U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2011, 04:14 PM

913 posts, read 4,148,586 times

Advertisements

Cedar wood fence

If you used one recently and happy with their work, could you PM their info, please?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2011, 08:49 PM

7,325 posts, read 10,790,945 times
Houston Fence Company: Wood, Brick, Ornamental, Chain, Access Control

We uesed Western Fence Company when had to the replace the fence along the busy street neighborhood rules said when building a new fence along the busy street it had to be 8ft high our old fence was 6ft. They did a top notch job

http://westernfencecompany.com/

Old 04-01-2011, 10:08 PM

913 posts, read 4,148,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Houston Fence Company: Wood, Brick, Ornamental, Chain, Access Control

We uesed Western Fence Company when had to the replace the fence along the busy street neighborhood rules said when building a new fence along the busy street it had to be 8ft high our old fence was 6ft. They did a top notch job

http://westernfencecompany.com/
Thank you.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:31 AM

344 posts, read 1,202,229 times
Custom Fence gave my neighbors and I the best quote and timeframe for completion.

Custom Fence Inc.
5829 W. Sam Houston Parkway North, Suite #610
Houston TX, 77041
Phone: 832-467-2272 - Fax: 281-599-9444
Email: sales@customfencehouston.com

Old 09-14-2011, 09:28 AM

3,333 posts, read 8,742,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb23 View Post
If you are looking for a good fence company in Houston, I would suggest
Fencebuildersofhouston.com
20202 Highway 59 N Suite 350
Humble, TX 77338

I have personally worked with this company and they do very high quality work. Visit their website for more information.
Houston Fence Company- Professional Custom Residential Wood Fence Builders
I used these guys when I lived in Champion Forest and was SERIOUSLY disappointed.

Just sayin'...

Ronnie

Old 09-14-2011, 10:15 AM

15,634 posts, read 22,891,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb23 View Post
If you are looking for a good fence company in Houston, I would suggest
I'm always suspicious when someone's FIRST post is made to recommend a company.

Old 06-22-2012, 12:12 AM

2 posts, read 2,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post
I used these guys when I lived in Champion Forest and was SERIOUSLY disappointed.

Just sayin'...

Ronnie
Ronnie, you definitely did not use this company when you lived in Champion Forest or anywhere else for that matter. Fence Builders Of Houston has never had a customer named Ronnie!!! Nor has the company ever had a displeased customer!!!

How do I know this?
Like I said when I posted the link, I have worked with this company and still have very close ties with the owner, Bill Tanner. After reading your post, I called Bill to ask about your claims. I read the information found on your profile page to him. He told me he has never worked for anyone that even comes close to looking like you. Again, as I said, I have worked with this company. I am the web developer who made their website. I am 100% positive that you have never used this company because I have been with the company since the beginning of it's existence. The fencebuildersofhouston.com domain name was available at the time that I was making Bill a website, so that became the name of his company as well. This was less than a year ago. Since the time the site and company was made, I have received every single lead that comes off the website before it is forwarded to Bill. Looking through the database of the company's leads and customers, there is nobody named Ronnie.

With that being said, either 1 of 2 things has happened.

#1- you might be mistaken about the company who did work for you. I recently found another company who listed their business in a directory as Fence Builders Of Houston. They are obviously not part of the company i was recommending. I am not sure exactly who they are or why they are representing themselves as Fence Builders Of Houston. As proof this is not the company you used, visit the following link Ronnie. You will see a picture of Bill Tanner. No customer has ever had work performed by this company without Bill Tanner being on the job at all times. Company Owner: Details About Bill Tanner & Contact Informaton

#2- you work for or have ties to a competing company. If this is the case sir, you should really find a better way to market your business. You would be much better off promoting your business rather than trying to make false allegations in an attempt to hurt a competitor. Its actually pretty pathetic.

Whether Ronnie has made a simple and understandable mistake, or is a competitor making a lame attempt at knocking off his competition, the statement he made was 100% false. My point of all this was to defend the reputation of Fence Builders Of Houston. I have went on jobs with Bill Tanner and can personally vouch for the man and his company. He does the job right, he has been doing it for over 20 years, and the quality of his work is second to none.

Mike Bartlett- Webmaster: Mike Bartlett Contact Information & Marketing Services

Old 06-22-2012, 02:40 AM

7,325 posts, read 10,790,945 times
^^^ Part owner of Custom Fence Inc. this is only his 2nd post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston