinking why doesn't 'community' activist moronX never seem to help out anyone other than a very specific demographic?

^^^^One of the best posts yet. +1 for pointing out the farce that is moronx.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:58 PM

717 posts, read 892,232 times
Disagreeing with Quanell X is one thing, but name calling is not nice.

Old 03-16-2011, 03:28 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,042,168 times
Quote:
Disagreeing with Quanell X is one thing, but name calling is not nice.
This what happens when Quanell X gets involved in stuff like this. Brings out all the idiots and all types of ignorance. Race should have little to do with this incident and more about making those involved in this act suffer the consequences for their actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston