Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 10:34 AM

9,221 posts, read 15,946,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cla View Post
Here ya go. I posted the original info on haif. You can get more info there if you don't want to pour through the pdfs

https://bestplanroom.sharefile.com/?...assword=access

A1.10 is the sheet index - it shows a general site plan and an index of all drawings - architectural, plumbing, etc. A1.10 through A1.23 are first floor and second floor plans.
You answered my question at both places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cla View Post
The VIP seating and VIP showings (no one under 18) will be nice, as well as the adult spaces upstairs (sports lounge with sky box, wine lounge, outdoor patio area).
After thinking about it, the location really isn't that bad. With perks like this, I believe they will attract many people from South Katy. Still believe the Shops at Bella Terra would have been a better location, though, and I remember in their plans they had a space reserved for a movie theater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 03:12 PM

1,192 posts, read 3,481,689 times
I've got to ask a really dumb question. I've lived just north and just south of Bellfort inside the city limits of Houston around Fondren/Gessner for many many years and I had no idea that Bellfort went that far west (that's close to Katy, isn't it?). Is that continuous or is it just another Bellfort with nothing to do with the one in Houston?

Old 06-25-2011, 08:54 PM

344 posts, read 1,186,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamba_boy View Post
I've got to ask a really dumb question. I've lived just north and just south of Bellfort inside the city limits of Houston around Fondren/Gessner for many many years and I had no idea that Bellfort went that far west (that's close to Katy, isn't it?). Is that continuous or is it just another Bellfort with nothing to do with the one in Houston?
It's the same road, it just hasn't always gone that far West. As the area between 1464 and 99 has started to develop the road was extended and kept the same name. There is still a whole lot of nothing out there, but the developers have been busy and once the housing market gets healthy again they will probably make another go at it.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:59 AM

39 posts, read 154,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudysmom View Post
You can't top Alamo Drafthouse. Small and quiet.
I have never been, but I will be going when I get over to houston. It is one of the things I was most excited about when I found out I was moving. I heard they will throw people out for talking during movies....where has this theatre been all of my life?

Old 06-26-2011, 12:10 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,946,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamba_boy View Post
Look at this: http://www.houstontx.gov/planning/DevelopRegs/mobility/MTFPMap/MTFP_Map10.pdf (broken link)

Old 08-09-2011, 10:42 AM

174 posts, read 488,164 times
Richmond to get new 22-screen movie theater - Your Houston News: News:

Old 08-15-2011, 01:34 PM

5,429 posts, read 14,836,148 times
Nancy Sarnoff: Real Estate | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

The 185,000-square-foot complex will house several restaurants and four screens that will show independent and art films. All the movie screens will be oversized.

Will be nice to have that out here, looking forward to it. Wish it would have been further south toward Sugar Land, but with the north Richmond location perhaps they're targeting south Katy/Cinco residents as well.

Old 08-15-2011, 02:23 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,765,578 times
Sounds like an IMAX.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:32 PM

344 posts, read 1,186,789 times
I might be tempted to drive up there for a good indie flick, but comparing the Palladium's restaurant menu to what I can get at the oh-so-close Star Cinema Grill it would take a really good movie to get me to leave Sugar Land.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:26 PM

174 posts, read 488,164 times
Anyone gone yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston